• Tagged users None
socalval

socalval

c99 x corleone
GEDC1409
GEDC1410

socalval

socalval

Thanks G . No co2 in there and you know it stays hott over here so i dont know if the Blackberry dom will go black and purp ,outside in the winter you get some crazy rainbows on her .
GEDC1752
GEDC1765

socalval

socalval

so im going back to my 3 gallon bags pulling things out and gettin my chop on . the yeid on this lil black pepper pheno is great to be in a 5in square i just dont know if i can get past the black pepper . Another wifi , a sour d ,sbba , and 3 more when i get the aliens out .
GEDC1830
;)next ............

socalval

socalval

sbba another week to flush
GEDC1862

that 18 thing another 4 weeks argg
GEDC1870

bbsa idk 2 more weeks or so .
GEDC1874

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

gosh & golly gee i sure do love that 3 fingered og leaning wifi pheno. yo brah lookie what i found. whoo wee. if i could only remember who was asking for ewok beans?
Aliens at last 003

H

hondapower420

i seen on the first page you said you should have bought a different ballast then the quantum.? i just want to say to that ive used a quantum everyday for 3 years until i moved to the other side of the country and it was awesome i had it beside my nextgen and lumatek and mags and the quantum was my favorite.... also very nice micro set up you have going everything looks nice....

if i were you id ditch the pots and make a custom planter box or a big tote or rez 25-35 gallon and put all the plants in the same bucket. its how i like to do it and i decreases your chance of getting all your plants root bound.... 4-10 gallon smart pots?

just a thougt

Top Bottom