Organic Main Line Nl5xhaze Indoor

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Fed the ladies their compost tea today. As soon as the soil is dry enough they'll be up-potted to 3.5 gals then 7 gals just before flower. Don't want to water down my flowering soil unnecessarily before flowering begins.

I've been pleased so far with how homogenous this strain is. The differences for when they've been ready for the next steps have all been my own fault (letting leaves get burnt, almost severing one of Medusa's heads).

scubascrog

scubascrog

Greetings from Oregon here....
I'm right behind you!!!!
lol I'm mainlining too, these guys are 17 days old, these are from day 15 , I topped on 14.
Doing 4 plants in a 4x4x8!!!
Green pk

P1000177

P1000179
P1000180
P1000181
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Greetings from Oregon here....
I'm right behind you!!!!
lol I'm mainlining too, these guys are 17 days old, these are from day 15 , I topped on 14.
Doing 4 plants in a 4x4x8!!!
View attachment 556047
View attachment 556048

What strains are you working with? They look great so far, nice to see someone running a similar set up, do you have a group journal posted? If not feel free to keep me updated here I'd like to see how your run goes.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

My ladies are just over a month, maybe a month and 3 days from when I put the beans in the soil. I'll have to look at my journal to see what dates I've topped but they've all been topped 3 times for 8 heads with the exception of Suzy who got a little light burn early on and stunted her by a few days. She's been topped twice and I may leave her that way we will see how long it takes her to develop her heads.

Dabominable

Dabominable

Looks good bro, i'm thinking about main lining, its an outdoor grow, so i guess i could start now with 2-3-4ft trees if my canopy netting is @ 6ft? I guess the whole point is cuttign and stripping and tying down small to have one manifold..guess my dumbass may've anwered my own question :p

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Looks good bro, i'm thinking about main lining, its an outdoor grow, so i guess i could start now with 2-3-4ft trees if my canopy netting is @ 6ft? I guess the whole point is cuttign and stripping and tying down small to have one manifold..guess my dumbass may've anwered my own question :p

I think for your purposes LST and simple topping would serve you well. Just focus on getting an even canopy more than a manifold style I would think.

Dabominable

Dabominable

Aside from being full of simple sugars and starches, plant amino acids, most immobile micro nutrients and natural regenerative properties it also helps to disinfect the plant of any fungus, or bacteria as aloe is a natural fungicide, anti bacterial, anti viral and anti microbial. Ultimately I think it helps with overall plant health but I won't say that it's a miracle plant and if you aren't growing with it you're doing it wrong. It's just one of the little things I like to do to keep things looking their best. Oh and most importantly it's an all natural wetting agent if you want to use it to as a base to add other ingredients to your foliar to help them stick If you will.

Is there a preferred type of aloe you prefer? I have like a 6'x6' aloe bush in my yard, I was thinking about trying some off waters with aloe. Not trying to thread steal, maybe pm me if its convenient for you? I'll try and do some more research on it as well

Dabominable

Dabominable

Is there a preferred type of aloe you prefer? I have like a 6'x6' aloe bush in my yard, I was thinking about trying some off waters with aloe. Not trying to thread steal, maybe pm me if its convenient for you? I'll try and do some more research on it as well
LOL @ preferred type you prefer...that northern lights floored me, chuckle..

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

1450849749219 1082934678

Just these little ladies I get from my local nursery. Not picky about the type, as far as I know most aloe plants are pretty similar as far as benefits to you or your plants but I'm no expert on aloe.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

And I don't mind anyone posting in my threads, I encourage it even. We're all here for the passion of growing one way or another, if we aren't learning we aren't growing. Ask away, I'm not a master yet but I'll also be honest and tell ya if I don't know or if my experience in the matter in question is lacking.

Dabominable

Dabominable

I did ask..how do i water the aloe :p? can you overdo it? How soon can i use it on smallies?

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I did ask..how do i water the aloe :p? can you overdo it? How soon can i use it on smallies?

I water my aloe once a every one to two weeks depending on how dry the room it's in is. If it's under watered it will start to curl and brown at the tips. They like indirect light. use a very light medium preferably soil less. Some people say to water even less than that but I go with what I see produce results and an older lady friend of mine has some of the prettiest, fastest growing aloe I've seen so I go by her methods.

Dabominable

Dabominable

I water my aloe once a every one to two weeks depending on how dry the room it's in is. If it's under watered it will start to curl and brown at the tips. They like indirect light. use a very light medium preferably soil less. Some people say to water even less than that but I go with what I see produce results and an older lady friend of mine has some of the prettiest, fastest growing aloe I've seen so I go by her methods.

I ment watering with the aloe in the mj..isnt that what ppl were doing? watering with the aloe in cannabis?

Latest posts

Top Bottom