Oriental Express grow

• Thread starter oegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oegrow

Hello Billy, I have put five OE in coco, and intend to pick your brains out! :)

oegrow

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

HEY WASSUP OEG!!!!man i don't know why people don't chat with you in this forum!!! at the moment i have been looked at 70 times without a reaponse!! i have the humboldt express goin and if you have any questions holla!!! dj

D

danko

doesnt that strain take like 14 to 16 weeks? if thats so, way to take it on bro!

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Oegrow, I have 3 O.E in flower now, 3/5 females..i fimmed mine at the 4th node..The stretch is not bad so far. Ill post. some pics in a wk or two. Jimi

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

wow i didn't know the trainwreck thai went 14 weeks!!! i'll ck on that one!! dj

Billygoat

Billygoat

sorry, don't know how I missed this thread. OEGrow, good luck with the grow and I'm curious as how they do in coco. I've been waiting to try some girl in coco, but don't have the space right now, maybe in the spring. Good luck and can't wait to hear how they do.

You will be very happy with the OE smoke. The OE mix is winning over in the medical clubs. Hope everyone get to enjoy her. She's the flag ship since 2002. When I started her and the Bangkok Betty cross. She's a winner for sure.
Take care,
BG

O

oegrow

HEY WASSUP OEG!!!!man i don't know why people don't chat with you in this forum!!! at the moment i have been looked at 70 times without a reaponse!! i have the humboldt express goin and if you have any questions holla!!! dj

Perhaps I have bad breath DJXXPLATINUM!? lol
It doesn't matter because I shut the grow down due to $$ issues anyway. Perhaps in four months I can try it again?

Billygoat

Billygoat

Sorry to hear about your issue. Best of luck on your next try. It's always hard being short on cash. I know this first hand.
Best of luck,
BG

Top Bottom