Organix4207 Grow Journal

• Thread starter organix4207
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organix4207

organix4207

Man the foliage looks good today after that tea application. Only issue is with candy cane and it's my own fault over watering!!!
She will come back , keeping positive.
1427418509289 595296072
1427418565233 336027952

north knect

north knect

View attachment 497316 starting to smell so bad but so good at View attachment 497320 the same time. The macerated coconut really turns the mix off white...I think lol color blind
So turns out the mutants a man baby a man!!
Plant count allows for one more. Say hello to Mrs. Kush n cheese from dinafem. The seed sank to bottom in 30 sec.View attachment 497320
View attachment 497318
When u say plant count do u mean wat u have room for or are u a legal grower?

organix4207

organix4207

No not legal
My wife and I have an agreement on # of plants. Ah hum.......More like my wife tells me how many I can have lmao
I keep it at 5 until current laws change some day.
Still young kids at home and their mom is nuts so gotta try and play it safe.

north knect

north knect

Ya eh that's harsh I kno..do u run any outdoors during the summer?..u must be close to the Ottawa valley eh? I was born in pembroke I'm sure ya kno where that is

organix4207

organix4207

I know Pembroke , I'm southwest of there about an 2 hours.
Outdoor oh ya , I love it !!!
Getting together with a few fellow growers and doing a big seed order next week. last year was a real bummer as far as weather where I'm at. We had a -7 Celsius night the third week of September! !!!

north knect

north knect

I know Pembroke , I'm southwest of there about an 2 hours.
Outdoor oh ya , I love it !!!
Getting together with a few fellow growers and doing a big seed order next week. last year was a real bummer as far as weather where I'm at. We had a -7 Celsius night the third week of September! !!!
Nice wish I had some folks to order bulk with lol..ya I'm about 5 hours north west of there now..grew up in deep river..still have some family in that area..ya I lost bigggg time last summer outdoors to mold and shot weather...too much rain and not enuf sun...we had that early frost here as well ..that's the reason I'm looking into autos for this summer..wat strains are u plannin on running this summer?

organix4207

organix4207

Nice wish I had some folks to order bulk with lol..ya I'm about 5 hours north west of there now..grew up in deep river..still have some family in that area..ya I lost bigggg time last summer outdoors to mold and shot weather...too much rain and not enuf sun...we had that early frost here as well ..that's the reason I'm looking into autos for this summer..wat strains are u plannin on running this summer?
I'm going to try the dinafem white widow xxl auto , the Moby dick xxl auto and maybe humboldts blue dream autos. I'm planning on a couple patches of autos for the guaranteed harvest. Then a couple patches of photo strains. Those I'm not maid up my mind yet. Any suggestions? ?

organix4207

organix4207

Looking good man..I like how u soaked ur seed in the tea..that's something I never thought of sounds like a good alternative to some superthrive which now us Canadians can't buy anymore
You can't buy super thrive anymore? The home grown hydroponics I shop at still carries it? Maybe it's just old stock? I've never used it myself....any good ?

organix4207

organix4207

I'm close to the east gate of Algonquin park.

north knect

north knect

I'm going to try the dinafem white widow xxl auto , the Moby dick xxl auto and maybe humboldts blue dream autos. I'm planning on a couple patches of autos for the guaranteed harvest. Then a couple patches of photo strains. Those I'm not maid up my mind yet. Any suggestions? ?
I myself am goin with Alota dinafem autos myself and looking into Barney farms autos as well..as for photo strains I will just run the last NL#5 and freizlands I have left and what ever freebies I get..I would recommend freizland and freizan dew from Dutch passion for our climate..I have some family out your way that have been running mazar with good success aside from last year..everyone I talk to had a shitty year in Ontario lol

north knect

north knect

You can't buy super thrive anymore? The home grown hydroponics I shop at still carries it? Maybe it's just old stock? I've never used it myself....any good ?
As for the superthrive ya the manufacturer won't print French on half the label so customs won't allow them to ship it into Canada as of New Years..so if there is still some in stock and u would like to try it I suggest getting it before its all gone..there's none left anywhere near me :(

G gnome

G gnome

I just believe in attempting to emulate mother nature as closely as I can.
Is there any negative risk I should be aware of using this technique ?
I've used this before with good results.
I really like the way u use your intuition.
I sure dont see how it could hurt.

organix4207

organix4207

I myself am goin with Alota dinafem autos myself and looking into Barney farms autos as well..as for photo strains I will just run the last NL#5 and freizlands I have left and what ever freebies I get..I would recommend freizland and freizan dew from Dutch passion for our climate..I have some family out your way that have been running mazar with good success aside from last year..everyone I talk to had a shitty year in Ontario lol
I've had real good luck with a cut of dj shorts blueberry the past few years. Just wanna switch it up is all and get the auto harvest In before the fridged temps come. There is a breeder in the Ottawa area called Mr.blue , a head shop called crosstown traffic carry him. He has some interesting outdoor varietys bred for our outdoor climate. His blue kush, golden kush , and blacklights is supposed to be killer and done by mid-end September. his blue-ak 47 I wanna try inside.
Thanks for the tip and support on this grow. It's been a blast lately and life is going unusually well as of late. Lol
Cheers mate

organix4207

organix4207

As for the superthrive ya the manufacturer won't print French on half the label so customs won't allow them to ship it into Canada as of New Years..so if there is still some in stock and u would like to try it I suggest getting it before its all gone..there's none left anywhere near me :(
Oh canadian bi-lingual laws are fucking crazy. There's all kinds of products we can't get due to that. I can't get any fox farm stuff locally , has to be ordered on line.
I've really gotten away from most bottles. my goal being making all my nutrients in house. I have a back ground in turf grass and the golf industry. I'm also trying to do some studies on our golf course this summer with disease prevention with use of Compost tea. Ive convinced super to give it a shoT.

north knect

north knect

I've had real good luck with a cut of dj shorts blueberry the past few years. Just wanna switch it up is all and get the auto harvest In before the fridged temps come. There is a breeder in the Ottawa area called Mr.blue , a head shop called crosstown traffic carry him. He has some interesting outdoor varietys bred for our outdoor climate. His blue kush, golden kush , and blacklights is supposed to be killer and done by mid-end September. his blue-ak 47 I wanna try inside.
Thanks for the tip and support on this grow. It's been a blast lately and life is going unusually well as of late. Lol
Cheers mate
Good to kno bout localish breeders lol..il have to look him up for sure..I ran a 10 pack of dj's BB last summer n had 8 males tossed the males and lost most of the buds I had to bud rott/mold..was a pretty discouraging year..strictly autos for this year that I'm spending money on..somewhat of a garentee just lacks in the yeild department but il just have to run more lol

organix4207

organix4207

I really like the way u use your intuition.
I sure dont see how it could hurt.
Thanks for your input and checking thing out , I employed this technique for approximately a week. Due to time and space issues I had to switch after that. my next indoor crop I will be using gas light technique.

organix4207

organix4207

Good to kno bout localish breeders lol..il have to look him up for sure..I ran a 10 pack of dj's BB last summer n had 8 males tossed the males and lost most of the buds I had to bud rott/mold..was a pretty discouraging year..strictly autos for this year that I'm spending money on..somewhat of a garentee just lacks in the yeild department but il just have to run more lol
That head shop will do mail orders as well. I'm sorry to hear about the males with those blue berries. I had mold/powder mildew issues with mine as well. One strain my buddy has had amazing luck with was great white shark. In fact he says any white family likes our climate and acidic soil.
Here's a bud of his outdoor white shark from last year

north knect

north knect

That head shop will do mail orders as well. I'm sorry to hear about the males with those blue berries. I had mold/powder mildew issues with mine as well. One strain my buddy has had amazing luck with was great white shark. In fact he says any white family likes our climate and acidic soil.
Here's a bud of his outdoor white shark from last year
View attachment 497907
Well there's def nothing wrong with those buds lol..il look into the that shop..how's the price of the beans?

Top Bottom