Thanks man :)

Here is day 27 of 12/12
IMG 8059

IMG 8060

IMG 8061

IMG 8062

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

so i'm gonna have to take a weeks break from photos because I cant really spend much time in the basement this week. the family is comin over and its stealthy stealth time. water only a couple times this week and thats it. but I'll still be around :)

day 32 of 12/12
lights on and off!
IMG 8069

IMG 8082

IMG 8068

IMG 8080

IMG 8071

IMG 8079

IMG 8077
john martin

john martin

Looking really nice bro! I really like the curved SCROG. Plants look super happy!

Like another posted, I feel the reflector built into that tube cuts off some of the light, but I don't think it matters with your setup!

A friend has exact same cool tube as you and when comparing it to mine it is exact same tube and ends, just with different reflector. Here is the one I use, but I still wish someone made a better reflector for these, like they do the big ones: http://newandusedgrowlights.com/shop/hoodsreflectors/neptune-6-cool-tube-reflector/

john martin

john martin

Ohh and really digging the LEDs... wondering though why you have them in back corners only?

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

Ohh and really digging the LEDs... wondering though why you have them in back corners only?

well they are covering the back corners because they are getting the least amount of coverage from the 400w HPS. so now I get pretty good coverage over the 3x3. The cooltube is great but it doesn't disperse light well over a 3 foot depth. Thank you for the kind words :)

john martin

john martin

Looks real nice bro! I've been getting away from smart pots, enough I love the growth they promote, because I feel the walls hold onto salts and such and make it harder for me to get a clean end result.

Any thoughts on this?

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

Looks real nice bro! I've been getting away from smart pots, enough I love the growth they promote, because I feel the walls hold onto salts and such and make it harder for me to get a clean end result.

Any thoughts on this?
well I dont feel like the salts are all that much of an issue for me. I know I should worry a little more because this water goes through a softener...but so far I haven't thought about it. The truth is that I wanna do recycled no till pots so big smart pots or one big bed at the bottom of the 3x3 space is what im goin for next. In the picture those are 5 gallon smart pots. I want at least ten gallon for each or again just one big bed. I think the smart pots give the necessary oxygen so I am not going back to hard pots.

john martin

john martin

I run like 99+% organic and have issues with the smart pots.

Friends of mine switched from regular pots to smart pots and all else the same had a much less smooth tasting harvest.

Just a possible heads up!

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

I run like 99+% organic and have issues with the smart pots.

Friends of mine switched from regular pots to smart pots and all else the same had a much less smooth tasting harvest.

Just a possible heads up!
Thank you for the advice :) I think I will be building one big bed for the scrogs in the future anyhow...I just really need to carry water in from the tap outside instead of using the water that has gone through the softener in the basement. I think that will help me from salt buildups most.

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

Just caught this one! You are on the right path. Curious to know your dried weight! I'll be watching for sure ---- --------------------------> sending harvest vibes your way!

Last edited:
weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

Just caught this one! You are on the right path. Curious to know your dried weight! I'll be watching for sure ---- --------------------------> sending harvest vibes your way!
Thank you :)
Of course I'm not sure about the weight yet as I can't count my chickens before they hatch--but I'm hoping for a measly 6 ounces. This girl scout cookies has been a real low yielded for me. She does hit hard and tastes great...but I don't think I'll keep her around much longer. The monster cookies at the back of the tent have much less light coverage and the bud structure is fantastic. I'll be keeping it around until somethin else is better.

Next run I've got 2 sour jacks, a Moby dick, and a monster cookies.

organix4207

organix4207

Thank you :)
Of course I'm not sure about the weight yet as I can't count my chickens before they hatch--but I'm hoping for a measly 6 ounces. This girl scout cookies has been a real low yielded for me. She does hit hard and tastes great...but I don't think I'll keep her around much longer. The monster cookies at the back of the tent have much less light coverage and the bud structure is fantastic. I'll be keeping it around until somethin else is better.

Next run I've got 2 sour jacks, a Moby dick, and a monster cookies.
You will like the yield on the moby dick. She hits hard too

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

I really hope so. I grew a Moby dick a couple years ago in a more micro setting but I had to chop a couple weeks early because I moved. The smoke was still fantastic. One of the most mellow smiley highs I've ever had. And it tasted like papaya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom