Our Strawberries...4 pheno types!

• Thread starter MrsBOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pimp T

Pimp T

Hey @BushyOldGrower what are the flowering and veg times for this sour strawberry line?

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We like the Skunk ad too... ;)

Thanks for the positive words about our seeds.

Indoors flowering time is about 55 days.

You can veg them to what ever size you like. I run continuous production so I pay little attention to how many days in veg. We veg them until a certain height, about forty inches tall. We top once in veg.

A

AKmike

I have been looking to pick up your Strawberry and SB always sold-out, after reading this thread I can see why. Great work BOG can't wait to get my hands on them beans.
Long cold winters here in Alaska is prime time to fire up some BOG beans.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

More will be available ...

SSK is now out of stock for awhile but a crop is growing.

Skate

Skate

I really like the way the cream pheno looks. the buds look, like they are rock hard nugs.

O

OrganicFarmr

the.dude

the.dude

been looking into the SSK.... whats the yield like on her?

most phonos produce kushy tight buds or is there a lot of variance ? Im loving the red/burgundy look to some of the buds I have seen online.

O

OrganicFarmr

That looks fuckin nice! Man dude I love that! How is it? What's your soil?

This is some of my all time favorite. Very smooth, my strawberry pheno smells like picking fresh strawberries out of the garden. When you air it out in a big bowl, it kind of smells like grape jelly. I use various soils; from Foxfarm to Sunshine to coco. The last pic was from some unammended used FFOF with only RO through flower. Turned out pretty nice wouldn't you say? Show me how much I was over feeding previously.

O

OrganicFarmr

been looking into the SSK.... whats the yield like on her?

most phonos produce kushy tight buds or is there a lot of variance ? Im loving the red/burgundy look to some of the buds I have seen online.

The two phenos I'm running now produce tight buds under 1000. Under 400 they are kind of fluffy if you get under the canopy, but that's not the strains fault. I've been getting around 3.5oz/plant in a 4x4 under a 1000 air cooled at 57 days

O

OrganicFarmr

If you want Kush look for the sour bubble leaning phenos. My Hotpants pheno is a Carmel/chocolate/coffee/fuel with a touch of strawberry. My strawberry pheno can smell like grapes to fruity pebbles, but overwhelmingly strawberry.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Thanks OF...

We like it too. The buds are tight frosty and flavorful.

Yields are good but not great on one of four types. They are all really special and fun to grow. We are sold out they are very popular. More in 2-3 months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom