Organic Soil 400w Cooltube Scrog

• Thread starter weariedjuggl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

Day 62 of 12/12 with 8 days left! sorry about more pictures with HPS lighting. I will get there when the lights turn off in the next couple days so I can get some real pics for y'all
IMG 8263

IMG 8264

IMG 8268

IMG 8267

IMG 8269

IMG 8270

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Nice!! What kind of led did you get?
I made a Frankenfixture basically lol. Took a unit apart to create a bar type just for side lighting. You can take a peek on my thread to see it. Don't wanna hijack ya

Goz

Goz

I made a Frankenfixture basically lol. Took a unit apart to create a bar type just for side lighting. You can take a peek on my thread to see it. Don't wanna hijack ya

Nice dude , I am running a SCROG just now . I have a 150w hps and a 250w hps side by side on mine .

Good luck with your harvest ...

GOZ

Power OG

Power OG

day 64 of 12/12 and the girls are goin real purple. so far it seems to be where the light is hitting the plants. I'm not sure what that means but it looks fun. some leaves are half purple half green :)
View attachment 493718 View attachment 493720 View attachment 493721 View attachment 493723 View attachment 493724 View attachment 493725 View attachment 493726 View attachment 493727 View attachment 493728
What strain? It looks like cookies and she gets dark towards the finish.looking great.
Respect

john martin

john martin

Looks real nice bro! My Kabers turns purple at the end, but never so solid like that, usually green leafs with specs of purple, then the leafs fade yellow. I think it's genetic!

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

What strain? It looks like cookies and she gets dark towards the finish.looking great.
Respect
Looks real nice bro! My Kabers turns purple at the end, but never so solid like that, usually green leafs with specs of purple, then the leafs fade yellow. I think it's genetic!

Thank you :) yeah this is a girl scout cookies in the front of the screen and two monster cookies at the back. The first and third close ups are of the gsc and the second and fourth are monster cookies. I love the aroma and the visuals but gsc is just so low yielding. I hope the monsters do me a little better. The bud structure is better for sure.

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

So I'm gonna try to get an update tomorrow with some pictures. But I'm shooting to chop the girls on Sunday (3 days away). So far the trichomes are cloudy only, but I like the slightly up high of an early harvest. Also, I have some girls ready to go into the tent and I wanna move some stuff around. I'm perhaps gettin a little too anxious!!!! I say it all the time: I'm addicted to growin. I wanna grow more!!!!

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

Day 72 of 12/12 photo update!!!

I had some issues with my timer this week and i think it stressed out the babies because I found a couple nanners forming on the buds :( They are pretty much done tho so I'm not too worried about it. I put them into darkness and they will get unveiled in 2 days when I have a day off. So they will be chopped at day 74. Here are the last pictures before I show some nug shots after the chop:
IMG 8290
IMG 8292
IMG 8295
IMG 8297
IMG 8299
IMG 8304
IMG 8305
IMG 8309
IMG 8320

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

Thank you milo! The girls are hangin right now. They are purple and pretty. Almost Pink!!!

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

Hey guys I know it has been a while since I updated!!! I been smokin too much of that scissor hash!!! here are a couple photos of some random nugs. A lot of it has already left the door to go to friends but I still have a few ounces with me. Over all I got 164g off this grow plus a bit of larf. It didnt reach my goal of 6 ounces but it got close :) I really like the smoke and next time I will be using some strains that produce a little better for me, I also have installed a new soil bed!!!

IMG 8327
IMG 8328
IMG 8331
Top Bottom