organic preventative pesticide for clones

• Thread starter greenleaff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenleaff

hey all! So I'm getting some new clones this week, and they're healthy, so I want to keep them that way!
A few growers have told me the best way to prevent mildew/bugs is to treat the room and plants like you already have them.

So, with that being said... what do you all do to prevent problems? (organically )

I have a pretty large room with around 30 plants. So, I was planning on spraying all my clones with Garden Safe 3-In-1 Fungicide when they first come in and continue to spray every 3 days until I flip them into flower, then I'll stop with the spraying. Is this safe and good for our plants? I want to be able to test my weed after harvest, and pass for everything so I do not want any recommendations that will make me fail, or make my weed taste like shit and unhealthy.

I also heard to "dip" my plants before I bring them in my garden... what do I dip them in?? The same stuff I use to spray?

ONE last question.. I know, long post, my bad! But my humidity in my veg room with my last set of clones would not go past 55%, even with the dehumidifier off. I want my humidity at around 65% for my clones so should I buy a humidifier then??
Thanks all!!

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

I was just going to ask a similar question so I’ll just tag a long here lol

therealAries

therealAries

Look into cannabis based pesticides its 100% safe and effective as anthropods cant handle it as it will kill them... was reading something somewhere maybe it was scientific journal pertaining to cannabis terpenes and the thc as terpenes are typically the compounds that do deter pests like insects but THC to them is literally lethal/toxic... will look for the link and share it here

therealAries

therealAries

Download the pdf to keep the information to better study it ;)

quirk

quirk

Orange
hey all! So I'm getting some new clones this week, and they're healthy, so I want to keep them that way!
A few growers have told me the best way to prevent mildew/bugs is to treat the room and plants like you already have them.

So, with that being said... what do you all do to prevent problems? (organically )

I have a pretty large room with around 30 plants. So, I was planning on spraying all my clones with Garden Safe 3-In-1 Fungicide when they first come in and continue to spray every 3 days until I flip them into flower, then I'll stop with the spraying. Is this safe and good for our plants? I want to be able to test my weed after harvest, and pass for everything so I do not want any recommendations that will make me fail, or make my weed taste like shit and unhealthy.

I also heard to "dip" my plants before I bring them in my garden... what do I dip them in?? The same stuff I use to spray?

ONE last question.. I know, long post, my bad! But my humidity in my veg room with my last set of clones would not go past 55%, even with the dehumidifier off. I want my humidity at around 65% for my clones so should I buy a humidifier then??
Thanks all!!

Orange Oil - Cold pressed, 2oz. per gallon, foliar and drench. Tits up best organic cleaner and bug killer. One of the active ingredients, d-limonene , a terpene that breaks down the little bastards exoskeleton and dehydrates them. Quickly. Add a couple drops dish soap as a surfactant.

Top Bottom