Organic P Dawg, Nigerian T Haze, Pineapple Hashplant, Secret Recipe, and Star Berry Indica

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Whats up farmers? Just dropped some new seeds in water. P Dawg (HP13 x Tres Dawg) and Nigerian T Haze (JJ's Nigerian x Original Haze) from Top Dawg, Pineapple Hashplant from RareDankness, Secret Recipe from Connoisseur, and Star Berry Indica from Cannaventure. Pretty sure I will be finding some interesting stuff with these. We shall see.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

I wanted to get the secret recipe and pineapple hashplant but i haven had the dough just yet cant wait to see what you find the secret recipe pics on the attitude look crazy ive wanted that one for a while i also just popped some cannaventure gear i got the jazberry jam X lavender got 4 out of 5 up and they are real uniform and healthy wish you the best on your new grow take care

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Sounds awesome still waiting to get mine.....I got the Bubblegumchem Hawain Chem and the Strawberry Mango.....anyways this will be a crazy thread can't wait to watch her unfold into some serious dank!

That Nigerian sounds very funky wonder what the flower time on it is?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
did you go ahead and pop that whole pack of starberry?? shit bro both sides to that cross are f-n great.. im gonna have to pick some up for my xmas present lol..even if we didnt get to see any pics :(

O

Organicyumyum

I wanted to get the secret recipe and pineapple hashplant but i haven had the dough just yet cant wait to see what you find the secret recipe pics on the attitude look crazy ive wanted that one for a while i also just popped some cannaventure gear i got the jazberry jam X lavender got 4 out of 5 up and they are real uniform and healthy wish you the best on your new grow take care

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

thanks man, I appreciate that!

O

Organicyumyum

nice lineup Organic, definitely looking forward to this grow.

thanks man, should be fun!

Sounds awesome still waiting to get mine.....I got the Bubblegumchem Hawain Chem and the Strawberry Mango.....anyways this will be a crazy thread can't wait to watch her unfold into some serious dank!
That Nigerian sounds very funky wonder what the flower time on it is?
Should be a good show!

All 3 of those sound amazing! I was really interested in that Strawberry Mango as well. i'll look out for yours.
yeah, im stoked on the Nigerian. Im really about to go on a sativa popping rampage soon.

O

Organicyumyum

woohoo! so after a day and a half all 4 Pineapple Hashplants popped and had huge fuzzy tap roots. very vigorous off the jump. 4 out of 5 P Dawgs are popped. 2 of 4 Nigerian Hazes. 1 of 4 Star Berry Indica (the other 3 have busted their shells, tap roots should be out by tonight). And 4 of 4 of the Secret Recipe have popped. Almost 100 percent, and by tonight most of if not all should be in gro dan cubes. Let's get this party started!

true grit

true grit

w00t w00t. can't wait to see them p dawgs crankin!! fingers crossed for more flame like cannarado's! that pack has already dropped some heat so fingers crossed.

Sick line up all around. should be fun my friend!

O

Organicyumyum

Awesome set of beans there OYY! Real anxious to see the PDawgs and Nigerian Haze. Gonna be some sickness! Hopin for 100% for ya. I'll be watchin. Rap to ya soon brother :)
Motiv

Thanks man! I think these p dawgs are gonna be dope! talk to you soon homie

w00t w00t. can't wait to see them p dawgs crankin!! fingers crossed for more flame like cannarado's! that pack has already dropped some heat so fingers crossed.

Sick line up all around. should be fun my friend!

Yessir! thanks so much for everything man, i really appreciate it! i know these are gonna be sick!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Subbed and here for the show OYY, I have been interested in the hp13 since I started growing actually thought it was more of a lost or over hyped strain but apparently not...... best of luck .......peace SoSer​

Latest posts

Top Bottom