Organic P Dawg, Nigerian T Haze, Pineapple Hashplant, Secret Recipe, and Star Berry Indica

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

hells yeah. my boy hit his ww with some mantuska thunder fuck, and passed around williams thunder for a bit. everybody loved that shit. lookin forward to watchin these! gonna make any xs?

most likely i will cross the Alien Rock Candy stud that I found with most of what Im popping. I dont usually keep males but the one I found is a beast so I figured I should make some crosses. Dude stinks to high hell.

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

its like why not? i plan on sending a couple of x's to logic for him to give as freebies here at the farm. heard good things about those arcs, id let him smash all my bitches

O

Organicyumyum

damn lineup has gotten better, this should be an epic thread? are those New House Seeds available online? thanks in advance.

they sure arent unfortunately. only from the golden goat in Colorado as of now. this was their first drop so you never know what will happen in the future. I can only hope as i would love to run any cross they release. Everything they're putting out sounds epic.

O

Organicyumyum

here are two shots of the seedlings. they are rocking along nicely.

Photo 2

Photo 3

soserthc1

soserthc1

they sure arent unfortunately. only from the golden goat in Colorado as of now. this was their first drop so you never know what will happen in the future. I can only hope as i would love to run any cross they release. Everything they're putting out sounds epic.
pretty sure it won't be long to new house seeds is available at all the seed banks .... like OYY says they (tierra rojo) is putting out fire and can't reach the masses at one disp.... gotta start somewhere before you can tell if giving 50% of the profits away is viable .....

O

Organicyumyum

just snagged a pack of Goji OG and in with it came some THSeeds freebies. 2 each of Heavy Duty Fruity, MK Ultra, Lambo, S.A.G.E., and DNA's L.A. Confidential. Im psyched cause years ago I popped some HEavy Duty Fruity (around '03) and found the best pheno of herb I have ever smoked. I know it's hard to believe cause Heavy Duty Fruity isn't known for being that ill, but this freak pheno I found was absolutely incredible herb. Multi-colored orange and fruit punch flavored buds that glistened more than any herb Ive ever seen. Big, fat trichs, and when I would open a small jar of it you could instantly smell it across the room. Hoping I find that freak pheno in these 2 beans!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That sounds kick ass, Yum. I been wanting to grow them LA Con and Goji OG. Ur new seedlings r looking real nice. Keep on rockin', bro! Hopefully u find that freaky HDF pheno.

O

Organicyumyum

That sounds kick ass, Yum. I been wanting to grow them LA Con and Goji OG. Ur new seedlings r looking real nice. Keep on rockin', bro! Hopefully u find that freaky HDF pheno.

thanks man, i appreciate that! i have too much fire going now, i almost threw the 2 HDF in water. still might do it, but I dont wanna run out of room.

soserthc1

soserthc1

these P Dawgs are some of the stankiest plants Ive ever had in veg. Cracking a stem in veg absolutely reeks
Sound dank as hell best of luck with them OYY, almost update time, roots take off yet.....looked like they were just starting to take off on the 4th

B3B

B3B

Best of luck on the hunt yum yum. Cant wait to see if you can find a keeper in the P Dawgs.

O

Organicyumyum

Best of luck on the hunt yum yum. Cant wait to see if you can find a keeper in the P Dawgs.

thanks man, me too! so far Ive only seen some males so Im praying for some females.

O

Organicyumyum

oh no! only 1 of 6 P Dawgs was female. :( i can only hope the lone female is a winner

O

Organicyumyum

all the males I have found so far. :( only one pineapple hashplant female, 1 p dawg female. im pretty annoyed with the ratio, but I guess that's how it goes sometimes.

Photo 20

Latest posts

Top Bottom