Organic G13 Haze bx1

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

oooooooo wow that cut looks F-I-R-E. shit man that looks like it could be better then my mother cut looked from his mom used to make these crosses that finished in 47 days! i love this strain so much i got a mom in a 5 gal bucket that is huge as i want to run a whole room of this strian one day. these girls will be going outdoor next year for sure and every run since i got that cut has had a few in my room.

right now i have 1 in dwc 2 in coco and 2 in soiless in my room! all topped at least once may get a second one before the flip. enjoy that smoke bro it's the bomb!
Thank's bro! I totally agree, I wouldn't mind seeing a room of these run thru>>>This was an awesome strain from a "Growers" perspective>>>Easy to grow ,clone,fast finish,tight frosty nugs, good yield, and pretty easy to trim for a Sativa dominate strain...
Kid did a fine job on these!!!
Are you sure your just a man? That looks like the stuff from the Gods my friend....Excellent work..Many Many props to you...
Thank's man, but Kid Twist did the real work on these
easy growin beauties....
6.3 zippers waayne thats an awesome pull from a plant indoor what size container are you working with man trhats shits bangin///winta oim down for one of your sticks lol
420 King you know how I like trees;)this girl was in 20 gallons of Roots Organic soil mix...
she got a lot of light as well :happy
yes man gods delivery system for goodness your killing it wayne respect
Thanks bro! This was a really beautiful strain to grow out.
yeah that number 6 is taking after the original og momma that same blockhead type of cola, she was the biggest og i every seen. were you able to try any yet? the momma can be smoked like right when she is dry but is best about a week or so after she is dry.
I'll be puffin some soon bro!I've been trimming on these babies, and working on it I've noticed that it is some "STICKY" stuff man......
sure has nice aroma's as well;)
Pheno #6 actually got sweeter at the end....
She def has the "blockhead" style colas,she was a little beast by the end....
I'll try and get some more nug shots of other phenos up in the next few days.....
I'm really looking forward to puffin some soon!

winta

winta

hazzzzzey baby! wow bro....thats it...im on my way...warm up the vape ;) :mysterymachine:

I've got a couple of sticks for you bro;)

Here's a pic of some nug's off pheno
#14.This ones very Hazy....
She put off 6.3 oz's

IMG_14732.JPG

:rasta2:

420king-MASSES

thats a big bucket brotha lol i dont know why i thought you were using 7 gallon buckets lol

waayne

waayne

hazzzzzey baby! wow bro....thats it...im on my way...warm up the vape ;) :mysterymachine:
The Vapes always on bro;)
Better put on your studded tires and grab your snow board man it's dumping up here
like crazy now!
thats a big bucket brotha lol i dont know why i thought you were using 7 gallon buckets lol
Yeah bro I like to let them develop a nice root mass to help them bulk up in flower.....

I veg in 7's ;)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
20 gals man thats a big pot for indoor. you poped them on the 30th of sept? its what i can see on the grow bags in the 1st post. so seed to finish by the middle of dec is about 2 and half months. you got to have crazy light i dont even think i could get a clone to fill a 20 gal pot in that time...lol. this plant does grow crazy fast roots though. again waaayne great job man.

waayne

waayne

20 gals man thats a big pot for indoor. you poped them on the 30th of sept? its what i can see on the grow bags in the 1st post. so seed to finish by the middle of dec is about 2 and half months. you got to have crazy light i dont even think i could get a clone to fill a 20 gal pot in that time...lol. this plant does grow crazy fast roots though. again waaayne great job man.

Yeah bro you got the time line right.....
These girls had an incredibly fast finish!
I transplanted these 4 times in their lives, always before they were root bound>>>that with plenty of soil benes and lots of light really encouraged these girls to blow up!
Sativa dominates usually love lots of light..
These girls definitely appreciated the extra lumens...

waayne

waayne

update

Well I puffed some of #14 today and was
pleasantly suprised to find a nice lemon citrus Haze flavor and aroma.
She has a clear cerebral buzz that made me a little more motivated than usual.Heres some pics of the nugs off #14

IMG_14732.JPG

Here's a couple pic's of pheno #15 she smells like greasy hashy Haze.

IMG_1500.JPG

IMG_1498.JPG

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
awesome waayne them things look picture perfect. just got done collecting pollen from the male for the bx2. i would have had another male but he ended up being a female, shes very stinky in veg. 2nd time this has happened to me, up top the numbs came out but ended up being branches or a leaf. after seeing the grows from a from you guys i feel confident to continue on. im really hoping to increase the smell though im only day 36 ish myself, but they don't smell as strong as the mommas i have going next to them.

couple shots of the male he seems to be one of the more dominate phenos i have been seeing so im going with that, to try and bring some more uniformity in the line. These shots were taken right before i killed it. Out of the 5 i have going 2 of them look alot like him, they both have lighter smells though to the momma. i am gonna work on this next gen.

DSC 0072
DSC 0074
DSC 0075
waayne

waayne

awesome waayne them things look picture perfect. just got done collecting pollen from the male for the bx2. i would have had another male but he ended up being a female, shes very stinky in veg. 2nd time this has happened to me, up top the numbs came out but ended up being branches or a leaf. after seeing the grows from a from you guys i feel confident to continue on. im really hoping to increase the smell though im only day 36 ish myself, but they don't smell as strong as the mommas i have going next to them.

Nice work Kid!
These have some real potential. A 49 day Haze of this quality is a real achievement!
I'm intrigued to try the others as #14 was very impressive!

waayne

waayne

Here's a few nug pics of pheno #6 and #15
First is #6 the bubblegum pheno......

IMG_1625.JPG

IMG_1609.JPG

Here's #15
she smells and tastes like greasy,hashy Haze..
This pheno has a strong,long lasting high.....

IMG_1615.JPG

420king-MASSES

dam those dried nuggs look b-e-a-utiful brotha //smoke report comin?? twizzy is that something new your working with hehehehe awesome job guys

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah 420 its in the works i just collected pollen and am about to put 2 females in flower next week. i actually got one plant out of the 5 or 6 females i put into bloom that resembles the momma quit a bit. so im happy its starting to show signs that things are working. the momma makes nice hard nugs all over even the lower nugs, you will need oder control for sure, and when you smoke her that haze smell lingers.

I tell people shes done in 47-49 days the tell me it probably wouldnt get them high. waayne picked almost every plant at 49 so we shall see what he thinks. and these are only the 1st backcross.

again waayne great pics those bubblegum ones kinda look like the nugs on the momma i just never seen them grown that good.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i didnt keep a cut of my bubblegum pheno but i did find one grapebubblegum just like you did. it had like 0 stretch tight nodes and massive leaves

waayne

waayne

Well Kid here's pheno #13
This one smells and tastes like skunky,hashy,lemon Haze
Potent smoke off this girl.....
Nice flavor and long lasting....

IMG_1640.JPG

IMG_1630.JPG

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks so fukn good. I love haze strains. Brings me back 2 when i was a kid. Just smokin and skatin! Not a care in da world. Weed always been a part of my life. I'm sure glad we the people get to partake in this plants lifestyle. Smoke as one ya'll. Keep up the good work wayne! I just got done smokin some super silver haze bro! Yeeeeeeeeeee!

waayne

waayne

smoke report hint hint wink wink knudge knudge
I'll do some real reports when these babies get cured a little more......
# 13 had me zoomin around pretty well this morning.
420 king your Kush's are looking fat bro!
wish I had a little nug of that Kings Kush of yours!;)

D

Dubsta

looks killer, my one pheno in flower doesn't smell all to much.. I can't wait for it to finish up, mines leafs are so dark green.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
them nugs got a little differnt shape to them. im thinking maybe the og used in the original outcross is giving it that lemon flavor. im hoping this next cross will really add to the smell on them. i do have one thats really similar but with alot less leaf

Top Bottom