Ordered seeds. Were they seized?

• Thread starter Vexor1717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vexor1717

Vexor1717

Hello, I know this isn't probably the proper place for this post but didn't see anywhere else to post this subject. So there are some seeds that were ordered and they say they have been at the US facility with no new tracking updates since it was received the 19th of December. My questions are 1. Would it show in tracking if seized?
2. Ive heard if they get seized that you just get a letter without any real legal trouble. 3. Ive read some places that they aren't even illegal either because of no thc in them or "Souvenir " laws.

Has anyone had this happen?

the rrock

the rrock

why dont u call PO and ask them if you have tracking#

freestatefarmer

freestatefarmer

Patience grasshopper. Order from MSNL last month got hung up in Chicago. Tracking never said anything other than arrived there. Maybe 10 days later, showed up in my mailbox. From everything I've read, the delay is just part of dealing with USPS.

Vexor1717

Vexor1717

Patience grasshopper. Order from MSNL last month got hung up in Chicago. Tracking never said anything other than arrived there. Maybe 10 days later, showed up in my mailbox. From everything I've read, the delay is just part of dealing with USPS.
That sets my mind at ease quite a bit. Its been 14 days but still I'm sure this is the case. Thanks!

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

go thru the retailer if you need to - and be patient. Xmas, NY and flu doesn't help.

BadChoice101

BadChoice101

I dont think thats a good idea...
Might just need time I did an order from Maine a few weeks ago and for some reason it sat in Maine for like 5 days to be authorized and shipped to NJ to just go back up north to me in NY lol.

Newbie27

Newbie27

Might just need time I did an order from Maine a few weeks ago and for some reason it sat in Maine for like 5 days to be authorized and shipped to NJ to just go back up north to me in NY lol.
Where do you guys order from?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
The Mail is literally broken right now. 🤷‍♂️

Same thing happened to me. Convinced they were seized. Showed up a month later.

Idk I suggest just patience and if they come they come.

Newbie27

Newbie27

Where can i order some auto seeds good quality good price? Nj/ny area

growsince79

growsince79

Hope I don't have to wait a month for my bong that was supposed to be here today.

FredGarvin

FredGarvin

If tracking stops in Chicago and there are no updates, they are gone. I went through this about the same time. When that happens they are seized and destroyed.

i feel your pain.

Fred Garvin

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hello, I know this isn't probably the proper place for this post but didn't see anywhere else to post this subject. So there are some seeds that were ordered and they say they have been at the US facility with no new tracking updates since it was received the 19th of December. My questions are 1. Would it show in tracking if seized?
2. Ive heard if they get seized that you just get a letter without any real legal trouble. 3. Ive read some places that they aren't even illegal either because of no thc in them or "Souvenir " laws.

Has anyone had this happen?
Yep had a shipment nabbed and got a letter saying there were destroyed . Then a visit from the police a week or so later . Last year in butt suck 2020.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom