Organic Plasma grow, 4xs5 & 4x c99

• Thread starter Krasi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krasi

Krasi

I first prepare a tea, when finished and deluted, i add yucca.

I`ve got a small update on the plasma grow, tomorow is tea-time for all aswell as fim/top time for the c99.
So i`ve got some "before" pictures, tomorow i will post some "after" pictures.

Lets start wit an s5 pic first, getting bushy allright

P1010874

The the c99 seedlings, they are reaching the pot width

P1010875

Top view shots

P1010876
P1010877
P1010878

And a side close up

P1010881

Krasi

Krasi

Perfectly healthy plants man.

-- iCultivate --

Thanks bro, they really are starting to drink now, yesterday i gave the s5 3ltrs of brewed and deluted tea, today another 2ltrs of plain water trough the drainage tubes.
The c99 had 1,5ltrs of tea brew and today another 1ltr of plain water.
My experience tells me that it`s a good sign, good drinkers are uasually good yielders:D

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Lookin good Krasi, love your style man. You are true individual. Way to keep it real.

Krasi

Krasi

Thanks M.S.T., i`m always on the look for a killer combo;)

Update:

Vegative stage day 22

The s5 is filling her side of the tent rapidly now, and the c99 is doubling in size every 3 days.
I`m thinking to switch earlier as planned, the plan was tuesday, maybe tomorow, those s5 will be hard to control beasts:oops:
Allready they drink unbelievable, s5 4ltrs every other day,c99 3ltrs.

There they are, the beasts

P1010901
P1010902

c99, ready for the switch

P1010903
P1010905
P1010906

Krasi

Krasi

Howdy Farmers, i just flipped the clock to 12/12, tomorow is flowering day 1.
I switched de Ballasts to 600watts.
The 5 has filled her side of the tent and i started suprcropping some of their branches, c99 grew fast again and because seedlings grow faster than cuttings i tought it was time to flip.
Some pics.

s5

P1010910

c99

P1010908
P1010909

Krasi

Krasi

Then our second spot, where there was some disturbance, the Heribei cutting are doing really well, and the younger Royal Danes seedling are doing fine too

Heribei

P1010937
P1010943

A little habitat, find the ganja plants:p

P1010944
P1010945
P1010946

Royal Danes

P1010947
P1010948

And then this...

P1010949

There has been maintenance, lawmowers en that kind of stuff, they drove true our spot and killed 4 plants, but the main question is, did they see what happened there, are we compromised?
I hope not because our third new spot was, it was detected and cleansed......one thing is sure, that nothing is sure in guerilla.

We`re now looking for a new spot....never give up:mad::D

carBon.14

carBon.14

hey krasi, cool thread dude.

it's awesome how many different strains you've got going. they have a real diversity in appearance.

Oldsam

Oldsam

Krasi nice outdoor man the autos look good to.
Tall lanky how much direct sun the getting I get like 7 hours mine are real bushy hopefully they stay
that way,oh yeah u in can.right so more time to tell
I did a couple autos last year from a good friend in Maine ones he did him self it was good could have done three crops of that last year June,aug,oct,plant and harvest nice.

Krasi

Krasi

hey krasi, cool thread dude.

it's awesome how many different strains you've got going. they have a real diversity in appearance.

Thanks, i`m flattered.

Krasi nice outdoor man the autos look good to.
Tall lanky how much direct sun the getting I get like 7 hours mine are real bushy hopefully they stay
that way,oh yeah u in can.right so more time to tell
I did a couple autos last year from a good friend in Maine ones he did him self it was good could have done three crops of that last year June,aug,oct,plant and harvest nice.

Thank u, i`m from Holland, and the auto`s were harvested a week ago, alittle early but there was fungus and rotting going on, one purple plant was lost, we saved what we could, they were a lot smaller, these are photo-period flowerers, and there was not enough light at the beginneng so we had to do some maintenance to the habitat in the forest, that`s why they are so tall and stretchy, now they are starting to make some side branches, they are 2,5mtrs tall:eek:....giants.

iCultivate

iCultivate

Holland, awesome! Would like to visit one of these days...though with all the law changes to drugs it's not the destination it once was. Is it illegal to grow in Holland without a permit?

-- iCultivate --

Krasi

Krasi

Holland, awesome! Would like to visit one of these days...though with all the law changes to drugs it's not the destination it once was. Is it illegal to grow in Holland without a permit?

-- iCultivate --
You`re right, it is changing here, first it was legal to grow 5 plants with a permit, now even that is prohibited, 3 plants in the garden is legal, but when there are neighbours complaining even those plants will be taken and destroyed, even for some coffeeshops it`s only possible to sell weed or hasj to Dutch people, they have a weedpass, the majority of the shops refuse to work that way and sell to foreighners/tourists too.
Our goverment fell two months ago, and we`re looking to have a new one settled in september, it will be a more left thinking goverment with hopefully a brighter look at cannabis and the Dutch historical free openminded look on coffeeshops and marijuana.

Krasi

Krasi

Today was flowering stage day 2, and tea day, the c99 is almost as tall as the s5, about 25cm difference.
They had a Cap`s Bennies foliar shower today too.
The s5 underwent some more supercropping and de c99 will be tied somewhere this week.
Pics.

c99

P1010950

Succesfully fimmed

P1010951

s5, taking every inch of space she can get

P1010952

P1010954

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Looking beautiful my friend. Do you always feed through the tubes?

outwest

Krasi

Krasi

Thanks Outwest, no i do not, 2 or 3 times a week, because i have nutrient tabs in the soil, and they require top feeding.

Krasi

Krasi

Update time again, i`ve spotted spidermites in the s5 cuttings, i knew they were there when i got them but i really tought i terminated them with several biological goodies, there aren`t that much but we all know how fast they multiply, so i`m increasing the foliar spray to 2 times a week.

Also lots of supercropping was done on the s5, visual blooming is starting to set in them too.
The drink like beserks, 4ltrs a day.

The c99 are making good in length, they need 15centimeters more to get on even hight with the s5.
They are starting to widen very nice.

Today is 12/12 stage day 5

c99

P1010955

Filling up te final gaps

P1010956

P1010957

s5

P1010958

Bushy

P1010959

Almost flowering,...spidermites spots can be seen on the leafs

P1010961

D

DX1

Beautiful! Those ladies look like they are wanting for nothing but to grow into monster buds. Some very healthy plants.
Good luck with your outdoor endevor too.
Thanks for sharing -I know I enjoyed your post. DX

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Pulling up seat to watch this Krasi show unfold...Nice work brah!

Top Bottom