Orangez Buddah Ballz

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

ordered with C.C...got them in 4 days....
germinated 4..4 popped and 2 of those are sprouted...
Here is the make-up

BBG'S Special Strain of the 012 Summer: "Orangez Buddha Ballz"

PARENTAGE: Male: TGA's prize winning Agent Orange (genetics used, sent to me by Subcool's hand) Local Orangez Skunk X Jack's Clearner X Space Queen
Female: Buddha Ballz Kush, BBG's Flagship Strain. Created by Battman
IBl Thai Sweet Highland X IBL Afghani (from friend).
THC: 22% THC, Butt Thump'N clove/peppercorn/burgundy musk
BUD DENSITY: Rock hard nugs, resin soaked, no real nose!!!
Hey Rastas, This here is a wonderful strain which on one else will ever be running, WORD! Subby's Agent Orange is so well respected, as many have grown it out and been so impressed. Our Dankest Props to The Mobius Dank! When the correct pheno type is discovered, Sub says one can expect," A strong and tasty orangez after taste, an a very trippy high."
The male i used wasn't something I'd normally chosen !! He was too small, and had a small pollen head. These aren't what I look for in my males. I'd much rather finds a mid heights males, shorter nodes, with a huge pollen head! What this male had that I DID LIKE was his insane odor!!! This badz Boyz Stank!! Reeked!, Fouled the air ! So I kept him around, not really knowing what to use him in, so I didn't! He sat all summer, pushed back against a wall. Sniff Sniff ! When many things were cleared out there he was!!! And as Karma dictated, I had a sweet extra BBK clone, and there you have it! I took them into the Hit Dat Shit Room, and let him let herz shit all day, and all night too jezz to make sure!! Sum nasty dealingsz!
Then thangs get crazy, I get all involved with "real projects" and the Orange Buddha Ballz are pushed aside once more!
They sit for a year!! Then this summer I run up on them, and do they look nicez!!! All dark and malato, stripz running all Jackson Pollack like on them!!! No real bad beanz in the whole batch!! So I begin about 6 of them, saying I have Lemon BBK and Blueberry BBK, and Grape BBK, so now I'll see what Orange BBK is like!!
Okay, IT'S FUC'N INSANE!!! If you enjoy an ORANGEZ taste form the first toke to the last, if you've always wanted a strain that grows real orange flavored dank, then throw down on this one !!! I tell you now, this is a one off deal, never ever offered again. I have a limited amount of these beanz, all aszz kicking quality. Once you get your nose, taste budz involved with this one, your search will be so over, and cloning will be your passion!! Clones will sell for whatever you'll ask for them!
All Medi Dispensaries will jump on this strain!!! We are making a name for ourselves here at BBG, we are becoming the new leaderz in way fucking dick dropping strainz!! Don't hear about this Orangez Buddha Ballz, get your dicks around this strain! Now the best part !!!! 50 bucks get you in the game !!!! 8 for 50 is the deal , , , you going to hit this shit or what?
What you can expect is some of the best Dank you've ever grown, or your money back! WORDZ!
The dank smokes like an orange grove, first hitz to the final pass over!!! This is by far the best Orangez dank since Nevill's Cali Orange Bud, sold the first year he went live, and they ran out in 4 months !!!
This dank will finish in 8 weeks or less, have hard dense budz filled with resins! Your nose will never lie to you!!!

greenjoe

greenjoe

here they are.....
DSC07078

greenjoe

greenjoe

number 3 just poked its head out...
and thanks caregiverken......also how did your outdoor grow do....i remember you had some hopper issues or moths..hope all went well

619ster

619ster

Cool can't wait to see! Finally got my hands on some of the Lemon Grinderz which are going now, plus I have some Clock Werkz Orangez :)

Didn't realize his male Agent Orange was from Sub himself. Good to know! Gonna have to start them sooner than later.

Good luck with yours!!

greenjoe

greenjoe

the breeder has changed the name to ...SunKrizz'D Orangez

greenjoe

greenjoe

pic was taken on the 18th....just a update....they go in 12/12 in or close to 10 more days
DSC07307

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I've got Subcool's Agent Orange, shit is awesome. Ran it outside this year and it almost turned BLACK, smells like whiskey sour. Pumped to see these play out.

GR33N

greenjoe

greenjoe

well all my other pics are shit....this is the only clear one, but i will do more
DSC07349
tonight..

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Damn you fire those off when they're fairly small. Is it to find your keepers faster?

greenjoe

greenjoe

^^^^^^no it is just the way i do it........don't be hatin.....
so i was starting to wonder why they are not starting to take off...realized that my room did not have that brightness it use to..Had to go and get a new bulb..What a difference...stupid mistake as it should have been changed november 1st....I will clone her next weekend...i got 3 females out of 5..................also the pic in post 12 was a male....DSC07404

greenjoe

greenjoe

ok these are not doing what i expected them to do..so i started re-vegging as of 12-13-12

greenjoe

greenjoe

still in the process of re-vegging.....
also about how long does it take to re-veg.....i did it once before but never wrote it down

greenjoe

greenjoe

ok i made a growing mistake.......i had to much of a temp difference in my room...a diff of 29c to 10c in 30min or less...all is good now

greenjoe

greenjoe

these are now dead....i will re-start with some of last years best pot...Monkey balls X g13HP

Top Bottom