Organic Main Line Nl5xhaze Indoor

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Looking nice actic, they are going to look really nice all filled in and dense. Sativas take so long but are well worth it

Thanks @juiceyjay I dont mind the wait, i love that sativa headiness, makes you think. A little under 4 weeks left i believe. I had to stake 2 of them up, i would tie them from the ceiling but the reflector is in the way.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
My advice runninh bagseeds is dont get frustrated if they all grow a bit different. Just stick risers(i use plywood squares) under the pots of shorter ones to maintain an even canopy youll be rockin and rollin here soon for sure.

I've been lucky I think.
They seem fairly consistant in genetics.
I think they were all from the same strain.

How much time does mainlining add to veg time?

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I've been lucky I think.
They seem fairly consistant in genetics.
I think they were all from the same strain.

How much time does mainlining add to veg time?
Thats a bit strain dependent but my main lined gals took roughly 2 months to get to the point i wanted them vs a sea of green grow i would have vegged this strain for 2 weeks, this strain didnt need the full 2 months even being main lined though probably could have done 7 weeks. I personally pull more off fewer bigger plants than many small plants though so i take the tradeoff. Starting from clone i would probably consider a SOG with this particular strain just because its flowering stretch is tremendous. From seed i prefer a symmetrical main lined plant.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Nice, I have 4 weeks left if I pull at 70 days. I might go a little sooner depends how they look

Yep sounds about like were on almost the same schedule! Mine are supposed to go 70 but we will see, i think one will be done a little before the others.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Screenshot 2016 02 28 16 35 01
20160228 162650

20160228 162642

Screenshot 2016 02 28 16 40 20

20160228 162413

20160228 162322

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

O fuck yes arctic those are coming on really good.id love to see a full plant shot to see how the mainlining has the plants growing.

Yea i can get you a full plant shot, watering today at lights on ill snap it then

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Looks like you got a prayer.. Better watch her if she gets too religious lol.

Lol the power of christ compels her. The one in the back left worships different gods oh no! Holy war in the grow room!

Latest posts

Top Bottom