Orgnkid Here Now Working for the ThcFarmer !!!!Cali Kush Seeds Returns

• Thread starter OrGnKiD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zoeronerer

keep yer nose clean orgnkid .......welcome back online and in real life i hope u never have to go thru any scrapes with the law ever again and this site is prime for selling your work people are gonna bug out....all the kids in so cal want bullrider s1's dew it....

0MEGA

Awesome. I got old school og from elite genetics but not sure which cut it is ghost? P.r? Thanks in advance and welcome back ¤

N

nvthis

:D Hey Kid, think anybody saw yer intro?? Can't wait to see what yer sportin' bro.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Big up my brutha, welcome back to the game, sure beats lookin at walls..

Good to have ya back on the scene

Tex

O

Ouroboros

Just when I think the farm can't get any cooler, something like this happens. Welcome to the farm man. Can't wait to have even more genetics to not be able to decide between.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Fuck! i wake up to 2 emails from Orgnkid :(

Logic

I'm cool delete my account I don't do the net and I am sticking to my rules no Internet thanx but no thanx bye

Orgnkid is in the House!!!
I don't wanna be around I enjoy my privacy. I am abandoning this email account as of now and makeing a new account bye have a good one I'm gone

Orgnkid is in the House!!!

Orgnkid we will always be here if and when you decided to come back. i wish you luck in what ever you do homie :RastaBong:

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
wow what the f*** ive heard so much bout this legend now poof like that

T

TokenZen

Great to hear as, there's nothing let getting out of the door and getting your shit back and doing what you do best. We will all be waiting with anticipation on see what you have in store for us!

B

bdawgburner

orgnkid, wow the legend. I have your banana dawg and love it. Good to have you here with us. Cant wait to see what you start putting out.

B

bdawgburner

oh man. I was really looking forward to him being here too.

O

Ouroboros

Went to bed excited he was here, woke up to read he's already gone. That f'n sucks. :(

true grit

true grit

Wordizzle have heard nothing but tales of danks beans from you my friend. Welcome to the Farm and most importantly welcome back to the free world homie!!!! Can't wait to see ya in action and work some beans!

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

this thread should be closed since people are still welcoming someone who aint here...peace az

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom