Orgnkid Here Now Working for the ThcFarmer !!!!Cali Kush Seeds Returns

• Thread starter OrGnKiD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OrGnKiD

:sick0004: Back for the dead now to be only making seeds for the Thc Farmer I am very busy and will not be able to answer tons of questions right away but as soon as life frees up some time i will be all over the forums and answering and doing what i can to help I have had many Familys and had to leave the internet and just do my thing grow and survive >>>But now I am back and will be bringing pure kush seeds s1 out and some banana crosses and some banana and og seeds and some bull rider crosses and many others but i have just started up again since my release from jail so this will take alittl time please be paitent with me i am here to stay and to make friends and re connect with old mated from over grow and cannabis world.......

thanxs all i will be on as much as possible thanx everone have a great grow!!!!!!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
The legend has returned!

so many people will be very happy to see you back in action Orgnkid!

Im glad your in a better place now.

:RastaBong:

K

krunchbubble

Premium Member
Supporter
great! cant wait to pick up your seeds again!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi: never had the pleasure OrGnKiD... Glad you are able to get back into the swing of things after a slight set back. looking forward to seeing what you do.

:passingjoint:

GTD

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

i think alot of us have had your work in our rooms orgnkid...everything i've seen an had was always the fire...cant wait to try out some bullrider gear...peace az

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
:hi: never had the pleasure OrGnKiD... Glad you are able to get back into the swing of things after a slight set back. looking forward to seeing what you do.

:passingjoint:

GTD

OrGnKiD is the living legend that brought the first kush seeds to the scene :RastaBong:

L

luvinlife

Congrats on the release man! Its nice to see a forum legend, back and rockin it again! Lookin forward to the new releases, they sound pretty tasty!! Welcome to the Farm man It'll be cool havin ya around!

T

tophmaster

damn sounds like things i search for u have, i know alot of people who hold the PK (and not that purple shit) clone very close to there heart up north and keep things very tight nit about that strain very rain and exclusive indeed i cant wait to snag a pack though

R

ReelBusy1

Awesome Kid!
welcome to the Farm.
can't wait for the beans.

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Right on! My friend has some of your Blackberry Kush and says its bomb stuff. I also tried some of the banana og crosses and they are all great! Good luck on your projects! Can't wait to try some of these varieties straight from the source!

BC

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome back to the land of the living... Looking forward to ya beans!

B

biggs

welcome to the farm mate. can't wait to see what crazy assed dank you come up with.:smiley_joint:

O

ograskal

Welcome to the Farm bro!...Glad to hear your doing well and doin your thing again!...:icon_spin:....~ogr

G

G.F. Greens

welcome to the farm OrGnKid, i've seen some of your work around and what can i say looks lovely. Glad your able to get back to work brother see ya around.

GFG

S

Swerve

man whats up bro. how ya been... so your already working with the bullrider ape gave ya huh.. crazy... you redoing any of your work or just the gear you got back from elite? eitherway welcome... you do know your only what 8 mins from me mayb 10.. we should meet up and chat one day and smoke a fatty...

B

baggins

I've been a great admirer of your work. Doing what you were born to do... without someone tellin' ya how to do it...priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom