Osa Nutrient Additive Out Of Rhode Island! Is 5 Gallons Worth $4700?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FooDoo

Guys I respect like MakinGoo use it.
so watch yerself

Lol. Internet tough guy. This isn't about leg humping and nut swinging . goo being a good guy has nothing to do with the product he gets for free and tests.

He doesn't need it to.increase yeilds or to grow better.

Plus he tests a new product every week. Nectar, greenstone, aptus the list goes on. He doesn't stick with them once the free samples are spent

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

I can't even watch that video wit that tweaking ass Eljay dude in it. And the guy hosting the show literally makes me nervous just watching him fidget around aND shit and interupt everyone trying to talk. This industry has a lot of people with HUGE heads like growing bud is some kind of scientific phenomenon.

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

@ShroomKing I totally agree with ya bro. Good growers have always grown good buds, no matter the products used. Case in point is @MakinGoo. Like someone pointed out a few posts ago he likes to try samples and run something different everytime. He is an amazing way to show what a product does and is very unbiased in his results.

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

And just for the record I don't want anyone to think I was trying to come off as a dick in any of my posts. I respect all of you guys questioning the product.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Lol. Internet tough guy. This isn't about leg humping and nut swinging . goo being a good guy has nothing to do with the product he gets for free and tests.

He doesn't need it to.increase yeilds or to grow better.

Plus he tests a new product every week. Nectar, greenstone, aptus the list goes on. He doesn't stick with them once the free samples are spent
I wasn't being tuff..I was giving advice :)
..Good growers do use this kind of product....you said good growers don't need it..maybe not...but they do use it

I don't hump leg...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
silicic acid isnt hype - if you havent used it you should really try it before you go spewing vile and making yourself look foolish

take 20 clones- plant them in cups - feed half of them with fasilitor, osa28 or agsil etc and give half of them protek - by transplant time the plants with the silicic acid with be noticeably different - much stalkier, thicker stems - bigger leaves, - taller and healthier looking than the plants without it

Last edited:
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

It costs less than $.05 using osa28 per gallon of water. How can that be considered outrageous?

check your math....if a 250 ml. bottle costs 90 bucks and mixes 400 gallons it's .22 cents a gallon...that's 4x more expensive than my base nutrients. Good growers aren't just growing amazing weed, they're doing it without adding another 20-40 bucks to their pound price for silica...I've found that if you are gardening on point band-aids like silica won't help you...if you're noticing a big difference from adding silica chances are there are things you could improve on as a gardener.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yes good growers do spend extra money to ensure the health and success of their crops - I guess what you all want is for somebody to quantify the expense and tell you that silicic acid increases the yield...

I can not quantify that but - how much per gallon does it cost me if I lose my crop to PM?

I know some of you out there who are bitching about being ripped off by a company you have never given any money to sell buds that have PM or have sold buds with PM - but I wont

also you dont even have to use silicic acid every feed - shit you can foliar it and still see results

Last edited:
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

yes good growers do spend extra money to ensure the health and success of their crops - I guess what you all want is for somebody to quantify the expense and tell you that silicic acid increases the yeild...

how much per gallon does it cost me if I lose my crop to PM

I know some of you out there who are bitching about being ripped off by a company you have never given any money to sell buds that have PM or have sold buds with PM - but I wont

also you dont even have to use silicic acid every feed - shit you can foliar it and still see results

I've seen silica increase yields, but the quality goes in the gutter. There is definitely such thing as too much silica...hence why I don't use it anymore. Big beautiful buds with half the smell they should have, that burn to a nice, shiny, crispy black...

if you lose crops to PM I'm sorry...but like I said there are probably things you could improve on as a gardener that don't involve a milliliter of silica that costs .50 cents. There is more snake oil in the weed scene than there are passionate vendors, It hurts to see people struggle to get pounds out the door for 2000 and still be paying 5-700 to produce it. I'm all about seeing my crops be successful, I'm also all about ending the ignorance most weed growers have towards conventional methods that have been proven in agriculture for the last 200 years.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

@motherlode i dont think that anyones arguing that it doesnt work,their just balking at the price they are charging for it.If it wasnt for the free samples i doubt there would be so much talk about it.
You bring up a great point with the agsil,heres 50lbs for 170 bucks,A far cry from 5 gallons for five grand.
https://customhydronutrients.com/zencart/potassium-silicate-c-1_60_68.html
Notice the difference in price and how much you get?Is OSA more available to the plant immediately?Probably but who cares?within a week or two of adding it to your medium its available the same and then you can add as you go,so plan a week or two ahead and keep 4600 in your pocket not somebody elses?No brainer.
Here is another source if you want liquid vs. dry and available to plant immediately for something like hydro use,Its used as an animal supplement to help with joint and cartilage inflammation and deterioration, as well as bone density/strength, hoof integrity, immune status, and skin and coat health.It HAS to be bioavailable immediately or it would just pass thru the animals system with no effect.note the price(also kosher and GMO free,lol).
http://gettyequinenutrition.biz/Products/orthopursi.htm
Pure DE(fossil shell flour) is another great source,
Lots of ways to skin this cat without paying 1000 a gallon for water.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

@fishwhistle exactly my point, it's not like you need to be pumping your plants with silica. A topdress of diatomaceous does wonders for a plant, honestly that's the only form of silica I'd consider using. .22 cents a gallon is outrageous when I can feed a plant silica for it's entire life for .22 cents flat.

osa28

osa28

THCFarmer Sponsor
Awesome debate fellas. Seriously, everyone has a different way of doing things. Some people won't drive anything 'below' than a Benz, some can't imagine driving a Ferrari, some LOVE their Kia. Different strokes. I'm just glad people are talking about silicon so much these days. Even a couple years ago fertilizer agencies didn't even acknowledge that silicon was BENEFICIAL for plants! Now this lively debate isn't questioning the relevance of silicon, only the application and products. This is progress.

There are many ways to grow. There are many ways to get good results. Ultimately the grower makes the garden. And yeah dialing in your environment is worth more weight than another bottle of whatever. OSA/28 isn't the right solution for everyone anymore than New York pizza is the best pizza (for everyone).

Appreciate ya'll keeping it titillating but civil.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Im a small grower & love 2 test out new products but now its juss a pain in the ass.. at 1st it was kool i juss show people how a product works in my small garden.. now im questioned about everything i say or do.. im juss showing pics of fire dank grown with many different nute lines & always the same result>>>>>> DANK!!

Now i havent completely finished a osa28 run from start 2 finish so i cant really post much info yet... i have ran aptus Fasilitor 4 a few runs & noticed my plants take my high temps a lil eazier plus the plants were not needing 2 b steaked till way later then normal>> the stems were thicker & made it eazier 2 LST touchy strains like TK & True OG.. it also made my plants eat more so i was able 2 drop my base nutes a tiny bit.. by the end of harvest every single plant that fasilitor was added i got a extra 1/8 of nice buds (small plants in 3 gal pots) so the 8 plants that used fasilitor gave me a extra zip>> would of been 2 zips if i used fasilitor on all plants.. not a huge gain but 2 a small grower thats gold & would of payed 4 the bottle >> & the tiny 250 ml bottle would give me more runs..

& so far im seeing simular results with OSA28.. now i could grow dank without this stuff but i like how harty & strong my plants look when i do use it.. it gives my plants a tiny head start>>> a added boost & in my undialed environment i could use any type of extra boost..

If u dont believe me >>>>> KOOL no worries on mine >> im still blowing top shelf dank>> im good

Osa28 has been sent 2 lots of big time growers that crush me >> so the proof will b all over the Internet real soon>> people with way more grows then me r testing this product as we speak..

Silica acid dont make ur buds more frosty or more danky>> it dont make bunk growers turn in2 @waayne LOL!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
@fishwhistle exactly my point, it's not like you need to be pumping your plants with silica. A topdress of diatomaceous does wonders for a plant, honestly that's the only form of silica I'd consider using. .22 cents a gallon is outrageous when I can feed a plant silica for it's entire life for .22 cents flat.

your not feeding any silica for many weeks by top dressing honestly - but hey whateves

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
if you lose crops to PM I'm sorry...but like I said there are probably things you could improve on as a gardener that don't involve a milliliter of silica that costs .50 cents. There is more snake oil in the weed scene than there are passionate vendors, It hurts to see people struggle to get pounds out the door for 2000 and still be paying 5-700 to produce it. I'm all about seeing my crops be successful, I'm also all about ending the ignorance most weed growers have towards conventional methods that have been proven in agriculture for the last 200 years.

i didnt say I lose crops to pm - I said I seen many people selling PM infected crops that are the same kinda people who bitch in these threads

Top Bottom