Ordering from Herbies Seeds help

• Thread starter Kopper1013
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kopper1013

For those of you who have ordered from here, how did you pay?

I tried placing an order which said it could be payed for by debit or credit card, bit coin or bank transfer. When I went co check out I was only allowed bank transfer or bit coin 🤷🏼‍♂️

Have any of y’all experienced this?

I’d try the use express but they don’t carry the variety’s I’m looking for

Herbies_Seeds

Supporter

I tried placing an order which said it could be payed for by debit or credit card, bit coin or bank transfer. When I went co check out I was only allowed bank transfer or bit coin 🤷🏼‍♂️

Credit and debit card payments are temporarily out of service in some countries. We are working on it to make it work asap!

Herbies_Seeds

Supporter
I think they only do cards from the US branch they just opened maybe? I did the bank transfer. 🤷‍♀️
Card payments are currently AVAILABLE in the following countries
Austria
Belgium
Denmark
France
Colombia
Spain
Netherlands
Uruguay
Italy
Chile
Ireland
Canada
Germany
United Kingdom

If you are placing an order from a country where card payment does not work, then you can use three payment options: bank transfer, bitcoin, USDT. Also choosing these payment methods you can have a discount. By using bitcoins - 5%, by using USDT - 10% discount. if you don't know how to use these payment options, please contact our live chat on our website and they will help you; if you're ordering from the United States, visit our Herbies USA Express store to get your seeds in just a few days.

We are working to fix this issue as quickly as possible and apologize for any inconvenience.

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

Had the same problem, I wasted a lot of time picking out strains only to run into this problem at checkout..
I ended up just going with pacific seed company which is where I got my last seeds..
I grew good weed from them but they don’t carry the exotic strains I would like to try.
I went with animal cookies, Bruce banner and this Alaskan thunderfuck that looks great!

TSD

TSD

They are a UK company and are not allowed to ship to the US, so if you want them you will have to go to a bank that sells them.
I just got stuff from a variety of thier banks, including thier own, so I don't think that's true. I used them last year with a card and this year had to do an actual bank transfer.

TSD

TSD

Had the same problem, I wasted a lot of time picking out strains only to run into this problem at checkout..
I ended up just going with pacific seed company which is where I got my last seeds..
I grew good weed from them but they don’t carry the exotic strains I would like to try.
I went with animal cookies, Bruce banner and this Alaskan thunderfuck that looks great!
Same, I spent a couple hours comparing and deciding what I want only to be told no cards, but I decided to just do a bank transfer rather than pick out all new strains from a new place. To be determined if it was worth my bank's $40 transfer fee. I have no shame going into the bank and doing a wire for a questionable purchase lol.

E

Edinburg

My bad Herbies is in Spain not the UK, Original is ALLSO in Spain and never had any problems, ALLSO Nirvana in the Netherlands has beans at very reasonable prices and now take credit cards.

K

Kopper1013

Same, I spent a couple hours comparing and deciding what I want only to be told no cards, but I decided to just do a bank transfer rather than pick out all new strains from a new place. To be determined if it was worth my bank's $40 transfer fee. I have no shame going into the bank and doing a wire for a questionable purchase lol.
Lol, I’m not against doing questionable shit but converting to euro’s sending pictures and what not seems like a headache 🤕 and I just feel better not having things linked directly to our bank accounts, I cancel a card if trouble occurs (not saying Herbies isn’t trustworthy) hopefully they’ll get the card thing figured out sooner than later

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

i used to pay by card, no switched to usdt. no issue and i like the idea that i can get 10% discount

G

Greenny

They are a UK company and are not allowed to ship to the US, so if you want them you will have to go to a bank that sells them.
Are they not allowed to ship to the USA? I recently received my order from them, no problem, paid by bank transfer

Herbies_Seeds

Supporter
If you are placing an order from a country where card payment does not work, then you can use three payment options: bank transfer, bitcoin, USDT. Also choosing these payment methods you can have a discount. By using bitcoins - 5%, by using USDT - 10% discount. if you don't know how to use these payment options, please contact our live chat on our website and they will help you; if you're ordering from the United States, visit our Herbies USA Express store to get your seeds in just a few days.

We are working to fix this issue as quickly as possible and apologize for any inconvenience.

Herbies_Seeds

Supporter
Lol, I’m not against doing questionable shit but converting to euro’s sending pictures and what not seems like a headache 🤕 and I just feel better not having things linked directly to our bank accounts, I cancel a card if trouble occurs (not saying Herbies isn’t trustworthy) hopefully they’ll get the card thing figured out sooner than later

E

Edinburg

I will go further there in Spain, however I would not send a bank draft, do they not take credit cards? Or at least a US postal money order? Spain is funny as I tried to order from a few banks and was told no, I do know for a fact that Original Seeds takes money orders bc I bought off them once or twice, I would not want my bank asking questions, I have heard good things about Herbies and would certainly give them a try if they took a postal money order or credit cards, if they do not take either I would not send a bank draft. So Herbies do you take credit cards or money orders? If so I will try you out.

Top Bottom