Organic White Urkle

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
OK we all know they look dank. But look how beautiful they are. The purple leaves against the creamy white trich background are just stunning. I love looking at your stuff waayne.

Hell you even have great camera skills.

F

fuzzy

Nice

Damn Nice Job W!Awsesome color and chunky buds!Keep up the Good work.Ive got that same pheno in my UC system. peace,fuzzy

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Damn Homie! i was checking this out. this is one fine fine looking lady!!!

KMK

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Always Great work Waayne!

Schwoop Gave me a couple White urkle cuts quite a while back..Havent beeen able to flower any yet.Not sure what pheno it is..
I do know its really Fast growing in Veg...and gets tons of branches with no topping nesssary..
Fastest growing strain I have right now..
Your thread just got me excited about it.
I have the moms flipped in the gh

And a few really fast growing copies too :)

pugliese63

pugliese63

Just read this thread. Nothing less than spectacular. I've been looking at this strain for awhile. After seeing these pics I have no choice but to pick a pack or two of the White Urkle. Great job as usual. I always enjoy seeing pics of your grows.

S

Snowman

Hey Waayne

I know this is an old thread, but I am really thinking about grabing some OGR gear. The only thing that is really holding me back is many of his packs are FEM only.

I have never used FEM only beans and was worried about hermies. Was this run using FEM or REG seed packs?

Also if I choose to run a FEM pack would you advise using something like Reverse as a prenvenitive before the flip?

I hope this old thread finds you and thanks in advance for any reply.

waayne

waayne

What's up Snowman

Those White Urkles were grown from Fems,

I've ran several of OGR's strains , both Regs and Fems

The only strain of his I had any hermaphrodite issues with was the Strawberry Cough x Bubba
With those I had to cull 3-4 plants that threw nanners in mid flower

Everything else from OGR has been way solid and trouble free

I've never used Reverse so I don't know anything about its effectiveness....

Generally I've had good success running Fem seeds

Good luck pheno hunting:)

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Looks like i'm picken up some raskals next hear; you gotta start chargin people for the free advertising waayne hahaha Take it easy man

Top Bottom