• Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Somnambulist

-Big state run cannabis factories
-$100 an ounce state tax
-outlawing med patients from growing their own meds

Sounds awesome. :rolleyes:

Hopefully this won't pass, or I'll feel really sorry for the medical patients out in Oregon who actually need good meds that will no longer be able to grow their own and instead will be forced to buy their meds from the state. (probably mediocre quality and not organic as well)

C

cway

Man thats fucked up shit if you ask me.. To be honest though it wont make to much diffrence.. People will still grow pot.. Or at least I hope..

S

Stargazer

Oh, if this passes, you can bet your sweet ass I'm still going to grow.

This whole thing is outrageous, ask ANY of your patients if they would like a serious drop in quality coupled with a serious increase in cost (my patients pay nothing) and see what they say. This is going to enrich the few at a detriment to the many. Considering how nasty and corrupt Oregon's law system is, I can see this happening.

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
That's completely fucked up. The FDA has to approve any and all pharmaceutical "medicine" as it is now. People who choose pot obviously choose NOT to take the poison big brother endorses as it is now. Why the fuck would med patients want chem pumped loveless bullshit? And it's pretty hypocritical, they're basically going to do the same thing they've demonized and spent millions of tax payers money to avoid US from doing? And then tax it?? I was arguing with someone who doesn't grow but smokes, they were trying to say "it's a step forward." That's a step i don't want to take.

S

Stargazer

and how exactly will they protect the gardens from the DEA?

G

greyfx

I hope this doesn't pass this would restrict personal grows.

S

Snookster

It sounded pretty sleazy to me, that's why I made the post. Looks like Big Brother wants to cash in on the sick and then stick it to them with pot taxes...

B

BuddKlott

the laws for personal growing would have to change, prob to something like brewing alcohol without a license -dunno how much you'd get fined for that though

bring on the moonshine:mad0233:

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

all these new taxing and distribution laws that are trying to be passed or gonna do nothing other than bastardize everything this plant has to offer. why cant they just stop arresting there own citizens without prostituting another one of natures creations. i also think that laws for personal growers will not change due to the single fact that they are not gonna want the competition, wheres the money in that. we need complete legalization and no taxing what so over...$100 an ounce are you kidding me, do you get taxed $100 for a pound of tomatoes, there is absolutely no difference between the two, they are now gonna try to capitalize on the prices they have created on the black market by demonizing a plant that has grown naturally on this earth before before the first diseased white men raped and pillaged there way into power in this country

Top Bottom