• Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alphakronik

Oregon

Medical Cannabis
University

small.gif

Quote: [FONT=Georgia, serif]Oregon's only Medical Cannabis University was founded to provide OMMP participants with the best education possible, covering all aspects of growing medical cannabis and cannabis preparations. Our facility is staffed by some of the most recognized names in the local, national, and international medical cannabis scene. Our multiple award and cup-winning facilitators are dedicated to ensuring that students and alumni of the Oregon Medical Cannabis University have the knowledge and tools to succeed.[/FONT]
http://www.oregonmedicalcannabisuniversity.com

*Available to all registered OMMP Participants*

:heart

T

Time

Is this another one of those programs that cashes in on medical patients by charging hundreds of dollars to teach them what they can learn for free right here at THCFarmer?

A

Alphakronik

Is this another one of those programs that cashes in on medical patients by charging hundreds of dollars to teach them what they can learn for free right here at THCFarmer?

No, I think this is one that takes a hands on approach to its students much in the same way a law school would instead of using lawguru.com.

One gives you the ability to sit in an actual classroom, ask specific questions to an actual person who gives a relevant and correct answer, not having to worry about trolls, flamers, or the like. The other relies on your ability to be able to disseminate data that may or may not be valid, if you can actually formulate a question that hasn't been asked 20 times already, causing folks to belittle you online for not using the search button. That doesn't seem to be a productive means of learning basics. Also, not everyone has online access. Many folks here in Oregon cannot or will not subject themselves to the online world for a variety of reasons (disability, security, ect).

THCfarmer is a fantastic place to learn, but for some, an actual learning facility is just what the doctor ordered.

Z

zoeronerer

are you in oregon alpha kron? lets see more pdx strains and southern hill variety's i know u guys have great rare gems. i seeeeen em

A

Alphakronik

are you in oregon alpha kron? lets see more pdx strains and southern hill variety's i know u guys have great rare gems. i seeeeen em

Absolutely.

We have cuttings available to all OMMP patients, including some PNW gems, and lots of West Coast cuts as well.

During our grand opening, we will have cuttings available of:

Pre-98 Bubba Kush
Chemdog D
Chemdog 91
707 Headband
Snowdog
Purple Urkle
Pineapple Express
Mendocino Purple
G-13
Exodus Cheese

FREE OF CHARGE!!!

Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to get the dates of our Grand Opening.

H

headband707

You know I'm not sure about these guys or atleast the Gov. getting involved in pot. I have tried the so-called pot pills and they suck! They just make you want to sleep. I think if we let the Gov. get thier hands on pot they will take the fun out of it... I don't trust this Cannacet company that is being funded by the Gov. to turn pot into pills. They have a bunch of medusers and they are the ppl they are using now saying whats what. Being run by Moses Zimmermon who has tons of money.. Na I don't trust these guys..Atleast here in Canada.. Peace out Headband707

A

Alphakronik

You know I'm not sure about these guys or atleast the Gov. getting involved in pot. I have tried the so-called pot pills and they suck! They just make you want to sleep. I think if we let the Gov. get thier hands on pot they will take the fun out of it... I don't trust this Cannacet company that is being funded by the Gov. to turn pot into pills. They have a bunch of medusers and they are the ppl they are using now saying whats what. Being run by Moses Zimmermon who has tons of money.. Na I don't trust these guys..Atleast here in Canada.. Peace out Headband707

Good to know.

We aren't government funded however. This is a privately owned school run by highly esteemed medical growers, with classes taught by cannabanists who have been growing for over 30 years. The faculty is comprised of patients that are afflicted with fibro, crohns, glaucoma, cancer, and a host of other life-debilitating conditions.

Hope this helps you.

H

headband707

Is this the one where you take the pot and cook it and put it into a pill called canna caps? or is this the pill? Or is this the one that is helping the Cancer patients research ? I don't want to jump the gun here. I have heard a couple of stories????Not sure which one you are as there are many now ...The one that the Dr. got involved with so far I don't trust lol peace out Headband707

R

Rolln J

nice! love to see this becoming more mainstream - Best of luck to you guys!

when it comes to growing you can only learn so much online, classroom setting really helps some people, plus these schools are such a good way to network!

Go OMCU!

M

mysophilia

Wish ya nothing but the best Alph !! Great idea , some folks prefer more of a hands on learning approach and you are able to facilitate that in a non disruptive environment ..

O

Oregon James

Mr.Alphakronic registered card holders here would like to learn more please.we are in the southern part of Oregon and would like to learn more about your program and how to aquire some of your clones..... thanks Oregon James

A

Alphakronik

Mr.Alphakronic registered card holders here would like to learn more please.we are in the southern part of Oregon and would like to learn more about your program and how to aquire some of your clones..... thanks Oregon James

I'm sure all the info you are looking for can be found at www.omcu.net.

Clones will be available to all OMMP patients daily once we open our doors Oct. 3rd at the Grand Opening.

O

Oregon James

Mr.Alphakronic any chance of holding any classes down this way ? {GP }

O

OregonMeds

Hi alpha

I'm a member.

What are your hours? I was there at just after 2pm today and the buzzer was off the door and no answer...

I'm jonesing for new clones...

A

Alphakronik

Hi alpha

I'm a member.

What are your hours? I was there at just after 2pm today and the buzzer was off the door and no answer...

I'm jonesing for new clones...

I appologize for the delay. We had a scheduled day off, as our hydro teacher was moving into a new home, and I had to help, and our admin was having a surgical proceedure done.

Our winter hours are from 11-5, Tuesday - Saturday.

Please be aware however, we don't keep clones on hand at the school. Members are required to call and check to see what we have for availability, and we will have them there within 24 hours.

Generally speaking, appointments are encouraged, as many times I will be out at a members garden helping or teaching, and will be out of the office here and there. Our sign guy will be doing all our sign work later in the week, so that will be much easier for us and our members.

Once again, I'm sorry you had a hiccup in the process. I hope this won't happen again.

Alf

R

Rolln J

Generally speaking, appointments are encouraged, as many times I will be out at a members garden helping or teaching, and will be out of the office here and there.

Alf

I mean how frigging awesome is that?

O

OregonMeds

I appologize for the delay. We had a scheduled day off, as our hydro teacher was moving into a new home, and I had to help, and our admin was having a surgical proceedure done.

Our winter hours are from 11-5, Tuesday - Saturday.

Please be aware however, we don't keep clones on hand at the school. Members are required to call and check to see what we have for availability, and we will have them there within 24 hours.

Generally speaking, appointments are encouraged, as many times I will be out at a members garden helping or teaching, and will be out of the office here and there. Our sign guy will be doing all our sign work later in the week, so that will be much easier for us and our members.

Once again, I'm sorry you had a hiccup in the process. I hope this won't happen again.

Alf

No biggie, I ended up going back in the day of the haloween party just by chance and she said she'd set me up, to come back for the party and she did.

I went home with 4 strains tiny, mendo, pine ex, and special ed. That and I started some of your Snowdog BX seeds from the grand opening.

I don't know if I talked to you or not, can't put a face to the name. I was the guy sitting just to the left of Subcool when he showed and I think I managed to talk to everyone at that table at least once, but being stoned at the time I may have missed someone.

Anyway hi... And thank you for the seeds, clones, the place, the fun.

When you guys expand, think pool table. :)

A

Alphakronik

Thanks for the link J.

I knew it broadcast here yesterday, but had no clue it got picked up nationally, lol!

Keep your eyes peeled, they are coming back to do a live broadcast!

alf

Top Bottom