Original Sensible Seeds Grow Report!!

• Thread starter Redtiz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redtiz

Redtiz

Hello and welcome to the start of my grow journal, I have never done
one of these before so please do bare with me anyhow let it begin.

Germination:
Today I will be starting the germination process of my seeds the
strains I am going to be using are Original Sensible - Lemon Aid,
Barneys Farm - Pineapple Chunk and World of Seeds Afghan Kush x
Yumbolt. For the germination I like to use a small empty propagation
container lining the bottom of it with a moist paper towel I then put
the seeds on top and then place more paper towel on top making sure
to keep it warm and moist I then keep them in a dark room with a
humidity under 50% keeping it over 50% promotes the growth of
fungus and the temperature is kept between 75 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit (23-26 C)
They will now be left in there for several days until they produce a taproot this can take anywhere from 2-7 days and until that happens that is it for the first part of my grow report thank you for taking your time to read it I will be back in several days once the taproots have popped out. Peace and Pot,

Original sensible seeds grow report
click80

click80

I don't know what you mean by "never....before".

If you mean grow diary, then cool, grow diaries are what got me through my first ten (at least) grows. Grow diaries can be very valuable to many people. For example finding another's experience with similar or the same strain plant. I journal everything. I feel bad I haven't done it on here. I mean actual hard copy journaling. I keep track of each soil mix each hydro solution, nutrients.....everyday. I write down all characteristics, rooting, branching, leaf thickness or thinness, color, light bulb age.....yeah it's anal as hell....but eventually it will be of worth. For you its empirical evidence and data.

So anyway it's very cool that you're doing this. A suggestion is to include lots of pictures. As many as is possible and reasonable.

I've been off the forum for a while but I used to lurk for hours each day reading grow diaries. I cannot put a value on the info from grow journals on here that have helped me out. Even just pictures.

Good luck man. Sounds like you got good genetics. Personally I think genetics are 70% responsible for outcome. Yeah, I might be overstating that a little but you get what I mean. ;)

Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom