Oregon Organic Elites

• Thread starter Khaosgardenz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Hey farmer's I just wanted to start a Lil post I'm gonna be updating it as often as I can. I'm a Oregon Medical Marijuana Patient and Grower who appreciates quality medicine grown in quality organic methods! I like to do AACT (Activated Aerated Compost Teas) and I use dry raw organic nutrients no bottles.

In the garden right now I have King Louis XIII OG, Katsu`s Bubba Kush, East Coast Sour Diesel, Platinum Animal Cookies aka 09 cut, Critical Jack and Violet Delight the critical jack and violet will be verging a while longer and will be in the next round.

I appreciate quality organic cannabis and I'm always striving to get better I hope to get to know people at the farm more and I hope to make some new like minded friends!

I will be working on posting a few pictures later today or tomorrow so please stay tuned thank you :)

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

If anyone could tell me how to post pictures that's would be great cuz I normally shoot with my 24mega pixel Pentax K3 and I tried to use my photobucket links and all of them just Saidon't invalid and wouldn't let the link work any help would be great thank you

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

There is a tool bar at the top of the posting window, the button is to the right of your the emoticon with his tongue hanging out. Dip all pictures in cloning solution and upload them from your picture folder on your computer. Just be safe with your information.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Welcome to the farm I think u at one time were on canna ? With a bunch of other Oregon growers name sounds familar. M

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

There is a tool bar at the top of the posting window, the button is to the right of your the emoticon with his tongue hanging out. Dip all pictures in cloning solution and upload them from your picture folder on your computer. Just be safe with your information.

My image size always gets rejected by the website says my files say are to big

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Welcome to the farm I think u at one time were on canna ? With a bunch of other Oregon growers name sounds familar. M

I've been on several forums either by this name or Popeye thank you for checkin things out

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

I tried using photobucket and it refuses my links and then my images are like 5 or 6 times better than the allowed file size so I can't upload any pictures please help me figure this out someone

Myco

Myco

My image size always gets rejected by the website says my files say are to big
You need to resize the pictures then... the raw image file from your camera is unnecessarily massive when it comes to posting.

Most PC's/laptops have some sort of software to easily resize...

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

You need to resize the pictures then... the raw image file from your camera is unnecessarily massive when it comes to posting.

Most PC's/laptops have some sort of software to easily resize...
Thank you thank you I will see about resizing them

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Katsu`s Bubba Kush
IMG 20150125 145552

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Woo Bokashi... very nice... No wonder they look so happy... and so lush... well done. Can I ask what the cover crop is?

Thanks for the Pictures :)

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Woo Bokashi... very nice... No wonder they look so happy... and so lush... well done. Can I ask what the cover crop is?

Thanks for the Pictures :)
The cover crop was actually gifted to me by a friend and it says awesome cover crop on the bag has I think about 8 or 9 things in the mix I believe I know one thing is buck wheat

Latest posts

Top Bottom