Organic Main Line Nl5xhaze Indoor

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Hello Everyone!

I have decided to make a new dedicated thread as so much has changed since the start of the "small scale scrog" thread running bag seeds in my closet. Since that thread began I have created a new growing space, decided to try an organic run, and successfully completed my first run in that flower room. This run I will try to maximize the space under my 600W. I am running 4 NL5xHaze (Sensi Seeds) from seed. These plants have been topped once (as of this morning) removing the 4th and 5th nodes. They will be topped 2 more times and main lined. They are currently in 1/2 Gal. containers in roots organics soil (transplanted once from their solo cups) and will be transplanted once more into either 5 or 7 gallon fabric pots. The only additives I will be using in my distilled water will be Hybrix molasses and Real Growers Recharge for bennies and amino acids(If micro nutrients become a problem I have a good hard water source I can mix 50/50 with distilled and get EC levels I like). I have also been foliar feeding with fresh aloe (grown alongside seedlings under my t5 and used only for this purpose). They will get a hotter soil mix when they have filled out the 1/2 gallon containers but for now the roots organics should keep them happy. Last run was more complicated and I felt it hurt my overall yield. Quality came out really well but lets see if we can keep quality and increase production by keeping things simple and making pretty plants. Feel free as always to chime in.

TLDR: Keepin' it Stoner Simple.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Here is our sweet Layla 15 days from seed and topped once.
20151129 115839

Also my dorky feet....

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Aside from being full of simple sugars and starches, plant amino acids, most immobile micro nutrients and natural regenerative properties it also helps to disinfect the plant of any fungus, or bacteria as aloe is a natural fungicide, anti bacterial, anti viral and anti microbial. Ultimately I think it helps with overall plant health but I won't say that it's a miracle plant and if you aren't growing with it you're doing it wrong. It's just one of the little things I like to do to keep things looking their best. Oh and most importantly it's an all natural wetting agent if you want to use it to as a base to add other ingredients to your foliar to help them stick If you will.

IMG 5639
Last edited:
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Went ahead and started my main-line today, pics tomorrow once they've recovered, some side branches came up and stole apical dominance on two plants which is what prompted me to start now. Anyway got the main growth tips tied down, can't wait to really get these gals going.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

No problem, I feel like they're decent size for their age but honestly I don't really think about age too much.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

20151210 110134

Got them under some HID POWA now! We'll get these babies cooking right along now. Had to go through my room and give it a thorough cleaning and organizing yesterday after chopping the last plant in there. They'll get another day of adjustment and then they'll get topped again (and cloned), a few more days after that and my guesstimation they'll be ready for one more up-potting then we will be on to the final topping and flip to flower. I'm shooting for 20 inches of height before the flip this round.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Cuttings are still in tact, the topped babies got watered today. Distilled water with pro-tekt and recharge added. 1/4tsp per gallon on protekt double that for recharge.

On a seperate note I'd like to thank @THCdurk and @cocoJoe for keeping an eye on my threads.I know I'm not doing anything crazy exciting at the moment (running a 20 year old strain not 30 exotic new ones lol) but I promise there are exciting things in store!

*Edit* I'LL try to get in there and show you guys what's going on towards the end of the day, the soil was allllllmost completely dry so I expect I'll see a noticeable difference by lights off, they seem to just explode after that short dry spell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom