orgnkids banana og?

• Thread starter THECALI.KID
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin super Dank in that room.. I love the taste & smell of banana og but the best part is the powerful high it's some strong stuff.. Great job..

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Lol, goodluck Mark! Youve got quite a few anxious farmers awaiting a drop from you! Im definitey one of them! Banana Og. Shit, run that!

I already have a bunch of The Banana OG Kush,just need to do a germ test as they are A little old now. I gess if the germ rate is lower than I`d like I could increase the seed count to compusate? I also have Talk of Kabul, and a few other guys I could list up. I did a germ test on last years GDP x Skunk #1 and God`s Gift x Skunk #1 and got 100%. I plan on making a BX of the GDP X Skunk #1 back to a clone of the mother GDP soon. I don`t have the God`s gift Mom anymore so thought I`d cross it to the GDP also. God`s gift has more vigor than Kin`s cut of GDP and grows larger. Both are stinky dank and turn a dark purple. I have a bunch of new projects started for the first time in a long time. None will be ready any time soon but progress is being made.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
MarksCastle, Sweet! Good to see you up and running! I would like to see what all you bring to the table, sir! Keep us up-dated! Thank you! monkey5

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i would pretty much whack some one for sway's cut of the bog

JAWS

JAWS

i can vouch for marks BANANA KUSH ahh not that i need to but the shit gets huge, got so fat and hard last time out i got bud rot....it was totaly my fault i was warned but thought i had the issue under control but nope, take a look at this..

thats some fresh BANANA KUSH beaners poping tails while still in the buds, shit got moist in there for sure...used two MALES to make some hybrids..

CHOCOLATE BANANA KUSH
ORANGE BANANA KUSH
WHITE BANANA KUSH
BLACKBERRY BANANA KUSH
INSANE BANANA KUSH
BANANA KUSH F8

if ya get a chance to run the castle BANANA i suggest you do so..
peace:hi

PICT1392
PICT1393
PICT1394
PICT1391
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
i can vouch for marks BANANA KUSH ahh not that i need to but the shit gets huge, got so fat and hard last time out i got bud rot....it was totaly my fault i was warned but thought i had the issue under control but nope, take a look at this..

thats some fresh BANANA KUSH beaners poping tails while still in the buds, shit got moist in there for sure...used two MALES to make some hybrids..

CHOCOLATE BANANA KUSH
ORANGE BANANA KUSH
WHITE BANANA KUSH
BLACKBERRY BANANA KUSH
INSANE BANANA KUSH
BANANA KUSH F8

if ya get a chance to run the castle BANANA i suggest you do so..
peace:hi

Thanks but I can only take part credit on the Banana OG, alot depends on the ability of the grower,not just the genetics. All those hybrids sound tasty!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Dam I`m having problems with making seeds up here in the mountians! Seems I can get them to germ but because it is so cool at night they just won`t keep growing.I have a heat mat but I can`t run the generator all night to use it. Seedlings just don`t want to come up out of the soil but they aren`t dieing ether.I need them to be able to flower while the other plants are in flower to make back crosses! My plants that are in the ground seem to be doing good even though some are going into flower before getting as big as I`d like.

E

Empire

Thanks but I can only take part credit on the Banana OG, alot depends on the ability of the grower,not just the genetics. All those hybrids sound tasty!

this is orgnkids cut bro. not yours. not sure why u always chime in trying to sell seeds everytime someone mentions orgnkids banana og.

its sagamartha 60/40 x ghost..

u have nothing to do with the cut i run. but always take credit for it. i realize u might have been working with orgnkid through the internet back when he did this cross.. but come on man..

P

Pockets

i remember elite had this strain but i didnt snatch em. does it really taste like bananas and if soo how strong is the flavor?

Top Bottom