Orange Peeling. Tangerine Kush.dna Genetics . Ect.. Indoor

• Thread starter 420 lyfePpP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Tangerine kush. DNA genetics. Dying breath and dying breed.
1000 watt . Indoor . Growing in promix. BX. Green planet nutrients. Grow box and medi-one . Perpetual medical grow. 3-5 gal buckets.
Love the tangerine kush. Great yeild and awesome yeild when used for shatter.

Orange peeling tangerine kushdna genetics   ect indoor
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Has that seedling got double cotyldons?(the wee rounded leaves that show first.)

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

No this one came out like a heart . ☺ lol . Its a little bit bigger. Started out normal. .

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

One of the ladies, Tangerine kush ☺ getting her stack on
and the sisters ☺
1458657974935 1960895794

This is my flower shop ☺
Now the veg booth.

My lil stock of ladies. I usually don't get regular seeds. But the Omerta genetics I have are a gift. Some good strains . Have bushido going in flower they got the fat fan leaves.

Y

youngjigga

tangerine kush? dna! is that the kosher tangie? aka 24k gold? it looks a lot like a one of the ,kosher tangies, iv got atm.6+ a bit weeks in.just starting my flush.nice tho.great job man

Y

youngjigga

these piks are poor .but its got that og nug structure and density. tons of trichs!. i mean tons. easy to grow.its got a super orange og funk smell to it.the best of both.iv allready dsmoked a j. its real feal good happy stuff,+ real potent.that was at 5! weeks:-). its on day 51,today.piks dont do it justise but there is 3,oz on it no doubt. now i know how to get the best out of it! ill get more bigger colas next run.i was expecting a 4+ ft plant! my pheno only just doubled in height. its a real winner tho.imho anyway..

Y

youngjigga

i love r.d gear.i love the lee roy t.k!. god damn best og iv had.actually a lot! like this kosher tangie one aswell! just not as limey.
Tangerine kush from rare Dankness, sorry for sayin dna genetics. It's a hybrid of tangarine haze X Rare Dankness #1.
My kandy kush is DNA genetics

Y

youngjigga

Yeah its from seed, thats my kosher tangie:-). topped once ,no real special care!.lol. shes great. she would of yeilded 2,times this with a better base nute + some branch ,crunching, trellis etc. its a dead on mix of og + orange. such a awesome feeling happy high.lol.. i put the squatness dkown to 65000,k C.F.L BULBS during seedling + early veg:-) keeps things real tight, and temps,on the cooler side! i.e 23! 24, c lights on! 18,19,c of. i allways get plants like that. iv got a strawberry amnesia thats 4,weeks old. in flower thats about? 4+ ft?. about.looks lovelly. dark green with dark red pistils and just tons of that really gooper resin! the stuff prefered for ,live resins!. ill post a pik uif its ok with the thread owner.i cud put it in ,our, u.k one?. i think ul agree that looks nice to.. iv got a perfect pheno.so amnesia smelling but with real cough there.only 4,weeks also.
sorry to ramble. its that early bud of the kosher tang.haha. im hammered.sorry. but ^ thats right. s.amnesia piks soon.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

i love r.d gear.i love the lee roy t.k!. god damn best og iv had.actually a lot! like this kosher tangie one aswell! just not as limey.
I got a garden full and the nugs are awesome ☺. Shatter yeild per ounce is pretty good. I got a bulk seed pack and got seeds from strong plants . Wanna cross with this stank ice queen

Top Bottom