Orange spots on one of my 3 plants???

• Thread starter ORyan2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ORyan2

ORyan2

Hello,

First time grower here. I'm currently growing 3 plants in a 5 x 5 grow tent. All 3 are different strains. I'm having issues with one of my plants. It's leaves are getting these orange looking spots on them. All 3 plants are getting the exact same water and nutrients and the same amount of air through the air stones. The other 2 plants look great and have no issues. I've been cutting the leaves with the spots off of the one plant. Any advice? It was the last of the 3 seeds to germinate and sprout. Is it possible it's just bad genetics? Thanks in advance,

Ryan

Orange spots on one of my 3 plants
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Could you have spilled something on them a while back? Leaf damage can take weeks to show up, so the spots could be from something that happened a few weeks to a month ago. Nutrient splash? The damage doesn't seem to be following the leaf edges of vein systems, which is why I'm thinking physical damage instead of plant disease.
A picture of the whole plant and affected areas would be of much greater help, though.

ORyan2

ORyan2

Update, I sprayed the plant with some fungicide and cleaned the lid. Since then, no more spots. Plant is healthy as ever. Thanks for the responses. Even the sarcastic responses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom