Organic Cannabis Cultivation - Living Soil No Till - KNF culture

• Thread starter cannabisroots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannabisroots

cannabisroots

Hi there,

Im a organic livin soil cannabis grower, 3 years since i found this beautiful way to grow cannabis, just catch me for ever.

The first 2 spaces have almost 6 weeks of flowering

Little details of my set up:

- 80x80x160cm SPACE - 230w ceramic leds (IT IS NOT FULL SPECTRUM COB) - 32 galon pot -
Im doing NO TILL, the soil has 3 years from mixed and never touched again. It gets better and better through the years.

This is my previous Mimosa that i already cut:
x1EJjGL.jpeg

This is actual:
1as.jpg

- 120cm x 40cm x 160cm SPACE - 180w Citizen & 110w far red complements - 5.5 galons and 13 galons pots

Second bigger pot i have, has like 1 years since mixed, the soil is just perfect. Sometimes grows mushrooms, dont know where they came from.

Here a have Ripper Haze clon from Spanish bank "Ripper Seeds" and Gelato 242 from "Medical Seeds":

This is an 4 days old photo RIPPER HAZE:

Aaaaaaaaasssssssss

HONGO.jpg

Next to the RIPPER is the Gelato 242:

Asasaa

- 60cm x 40cm GROWING SPACE - 3 FEM + 3 AUTOFLOWER - 180w CITIZEN LED

Little space for veg:

Aaaaaaaaaa

Some livin soil stuff:

Organic cannabis cultivation   living soil   mimosaxorangepunchgelato242ripper haze  more

Well, thats all, if you have questions, suggestions, etc please comment!!

I promise better quality photos

Organic cannabis cultivation   living soil no till   knf culture 4
Last edited:
B

Budtirement

Nice grow! Plants look healthy and bountiful. I have been using hybrid model but I'm planning on ditching bottled nutes and going full organic next grow. Did you create your own soil or use something available?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Hi there,

Im a organic livin soil cannabis grower, 3 years since i found this beautiful way to grow cannabis, just catch me for ever.

The first 2 spaces have almost 6 weeks of flowering

Little details of my set up:

- 80x80x160cm SPACE - 230w ceramic leds (IT IS NOT FULL SPECTRUM COB) - 32 galon pot -
Im doing NO TILL, the soil has 3 years from mixed and never touched again. It gets better and better through the years.

This is my previous Mimosa that i already cut:
View attachment 2143065

This is actual:
View attachment 2143064

- 120cm x 40cm x 160cm SPACE - 180w Citizen & 110w far red complements - 5.5 galons and 13 galons pots

Second bigger pot i have, has like 1 years since mixed, the soil is just perfect. Sometimes grows mushrooms, dont know where they came from.

Here a have Ripper Haze clon from Spanish bank "Ripper Seeds" and Gelato 242 from "Medical Seeds":

This is an 4 days old photo RIPPER HAZE:

View attachment 2143069

View attachment 2143076

Next to the RIPPER is the Gelato 242:

View attachment 2143067

- 60cm x 40cm GROWING SPACE - 3 FEM + 3 AUTOFLOWER - 180w CITIZEN LED

Little space for veg:

View attachment 2143068

Some livin soil stuff:

View attachment 2143062

Well, thats all, if you have questions, suggestions, etc please comment!!

I promise better quality photos
Have you considered a plant bed in your tent vs the pots? I don't have enough space to fit one in my tent or I would. I feel like that is ideal living soil is when multiple plants are in the same bed.

Welcome to the Farm!

figolus

figolus

Hello, spanish bank 😍👍 like this 😁 i'am french and buying my seed in spain good choice.
How much is 32 gallons in liters? when I use google it gives me an incredible number 😱

cannabisroots

cannabisroots

Nice grow! Plants look healthy and bountiful. I have been using hybrid model but I'm planning on ditching bottled nutes and going full organic next grow. Did you create your own soil or use something available?
Thank you very much! I wish you luck with your new organic project. Organic grow it's just a one-way trip, there is no turning back.

I make my own soil:

- 50% COMPOST (Organic compost of vegetables, rabbit, horse and chicken manure)
- 20% WORM HUMUS
- 20% REUSED SUBSTRATE
- 5% BOKASHI
- 5% STONES SCRATCH (DOLOMITE ZEOLITE, AND MORE)

At the beginning of vegetation and flowering I usually make a solid amendment on top, "lasagna" style, with rock dust again, humus, compost, mushroom compost, alfalfa, bokashi, etc. And 2 te compost per cycle too.

The soil takes approximately 20 days to stabilize in terms of temperature. It really raises a lot of temperature due to the microactivity that exists, every day you have to remove the soil.

Here is a video of what i am talking about:

cannabisroots

cannabisroots

Hello, spanish bank 😍👍 like this 😁 i'am french and buying my seed in spain good choice.
How much is 32 gallons in liters? when I use google it gives me an incredible number 😱
Hi my french friend!! 32 gallons are 120 liters, yes... is a big pot hahaahha

cannabisroots

cannabisroots

Have you considered a plant bed in your tent vs the pots? I don't have enough space to fit one in my tent or I would. I feel like that is ideal living soil is when multiple plants are in the same bed.

Welcome to the Farm!
Thanks!!! Yes, it would be better to have large beds, the bigger the better. Thanks to the rhizosphere that is formed, plants can transmit nutrients to each other, simply a beautiful symbiosis.

It is in my plans to soon build 2 beds of 200cm x 60cm x 40cm.

Thank you for taking your time to view my post, I appreciate it.

🤝

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Thanks!!! Yes, it would be better to have large beds, the bigger the better. Thanks to the rhizosphere that is formed, plants can transmit nutrients to each other, simply a beautiful symbiosis.

It is in my plans to soon build 2 beds of 200cm x 60cm x 40cm.

Thank you for taking your time to view my post, I appreciate it.

🤝
I do a living soil myself just no cover crop, I mulch and add bugs via great unscreened worm castings. Glad you came by the farm, we have some other living soil folks as well

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Do you like to read? If so, the teaming with series is a good source, I am on "teaming with bacteria" currently. ✌

cannabisroots

cannabisroots

I do a living soil myself just no cover crop, I mulch and add bugs via great unscreened worm castings. Glad you came by the farm, we have some other living soil folks as well
Its nice to see more people doing livin soil, its the way to go, sustainable and regenerative soils.

Yes, I have used rice hulls as mulch, without cover crop and it also had good results. But I think I like the fact of having a "jungle" with a diversity of plants haha

Here is one example, was a "Lebron Haze" from BSF Seeds:

LERBONHAZE

Do you like to read? If so, the teaming with series is a good source, I am on "teaming with bacteria" currently. ✌

Yeah, i mean, I visit all kinds of forums with the intention of exchanging information, learning, knowing.

Dont get what series r u talking about? Sure, sounds interesting, do you have a link to share me?

✌️

cannabisroots

cannabisroots

Hi there, gonna drop some good pictures:

- 46 days flower -

RIPPER HAZE - 120CM X 40CM X 160CM - CITIZEN 180W + FAR RED COMPLEMENTS

Ripper 3
Ripp

GELATO 242 - SAME THAT RIPPER HAZE - super creamy smell, but its very slow to everything.

CIgN7lr

Mimosa x Orange Punch - 80cm x 80cm x 160cm - 230w ceramic leds

Mimopsa resina

Mimosa 3

G6VnUVj

One love for everyone, thanks for diggin some of my livin soil!!
:thankyou:

Livisn
Last edited:
N

Natep

Awesome love seeing people use knf. Do you harvest IMO? That is about the only thing I don’t make. I’ve made lab fpj wsc wscap. Pretty cool you can make all this stuff with pretty much nothing.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Its nice to see more people doing livin soil, its the way to go, sustainable and regenerative soils.

Yes, I have used rice hulls as mulch, without cover crop and it also had good results. But I think I like the fact of having a "jungle" with a diversity of plants haha

View attachment 2143453

Yeah, i mean, I visit all kinds of forums with the intention of exchanging information, learning, knowing.

Dont get what series r u talking about? Sure, sounds interesting, do you have a link to share me?

✌️
Teaming with Microbes: The Organic Gardener's Guide to the Soil Food Web, Revised Edition https://a.co/d/gYoGkBW

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter

View attachment 2143453

✌️
I mostly read and learn about soil science on my own, I come on here more for community. Happy growing ✌

cannabisroots

cannabisroots

Awesome love seeing people use knf. Do you harvest IMO? That is about the only thing I don’t make. I’ve made lab fpj wsc wscap. Pretty cool you can make all this stuff with pretty much nothing.

It is a before and after to make your own biofertilizers. Never harvest IMO, i dont have enough space and the area where I live right now is very arid, i just buy it. But yeah, i mostly use: FPJ, FFJ, FFA (COLD FISH FERMENT), soluble shell calcium, lactoferment, MEN, EM-5.

N

Natep

It is a before and after to make your own biofertilizers. Never harvest IMO, i dont have enough space and the area where I live right now is very arid, i just buy it. But yeah, i mostly use: FPJ, FFJ, FFA (COLD FISH FERMENT), soluble shell calcium, lactoferment, MEN, EM-5.
That is awesome I’ve never made ffa but I plan on it this summer. Once the tuna come back in hoping to make some out of the carcass. I do have two questions? What is men and me-5 and who do you get imo from?

cannabisroots

cannabisroots

That is awesome I’ve never made ffa but I plan on it this summer. Once the tuna come back in hoping to make some out of the carcass. I do have two questions? What is men and me-5 and who do you get imo from?

MEN are efficient native microorganisms. I think thats is just a local way of calling it.
EM-5 it is a liquid with pest repellent, fungicide and biostimulant action that helps plant development.

I bought the IMO-5 locally, an Argentinian agronomist who makes organic and natural products, he makes it with wheat bran, walnut husks, tenebrio guano, rock dust, FPJ, liquid native efficient microorganisms, wsca, EM-5 , alfalfa flour and different types of soil (sandy, clay). Its just perfect.

View attachment 2143971

THATS LIFE.

N

Natep

MEN are efficient native microorganisms. I think thats is just a local way of calling it.
EM-5 it is a liquid with pest repellent, fungicide and biostimulant action that helps plant development.

I bought the IMO-5 locally, an Argentinian agronomist who makes organic and natural products, he makes it with wheat bran, walnut husks, tenebrio guano, rock dust, FPJ, liquid native efficient microorganisms, wsca, EM-5 , alfalfa flour and different types of soil (sandy, clay). Its just perfect.

View attachment 2143971

THATS LIFE.
Imo 5 should be 3 differnt imo 2 combined from my understanding. Most guys are using steamed brown rice to collect the imo1 then add brown sugar to get imo2. 3 would be 2 imo 2s combined 5 would be 3 imo2s combined.

Top Bottom