• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

It took me 3 system to figure out where that piece goes

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Well another 1400$ on lights and food and a meter. Going to soak the hydrtron in h2o2 for a day or 2. Got to get the UC system cleaned. Get the lumber tomorrow and bricks for the three 45 gal. reservoir's. I have lots of head room. Will post some pix when it's all together. O got to do the wiring, will run 220 into the room and plumbing. Out of excuses now time to get working, tomorrow.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Did some more today, got the water in the buckets and cleaning them, got the res set up. I had 4 leaks my fault I did not tape the drain valve connection, the quick connect for the res and the quick connect at the res. I also had one under the return pipe to the main bucket. I have 26 inches from the wall to one side I wonder If I need more room? I can still move the buckets. Need to get some 1 inch hose for the chiller and get that hooked up, fill the back up 100 gal res hang the lights do the sub panel for 220 and tan ready to rock. I got pics just not posting them yet.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Got the chiller hooked up and 75% of the hydro done. Still nee to move the 2 45gal res in and clean them. Will finish cleaning it and put fresh nutrients in tomorrow.

Pix upload keeps failing?? I'll keep trying

Peace

R

RMCG

Got the chiller hooked up and 75% of the hydro done. Still nee to move the 2 45gal res in and clean them. Will finish cleaning it and put fresh nutrients in tomorrow.

Pix upload keeps failing?? I'll keep trying

Peace

Too big?

Resize then try again.

I like Google's Picasa for pix cleanup. Cropping, etc. then export to 800x600 or 1024x768.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Well looks like I need an RO system as my PPM is 380 out of the tap. That's another 250$ clams. When do I stop spending and start growing.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

You never stop spending theres always something your gonna need

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Well got the 220 hooked up and nothing burned down. Going to pick up my RO system tomorrow and get it fired up so I can start cooking. Will need a booster pump likely another 200$ O well. Always moving forward never backwards da dum da dum da dum I'm losing my mind I have 11 different seeds starting so have about 45 seedlings, just greedy want to taste them all...

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
The suspense is killing me!
I am really looking forward to seeing how this system does with organics.
Keep on trucking brother. On a side note you may want to extend your budget a bit more and get a uv setup for your RO system it will save you from a whole lot of possible headaches and you can find them for around a 100$.
FJ

CaliOceanGrown

CaliOceanGrown

hey, wood. From what i've read, looks astho you got a pretty nice system coming together. My advice to you, Don't worry about the money & get all the toys you need. Specially since your working with a smaller number than usual, you want the best conditions.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

hey, wood. From what i've read, looks astho you got a pretty nice system coming together. My advice to you, Don't worry about the money & get all the toys you need. Specially since your working with a smaller number than usual, you want the best conditions.

Your right but it still sucks I will have it all together by the weekend with plants in it than I will post some pics. Picking up the RO system in a couple hours, now do I buy the extra pressure pump for the RO?:rollj:

R

RMCG

Your right but it still sucks I will have it all together by the weekend with plants in it than I will post some pics. Picking up the RO system in a couple hours, now do I buy the extra pressure pump for the RO?:rollj:

If you can, I would.

RO systems when operating at proper pressure wastes less water.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Thanks I went for the 100psi pump, dual inline TDS meter, auto fill, auto shut off and flush kit. Pushing 400$ but sure looks nice, no instructions so I wait for an answer from the RO guys. Needed to move all my res and stuff due to the RO system but it's much nicer now in it's own room with venting. Will move the air pump in there when I fire up the Co2 burner.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Well after a couple big leaks and a wonky PSI gauge it's WORKING. So if you buy a ro/di system check all the fittings and tighten everything first.:)

Still working on uploading pics.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Hi guys check out my sig for the link to all the info sorry about that please stop by things are just about to get interesting.

Top Bottom