• Thread starter Khaosgardenz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

That is some of the best platinum cookies I've seen. Good looking @Khaosgardenz

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

:cool::borg:Just read over the entire thread and can say I enjoyed reading on your girls look awesome and techniques are great you seem to have a good grasp on organics (Well done on that) that being said I have a few questions about bottled organics such as bio bizz, medi1, earth juice,Eleanors, progress earth, sea crop, and I feel I should even mention the aclaimed/so called soul synthetics which I should point out works really awesome but I don't quite believe it is nearly as synthetically organic as they once had claimed in my hydro shop trying to get us to put them on our shelfs (to be clear I am not looking for new nutes to use nor do I wish to change what I am doing now) I just would like some opinions on the product's stated if anyone has used them and how organic they feel it really is! By the way I am an oregon grower and would like to say a high howdy do to all in the room hope your gardens are booming this beautiful spring! can't wait to see more of everything here "Jah bless":angelic:
20150612 153738

This is my momma station she is in an ebb and flo bucket system and she runs purely off of progress earth compost tea and a tiny touch of great white

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

:cool::borg:Just read over the entire thread and can say I enjoyed reading on your girls look awesome and techniques are great you seem to have a good grasp on organics (Well done on that) that being said I have a few questions about bottled organics such as bio bizz, medi1, earth juice,Eleanors, progress earth, sea crop, and I feel I should even mention the aclaimed/so called soul synthetics which I should point out works really awesome but I don't quite believe it is nearly as synthetically organic as they once had claimed in my hydro shop trying to get us to put them on our shelfs (to be clear I am not looking for new nutes to use nor do I wish to change what I am doing now) I just would like some opinions on the product's stated if anyone has used them and how organic they feel it really is! By the way I am an oregon grower and would like to say a high howdy do to all in the room hope your gardens are booming this beautiful spring! can't wait to see more of everything here "Jah bless":angelic:View attachment 516013

This is my momma station she is in an ebb and flo bucket system and she runs purely off of progress earth compost tea and a tiny touch of great white
Honestly I'd say if you want my opinion I wouldn't use any of those products you named if you really wanna use bottled organics check out nectar for the gods, or for a dry product you can brew into teas look into dragonfly earth medicine they have a whole line

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Honestly I'd say if you want my opinion I wouldn't use any of those products you named if you really wanna use bottled organics check out nectar for the gods, or for a dry product you can brew into teas look into dragonfly earth medicine they have a whole line

Wow even progress earth tea and tonic or medi1 ??????
Please explain why would not expect those to be a no?

I have used the nectar for the gods and love the stuff but the amount of bottles and application rate is to high for the amount of rez I have to fill (making it to expensive) doing as much research on teas as possible currently debating on progress earth or dragonfly earth med only problem I am having taking the plunge is i am on big hydro rez in ebb n flo buckets and have been told tea won't work this way. I badly wish to go MPB but also just nit in the cards for me rite now have you any experience with ebb tables and hydroton or ebb bucket systems using tea?

I don't think u mite of even heard of sea crop it is not the Humboldt stuff i am refering to please have a look here if you have not maybe look it up online as well and get back to me on that one please just so I know for sure what u think kinda odd u would skip over the few actually organics and go straight to NFTG which is not entirely organic call n ask he will tell u strait up

Just trying to have a positive debate and fill my noggin with more knowledge not nit picking or piss matching I know organics can be a touchy subject to some

20150627 014125
20150627 014140
Last edited:
Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

We
Wow even progress earth tea and tonic or medi1 ??????
Please explain why would not expect those to be a no?

I have used the nectar for the gods and love the stuff but the amount of bottles and application rate is to high for the amount of rez I have to fill (making it to expensive) doing as much research on teas as possible currently debating on progress earth or dragonfly earth med only problem I am having taking the plunge is i am on big hydro rez in ebb n flo buckets and have been told tea won't work this way. I badly wish to go MPB but also just nit in the cards for me rite now have you any experience with ebb tables and hydroton or ebb bucket systems using tea?

I don't think u mite of even heard of sea crop it is not the Humboldt stuff i am refering to please have a look here if you have not maybe look it up online as well and get back to me on that one please just so I know for sure what u think kinda odd u would skip over the few actually organics and go straight to NFTG which is not entirely organic call n ask he will tell u strait up

Just trying to have a positive debate and fill my noggin with more knowledge not nit picking or piss matching I know organics can be a touchy subject to some
Well it was just my opinion as I said as I'm not totally familiar with all those products you listed progress earth may be good idk but just my own personal recommendactions those where the ones I'd recommend there is alot in the nectar of the gods line but you honestly don't even need the whole line there's a base nutrient for veg and flower ya know and then all the additives so you don't have to use the additives if your really trying to save money, I also have no idea how dragon fly earth medicine would react to your set up as I've never tried to use organics in a hydro set up its just less effective in my opinion because you don't have the same microbial life thing going on

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Exactly why I want to get MPB so very badly it's like growing in your tea brewer

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Exactly why I want to get MPB so very badly it's like growing in your tea brewer
If you dont mind me asking why are you not switching to soil or soilless peat moss type medium and growing organically that way

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I don't like dirt mess/cost and have already gone that rout did for a long time and loved it still have hundreds of airpots it's just that I'm more of a "look what I can do grower" rather than sticking to one thing that works well.
Plus hydroponics is just more fun IMO
Not to mention I have like 20 different hydro setups and want to play with them

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

I don't like dirt mess/cost and have already gone that rout did for a long time and loved it still have hundreds of airpots it's just that I'm more of a "look what I can do grower" rather than sticking to one thing that works well.
Plus hydroponics is just more fun IMO
Not to mention I have like 20 different hydro setups and want to play with them
Well to each there own I guess I just have always personally thought the idea of someone telling me they grow hydroponic organic weed was always kinda funny no offense to you at all as I have heard this before but I just think if your gonna do a system like that organics aren't gonna give you the best results because organics isn't set up for something like that

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

JMO But if that statement were true what would you call the river beds where the water rises and falls throughout the day if not natural organic hydroponics then what is it?

Again just kindly debating I too used to laugh at such a thought. But now realize it's not so far fetched after all, but finding a way to replicate the proper environment is the trick to it.

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

JMO But if that statement were true what would you call the river beds where the water rises and falls throughout the day if not natural organic hydroponics then what is it?

Again just kindly debating I too used to laugh at such a thought. But now realize it's not so far fetched after all, but finding a way to replicate the proper environment is the trick to it.

With Notill living organic soil I'm trying to more less replicate the forest floor rather then the river beds I get your point but I I'm just not a fan of relying on pumps and electricity you can't do a hydro grow very well without that but you can do a organic grow without those that's all its just like getting back to nature more

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hmmmmm well I do still have soil going but few that sounds like fun is that all in here haven't read over the thread in a few days and didn't soak it all in when I did...

I do agree with the relying on pumps and stuff that is a bit of a pain just curious tho have you heard of the kratky method of off grid hydroponics it uses nothing of the sort and works great for food and meds iv done a lil of both nothing to serious and was shocked at Mt results mostly on the 4x4 I made according to his method and plans my five gallons were not that great until I buried them in the soil was just to hard to keep cool otherwise

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Yup it certainly happens like that for me as well I'll be on solid for a bit then Noda for a month or so as I just get to busy with life going on all the time what a pain that is lol

Well would be a cool read if you care to share or start a thread on people like me are always trying to find something new to improve their growing skill on

Top Bottom