Organicyumyum's House of Yum

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Alrighty…..I'm back at it again. Haven't had a garden going since March and I'm about tired of not smoking on my own herb. Luckily I had a buddy who recently had a kid and hasn't had his room going. I offered to run it for him and we are sharing the bounty. As usual, all organic super soil mix from Keep it Simple (Simplici-tea). Also gonna supplement with seaweed, humid acid, molasses, and teas made with earthworm castings and Cap's bennies. This run I have probably one of the best genetic stables I have been able to work with thanks to a few good friends (you know who you are). Strains include Forum cut GSC, Super Lemon Haze, Neville's Haze x Blockhead, Kosher Kush, True OG, Orange Cookies, Gorilla Glue #4 (which of course contains some of my favorite genetics, the ever tasty Sour Dubs), White Bubba, and Wifi 43 x Faceoff. Can't wait to puff some tasty organics this Christmas and into the New Year! Here's a pic of all the plants minus 12 forum GSC that I'll have in a few days.

Photo 2

O

Organicyumyum

Always impressed with your work- nice to see you back at it!

I have some of those NHxBH seeds I've been sitting on, I should really look into those....

Thanks man, I appreciate that! I'm excited about the Neville's Haze x Blockhead. Neville's Haze is an old favorite of mine and I've always wanted to try Blockhead out since the late 90's. Do you know who made this cross?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Thanks man, I appreciate that! I'm excited about the Neville's Haze x Blockhead. Neville's Haze is an old favorite of mine and I've always wanted to try Blockhead out since the late 90's. Do you know who made this cross?
I got my seeds from @fractal a couple years ago- so it's possible yours could be from him as well. He made several killer BH hybrids

619ster

619ster

Aww man no Sour Dubb!!???!! Haha always love watching you do your thing with her. But yea at least the GG4 has some in there, and I hear it can be quite great when dialed. Have yet to try some. Good luck with the run homie. I'm sure you'll kill it as usual. Peace!

O

Organicyumyum

Aww man no Sour Dubb!!???!! Haha always love watching you do your thing with her. But yea at least the GG4 has some in there, and I hear it can be quite great when dialed. Have yet to try some. Good luck with the run homie. I'm sure you'll kill it as usual. Peace!

I don't know where to find the cut unfortunately. I passed it out all over Cali and have seen that and a few other of my cuts turning up in new seed crosses left and right, but for some reason no one I know can find her. If anyone sees this and knows where I can find Sour Dubs please hit me up. I figured I'd always have access to her since I gave her out to so many people but no one I know was able to hold onto her.

619ster

619ster

Damn! I really love the cut myself as she's turned out so many dope hybrids, but I have yet to get her in possession. Guess I should've when I had a chance. Figured she'd always be available as amazing as she is. Guess once peeps find out how amazing a cut actually is that's when it becomes more and more hoarded. Got me on a hunt now lol! Been wanting her, but if YOU can't find her, then we REALLY need to get her back in the community to peeps who are about the plant and not profit/hoarding. I had plans with her. Oh well, guess my ARC will have to do for now. I can def say she is now in quite a few gardens and shouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon, even if I was to happen to lose mine.

O

Organicyumyum

Just got a bunch of Forum cut GSC's for the room
Photo 3

This White Bubba smells insane when I crack a stem
Photo 4

Neville's Haze x Blockhead just getting started
Photo 5

Gorilla Glue #4 on deck……Yum Yum
Photo 6

This Super Lemon Haze pheno is the where it's at!
Photo 7

Got that White Fire 43 x Faceoff…..Oooowwweeee!!!!
Photo 8

Finally got the True OG back in the garden
Photo 9

Missing strain is Orange Juice Bud x Girl Scout Cookies (Orange Girl Scouts)

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I'm coming along for the fun, it's going to be sweet.

Such a great line up man. SLH, KK, 43xfo... Damn all those are simply killer and you will rock em out. Good seeing ya growing, I know how great it feels.

Good vibes going your way.

O

Organicyumyum

I'm coming along for the fun, it's going to be sweet.

Such a great line up man. SLH, KK, 43xfo... Damn all those are simply killer and you will rock em out. Good seeing ya growing, I know how great it feels.

Good vibes going your way.

oh yeah, I knew I was missing a pic of something else. Gotta post a shot of the Kosher Kush too. Thanks for the reminder, and thanks for stopping through!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Make sure you don't flush and kill off any of natures best friend the spider mite and in fact culture those amazing specimens. They are such a beneficial insect for any garden. Afterwards flash dry and send me that killah player.

O

Organicyumyum

Make sure you don't flush and kill off any of natures best friend the spider mite and in fact culture those amazing specimens. They are such a beneficial insect for any garden. Afterwards flash dry and send me that killah player.

LMFAO!!!! Oh you know how I do bro! Day one, introduce spider mite colony. Day two, spray with Eagle 20. Oh and don't forget a healthy Eagle 20 spray at weeks 7-8 of flower. Then we chop em a week early, no flush……flash dry to perfection (420 degrees in an over works best, who woulda thunk?) and then let rehydrate with only ambient air which brings moisture in the buds to around 3%. That, my friend, is how you end up with some absolute connoisseur smoke. And don't forget, I only run organic, so I always make sure to stock up on the Pure Blend Pro. :D:woot::joyful::finger:

Latest posts

Top Bottom