Netherlands
Uruguay
Italy
Chile
Ireland
Canada
Germany
United Kingdom

If you are placing an order from a country where card payment does not work, then you can use three payment options: bank transfer, bitcoin, USDT. Also choosing these payment methods you can have a discount. By using bitcoins - 5%, by using USDT - 10% discount. if you don't know how to use these payment options, please contact our live chat on our website and they will help you; if you're ordering from the United States, visit our Herbies USA Express store to get your seeds in just a few days.

We are working to fix this issue as quickly as possible and apologize for any inconvenience.
Only if you’re currently from one of the above country’s do they currently take cards but they’re working to remedy it for the USA not sure it’ll happen before this growing season though 🤷🏼‍♂️

E

Edinburg

Ok you do sell Dutch Passion and Sweet Seeds that's a very good thing! So if you were to take a money order I would most certainly buy something from you and I got your newsletter, you sell allot of fast buds I can get those simply from the source with a cc, however I have been wanting to try Auto Ultimate by Dutch Passion and re stock up on Dark Devel by Sweet, so let's cut to the chase, when you ship from Spain do you leave the seeds in the original breeders pacs? Or do you open them? And will you take a US money order? I'm not trying to be mean but I don't buy from banks that open the breeder pac steal your free seed and fondle your beans, that's me and I just don't, I grow autoflowers and 99 percent of my seeds are Methisto with a few strains by Sweet & Nirvana, but again if you do not open the breeder pac and take a US money order I would buy from you today .

IMG 20230205 064538
TSD

TSD

It's not like it shows up as Herbie's Seeds on the wire, they have an incognito business name that it gets sent to at the bank over there. I told the bank it was for a fertilizer that wasn't available in the US, then said how I was getting ready for spring early cause I'm over winter and want to make sure it comes in time, so half truths and believable details lol. They only ask what it's for so they can make sure you're not getting scammed and wiring money to the scammer (I used to work at a bank.) Unless you're buying like 10k in seeds, I think you're good lol... Just don't act like you're doing something sketchy lol. I haven't really taken weed restrictions seriously like, ever, and now it's quasi-legal, so it doesn't bother me. Other than that they just need the info and numbers Herbie's emails you. No biggie unless you make it weird lol.

E

Edinburg

Ok, so you do not take a US money order, i don't do bitcoins, don't do bank drafts a shame I would have tried you out! Probably in the future you will get around to takeing credit cards as you have a long list of countries that do but not mine, so I'll just get your newsletter and wait for the day you get around to accepting credit cards from the states, I'm very surprised you do not take at least cash but I understand your in a country that has different laws, in my state cannabis is 100 percent legal so I wish you well!

Dlsly

Dlsly

capital one makes me create a digital card for online venders. It’s worked with MSNL and Herbies.

D

doubledoggie

I had the same problem, after spending a lot of time getting my order together. I gave up and ordered from a Canadian seed company. I can’t remember their name right now. But they were great

TSD

TSD

Ok, so you do not take a US money order, i don't do bitcoins, don't do bank drafts a shame I would have tried you out! Probably in the future you will get around to takeing credit cards as you have a long list of countries that do but not mine, so I'll just get your newsletter and wait for the day you get around to accepting credit cards from the states, I'm very surprised you do not take at least cash but I understand your in a country that has different laws, in my state cannabis is 100 percent legal so I wish you well!
I'm almost positive that I paid for last year's Herbie's order with a card, so whatever the issue is I'm sure they'll fix it eventually.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

They are a UK company and are not allowed to ship to the US, so if you want them you will have to go to a bank that sells them.
Herbies is from Spain... and they just opened a US based bank. People in the states order from @Herbies_Seeds all the time.

E

Edinburg

I was on there site and said cc payments were temporarily suspended but they do not take cards from US, my bad again as they do accept cash payment but no way am I sending cash to Spain or having my bank asking questions so I guess that's that.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I was on there site and said cc payments were temporarily suspended but they do not take cards from US, my bad again as they do accept cash payment but no way am I sending cash to Spain or having my bank asking questions so I guess that's that.
I was on there earlier today but went to the USA express site and apparently they take cashapp and venmo. 🤷‍♂️
Ive never ordered from them myself.

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

what about bank transfer?
that's the info from their website:
We only accept payments in euro - make sure to send the exact order total stated in EUR.
Payments via apps, e.g. PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, Western Union, etc. are NOT accepted.

G

Greenny

I was on there earlier today but went to the USA express site and apparently they take cashapp and venmo. 🤷‍♂️
Ive never ordered from them myself.
Yeah I have cashapped them when I ordered. Fast and easy, never tried Venmo, possibly have to read about that

V

Vanthcity

I like they have now the USA warehouse. Those payment are much easier, but the next season I would also order some stuff form their european store, I can't wait to try Apply betty or grandmmomy and so on

Herbies_Seeds

Supporter
what about bank transfer?
that's the info from their website:
We only accept payments in euro - make sure to send the exact order total stated in EUR.
Payments via apps, e.g. PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, Western Union, etc. are NOT accepted.
We currently accept bank transfers, payments by card, and Bitcoin. Also choosing these payment methods you can have a discount. By using bitcoins - 5%, by using USDT - 10% discount. if you don't know how to use these payment options, please contact our live chat on our website and they will help you.

Herbies_Seeds

Supporter
If you are placing an order from a country where card payment does not work, then you can use three payment options: bank transfer, bitcoin, USDT. Also choosing these payment methods you can have a discount. By using bitcoins - 5%, by using USDT - 10% discount. if you don't know how to use these payment options, please contact our live chat on our website and they will help you.

Herbies_Seeds

Supporter
Thank you, we are working to fix the problem with card payment!

E

Edinburg

Ok you have a US store but very few autoflowers and most are by fast buds witch I don't like and can buy directly from the source, ALLSO says you take CCs witch is temporary down, the good seeds or rather the ones I may order are overseas and that is simply to much trouble, why? Bc my bank would ask questions, bc I do not send cash in mail, bc I don't mess with Bitcoin and look at that NY Bitcoin bank that just failed, and the strain I was interested in is by Original and I can just go to them as there credit card machine is always up and running, so no offense but thanks but no thanks, I'll stick with Methisto Genetics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom