Organic Main Line Nl5xhaze Indoor

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I use roughly 10% of my total lighting power on uvb from week 2.5/3 depending when the stretch is done. It simply imitates outdoors this way. Make sure all breeding and or cloning is done before the uvb is introduced.

This method is different from how i have used uv in the past and im curious to see the difference @keiksweat

keiksweat

keiksweat

I
This method is different from how i have used uv in the past and im curious to see the difference @keiksweat
ran a couple of little screw in v uvb reptile bulbs in my first dwc run,thought it turned out pretty good but this last run of autos I used a little uvb strip light with its own ballast.last 2weeks only and I'm positive now that it makes a difference in resin content.its some of the nicest bud I've done yet.ive tried mixtures of with and without uvb,and swapping between mh,hps or led-with and without uvb supplement.the autos were veged under mh,then switch to led for bloom and last 2 weeks hung the reptile strip.definitely gonna keep using.might get another strip and try different amount and times.

L

Lil pEte

The only thing stopping me is the long summer days here. Too much light to flower with until sep. Then its too cold lol im gonna try to get together a couple hundred auto seeds and set up guerilla somewhere.
Have you tried light dep?
Last spring I made a sort of hoop house with panda film over it, and covered em the same time every night, harvested the end of June about the time I planted my summer grow in the dirt.

Not as big because of space issues, but fun.
If you can be there to cover em at the same time every single day lol

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Have you tried light dep?
Last spring I made a sort of hoop house with panda film over it, and covered em the same time every night, harvested the end of June about the time I planted my summer grow in the dirt.

Not as big because of space issues, but fun.
If you can be there to cover em at the same time every single day lol

I work out of town in the summers and only come back now and then, i have done that in the past though.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

So heres the pics from watering. Just shy of 1 month in were almost over the hump boys and gals.

20160209 150422

20160209 151505

20160209 153136

20160209 153646

20160209 154053

20160209 154706

Top Bottom