Other form of watering plants

• Thread starter Slickrick82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Wondering what other ways that'll help me get little better on watering. See little burnt tip slight slight yellowish tint on outside corners of leaves.im using living soil was looking full green till today should I do little watering every other day sinces I'm in living soil ? If any one could help me get better at this let me know

E

elusiveshame

Yellowing tips could be from a few things.

Got some pics you could show us? Also what’s the intensity of your lights and how close? What kind of lights?

Are you adding nutrients? How often are you watering? How are you determining when to water?

Don’t water every other day unless they need it. And if they need it, be sure you’re giving plenty of water so you aren’t having to water again the next day.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Wondering what other ways that'll help me get little better on watering. See little burnt tip slight slight yellowish tint on outside corners of leaves.im using living soil was looking full green till today should I do little watering every other day sinces I'm in living soil ? If any one could help me get better at this let me know
Saturate your soil until it won't take any more then let it dry. I use Promix and at 78f it takes 3 - 4 days to dry then I water then let dry then feed 3-4 days then water 3-4 days then feed ect ect ect.

E

Edinburg

Good drainage imperitive, you could put water on a plate and water from below, when we leave our plants and can't get to them we fill a 1lt bottle of water and put into dirt at side of pot, but the true way is by weight, you know how heavy the pots are after a watering well do not water till there much lighter that is how u water correctly.

Top Bottom