Organic Cannabis Cultivation - Living Soil No Till - KNF culture

• Thread starter cannabisroots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannabisroots

cannabisroots

Imo 5 should be 3 differnt imo 2 combined from my understanding. Most guys are using steamed brown rice to collect the imo1 then add brown sugar to get imo2. 3 would be 2 imo 2s combined 5 would be 3 imo2s combined.
Yes, you're right.

This guy does it in 5 steps

IMO-1 - Capture of efficient microorganisms from native forests.
IMO-2 - Mix sugar in equal proportion to put the microorganisms into dormancy and be able to inoculate them whenever you want.
IMO-3 - Reproduction of microorganisms is a carbon base. Uses wheat bran and processed walnut hulls. Enhance the process with FPJ, FFJ, WSCA, LABS. At this stage the mesophilic stage of fermentation begins, around 10 days.
IMO-4 - It incorporates clay soil and black sandy soil, previously sifted. This thermophilic process takes 7 to 10 days and temperatures reach 60 degrees Celsius.
IMO-5 - Nitrogen addition stage based on the percentages of carbon and nitrogen contained in the raw material used. Uses: alfalfa flour, non-gmo soy flour and tenebrios fecal matter. It takes 7 to 14 days and is the stage that raises the temperature the most. It is harvested once the temperature stabilizes.

N

Natep

Imo 5 should be 3 differnt imo 2 combined from my understanding. Most guys are using steamed brown rice to collect the imo1 then add brown sugar to get imo2. 3 would be 2 imo 2s combined 5 would be 3 imo2s combined.
Nope went and did some homework. I was completely wrong. That imo sounds like some really good stuff. Wish there was something like that available in my area

cannabisroots

cannabisroots

Hi!!! Thanks for visit my thread. FEEL FREE TO ASK, REVIEW, OR JUST LEAVE YOUR COMMENT, bless.

Here i have my 150liters bed. The two green pots are bottomless. I try to never broke soil structure.

Here, i put half bottle of 1.5liters with tiny holes with small holes large enough to let a worm pass through.
This is where I feed worms and else with leftover fruits and vegetables from the kitchen. Its crazy to find roots inside here, the plants just know where to find party haha

And here he have Mimosa x Orange Punch enoying this beautiful soil:

Also we have the 50liters pot:

LEFT- RIPPER HAZE RIGHT- GELATO 242

Well, i think we are done for today hahaha, thanks!!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Hi!!! Thanks for visit my thread. FEEL FREE TO ASK, REVIEW, OR JUST LEAVE YOUR COMMENT, bless.

Here i have my 150liters bed. The two green pots are bottomless. I try to never broke soil structure.

View attachment 2144695

Here, i put half bottle of 1.5liters with tiny holes with small holes large enough to let a worm pass through.
This is where I feed worms and else with leftover fruits and vegetables from the kitchen. Its crazy to find roots inside here, the plants just know where to find party haha

View attachment 2144696
View attachment 2144697

View attachment 2144699View attachment 2144698

View attachment 2144700
View attachment 2144701
Yea plants use fungal networks to communicate, find/send nutrients around the soil. Nature is beautiful and complex, plants are legitimate quantum computers that perform at ambient temperature, quite astonishing. Photosynthesis is particularly cool IMO

cannabisroots

cannabisroots

Yea plants use fungal networks to communicate, find/send nutrients around the soil. Nature is beautiful and complex, plants are legitimate quantum computers that perform at ambient temperature, quite astonishing. Photosynthesis is particularly cool IMO

I agree with you

It is really interesting to know that roots expel exudates to attract fungi and bacteria, the nutrients are retained in that biomass but they cannot yet be absorbed by the plants.

How do these nutrients become available to plants?

Well, nature is wise. Nematodes and protozoa come into play, these little ones are now in charge of eating the fungi and bacteria around the roots, and they are going to becom and those nutrients will begin to be available right in the root zone.

That is just a little part of everything happen in a living soil.🪱

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I agree with you

It is really interesting to know that roots expel exudates to attract fungi and bacteria, the nutrients are retained in that biomass but they cannot yet be absorbed by the plants.

How do these nutrients become available to plants?

Well, nature is wise. Nematodes and protozoa come into play, these little ones are now in charge of eating the fungi and bacteria around the roots, and they are going to becom and those nutrients will begin to be available right in the root zone.

That is just a little part of everything happen in a living soil.🪱
The plants also eat actual bacteria mostly and store them in between cell wall and membrane, then hit it with super oxide to melt the cell wall and take the nutrients it needs when it wants to. It then gets shipped down the roots, causes a hormone to grow root hairs then is ejected out with a little bit of nutes to rebuild their cell wall and do it over again. Not all of them survive the super oxide but the ones that do. ✌

Last edited:
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter

View attachment 2144695

View attachment 2144696
View attachment 2144697

View attachment 2144699View attachment 2144698

View attachment 2144700
View attachment 2144701
Beautiful work

cannabisroots

cannabisroots

50 DAYS FLOWER

Hi everyone, here we are close to harvest this beautiful girls.

A little over a week ago I did the last irrigation with biofertilizers, I used: full flowering FFJ, algae extract, soluble calcium, super lean flowering vegetable, bacillus subtilis and MEN.

RIPPER HAZE - 120CM X 40CM X 160CM - CITIZEN 180W + FAR RED COMPLEMENTS

20240413-171552.jpg

20240413-171543.jpg

Mimosa x Orange Punch - 80cm x 80cm x 160cm - 230w ceramic leds

[IMG]

[IMG]

GELATO 242 - SAME AS RIPPER HAZE

[IMG]

Goodbye!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom