Orangez Buddah Ballz

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

They are still going............starting over with some purple kush and bulletproof kush....AAA........no more BBG logs for me....good genetics ...but to weird, almost like he is pushing his way of life on you, and if you don't follow..you get insulted... and they kicked me out..lol( i spoke my mind...god forbid)......i don't follow people, i do my own thing.......i cant read what the hell they are writing with all those z's everywhere..., but like i said they do have some good genetics, but i am sticking with my proven girls...and the new clone of monkey balls i just did............................try their dead dawg walkin...AAA stuff....i will always grow the dead dawg.(have some growing now..has everything i am looking for...i did make a few hundred seeds:)) she will take over the bulletproff kush mom.as she is a tad better
i would order from them again,but what i worry about is since they kicked me out, will they actually sell to me.........i just have some reservations about that, and that is just me, thats all
If i was you people..i would for sure order from them...quality shit!!!

greenjoe

greenjoe

Monkey Balls........looking good..real good...best tasting smoke and best buzz of 2012 for me.....blew everything else i grew out of the water...except that bulletproof kush from devine genetics which was a close 2nd..uddates only in about 5-7 days..i moved the grow area..what a fucking job that was...

greenjoe

greenjoe

ya mon...i just got back from jamaica....i have a friend there who hooked me up with ,which has to be the best face melting herb i have smoked in the last 20yrs....when he was driving us to our hotel, he brings out this green herb,holy shit, all 4 of us(all in our 50's)..ended up just staring out the window with our jaws hanging...no one spoke as we were freaking numb...Oh and i got a handful of these seeds which i germed as soon as i got home...i believe i struck gold...green gold!!!...i am going to get the info on this strain.....he told me it finishes in 55-60 days....so if you are going to jamaica...i can set you up and spread the love
One Love

Top Bottom