Organic 400 Sanctuary sog Grow show.

• Thread starter socalval
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
socalval

socalval

I really wanted to use some dyna-gro proteck 0-0-3 the silicon solution . Beyond Organic is not organic i know it would help but its not part of this run . Any tips for organic silica out there ? I cut this girl up and put her out side urkel fem x (verified )18 male from seed in a 2gal square. Its about 3ft tall got 15 cuts off of her 8 in veg 2 in this micro grow . What do you think ?
GEDC1194

JAWS

JAWS

hello SOCAL:)
it looks like that BLACKBERRY ALIEN might work? and hey you mentioned WHITE STRAWBERRY are those mine?..
peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

I really wanted to use some dyna-gro proteck 0-0-3 the silicon solution . Beyond Organic is not organic i know it would help but its not part of this run . Any tips for organic silica out there ? I cut this girl up and put her out side urkel fem x (verified )18 male from seed in a 2gal square. Its about 3ft tall got 15 cuts off of her 8 in veg 2 in this micro grow . What do you think ?View attachment 217131

what urkle did you use to get a three foot hybrid, that 18 must be super DOM in that HYBRID..
crapo_O

socalval

socalval

That idk got it from my man grod awhile back when he came up on a 18 male . The only bean in the jar about a half zip he gifted me it was the only male he had at the time . Thats what i keep hearing , this baby gets tall fast been outside for 3 days and its taking off again . She looked nice and phat before i took cuts . If it doesnt go into flower soon ill put a clone out and chop the tree. Naw ogr but i wish , you keep fire in the lab . Thank for stoping by ill take some pics of the fresh clone and the mom i just put in flower .

socalval

socalval

GEDC1199
GEDC1214
GEDC1208

im really thinking about yanking out the mom and putting this one in ReVeg for a week and chop her up now while its still early .
GEDC1177

socalval

socalval

Things are ok but will be better when they fix the A/C . got 5 out of 5 on the sour d the big slow poke cracked a day after the others . This blackberry xWIFI looks like a girl . Think i should pop a few more and look for black berry dom male to hit to a diesel .

GEDC1097
GEDC1213
GEDC1216
GEDC1218
GEDC1219

socalval

socalval

i got a sweet tooth this blu dream was a lil early smokes just fine . budds vs trim if this batch is a hit i might be in bizz for real ! After the big sqeeze im going to make a batch of oatmeal or white choc chunk with the mac nutts . Hey might have to eat the whole thing to feel something but it might be worth something as a mild dose for breakfast
GEDC1241
GEDC1220

socalval

socalval

moved them around watering . the clones are just as tall as the moms i put in what a waste should of took cuts of those two other moms but gotta keep it movin. Topped my blackberry when i knocked it over right after that pic . Butter fingers . some shots from this morning .
GEDC1246
GEDC1247
GEDC1249
View attachment 218338
GEDC1257

Intense

Intense

Never seen anyone use woodchips as a mulch layer indoors before. What made you decide to use them?

socalval

socalval

man your getting yourself quite a lil stash of new gear goin there socalval!
Had afew ole ladies sitting around and figured why not see what they do and make room for the new . Im digging the urkel x 18 and the C99 x corleone . Kicking myself for rushing and not cloneing the CINDY ,nothing a lil magic dust cant fix ,Thanks for droppin in .

Never seen anyone use woodchips as a mulch layer indoors before. What made you decide to use them?
whats up Intense , Really ? Wish i was the first one to do it but i got it from my mom who used to be a farmer . I live in the HOTT as valley a steady 95 to 105 all summer . Budding on a budget i found my soil gets better after every run big or small . The bark breaks down nice and slow its full of N . Main reason is it creates a buffer zone right above the root zone for a top dressing of gauno , kelp ,blood meal ,fish meal ect . when its at the top vs mixed in i can remove the dressed up chip if it gets too strong before it claws up and locks me out . It also helps to keep my pots from drying out under the t5/mh/hps and the sun .I put a little on the floor as well and no more compacting regardless of how much i water them . and plus i read alot !
peace.
GEDC1124

socalval

socalval

Its tea time , p gauno , kelp ,molasass enough hair i want budds .

Intense

Intense

Cool man, if it works, there's no arguing with that. Seen them used outdoors plenty, use them in the garden myself, just never indoors. Strange how tradition can dictate the way you use or view something. It's not like there's anything intrinsically wrong with using woodchips indoors, but because it's not really done, I've never thought of it.

Top Bottom