• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
9/11 was not an inside job dude.

George Bush was an asshole--but he wasn't that big of an asshole. This was orchestrated by al-Qaeda, there is no question. There is plenty of evidence which supports the series of events which we've been told--there is nearly no evidence to the contrary (if any).

The only "experts" who've ever had anything to do with claiming that it was an inside job--have expertise in being batshit crazy nutbags.

The physics line up, the hundreds of independent eyewitness accounts match up, and the tens of phone calls which were were received from the planes also match up.

I think you need to check your tinfoil hat--they might be reading your thoughts, bro.

Sqigg; I dont know what happened on 9/11.

But, you have heard of a "False Flag" right?

It has been done...

squiggly

squiggly

This is fucking retarded, hundreds of people watched those planes hit.

I watched the 2nd one hit it LIVE. This is what I woke up to as it occured in real time that morning.

Fuck you for trying to even suggest it didn't happen honestly. Do you hear those screams from those people. Yeah, fuck you for those people too. It's like I said, all you're doing is seeking to absolve someone of wrongdoing who deserves the actual blame--and trying to lay blame on the people who were responsible for cleaning up the mess. No, the AMERICANS who had to clean up the mess. I hate Bush as much as the next dude--but fuck you for him too. Suggesting this didn't happen is about as intelligent as claiming the holocaust didn't (obviously not as bad, but same ballpark).

This conspiracy theory shit has to stop. Literally if I could push a button that would insta-kill every conspiracy theorist I'd push it without remorse like 25 times. This type of thinking and discourse is a fucking disease and a scourge on our country.

Use all that ability for complex thinking you've got in your brain and put it to some good use. Producing and consuming drivel like this is totally unproductive.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty

I watched the 2nd one hit it LIVE. This is what I woke up to as it occured in real time that morning.

Fuck you for trying to even suggest it didn't happen honestly. Do you hear those screams from those people. Yeah, fuck you for those people too. It's like I said, all you're doing is seeking to absolve someone of wrongdoing who deserves the actual blame--and trying to lay blame on the people who were responsible for cleaning up the mess.

This conspiracy theory shit has to stop. Literally if I could push a button that would insta-kill every conspiracy theorist I'd push it without remorse like 25 times. This type of thinking and discourse is a fucking disease and a scourge on our country.

Use all that ability for complex thinking you've got in your brain and put it to some good use. Producing and consuming drivel like this is totally unproductive.

Yeah those conspiracy theorists and religious folks...
I don't wish either death though;)

squiggly

squiggly

Yeah those conspiracy theorists and religious folks...
I don't wish either death though;)

I don't believe in god, and therefore right and wrong is subjective to me. I'd say if you could just erase all religion and crazy idiots like this--we'd actually have a pretty good society going.

I'd totally do it if there were a button. I'd probably feel pretty bad about it, but in the long run I think the human species would be better off. If I had the opportunity to fundamentally change the course of society for the better like that, I'm not sure I could pass it up.

I don't necessarily wish death on people--I just think we'd be better off if they were dead.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
brings a whole new meaning to survival of the fittest when you can push a button to kill, doesn't it:)
Don't vote squiggly for Pres, he would be way too close to the magic button...j/k

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

Fuck you for trying to even suggest it didn't happen honestly. Do you hear those screams from those people. Yeah, fuck you for those people too. .

Take1

Are you talkin to me Boy?

squiggly

squiggly

Did you even watch my video?? All is explained but I know for a fact you didnt watch. Mind is far too closed squiggly, wake up bro.

Why the fuck would I waste my time watching something which I know is bullshit.

A video on the internet doesn't and won't ever constitute proof of anything. You can keep saying "all is explained" all you want, but it won't make it true.

All seems explained is probably a better way to put it. Seems isn't is.

Did a plane not hit the pentagon either? Because my buddy was sitting in the fucking building when it hit, so I'm pretty sure it did.

My mind is plenty open. I'd argue yours is too much so.

Thinking it's all some big conspiracy is unrealistic, unhealthy, and in many cases is a marker for psychological defect. I'm not just saying that for shock value, that is actually the case (according to my psychologist friend who is currently sitting here).

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
and I suppose you think we really walked on the moon in 1969? ;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
You can't know anything for sure that you have not completely verified yourself, all you can do is take the word of people you trust. So who do you trust?

squiggly

squiggly

Oh for fucks sake.

Yes. It is common practice for some of the more precise ground based telescopes to be calibrated using mirrors which were placed on the moon by the astronauts for this exact purpose. I suppose that all of the telescope operators from 40 years later are in on the big conspiracy.

marski420

marski420

Squiggly your mentality towards the video proves everything. The fact you say its bullshit without even watching is what's wrong with people in the world. That video leaves nothing to the imagination, if you take the time to watch the video I bet even your opinion would change(My fiance's did) You think just because its a video on youtube it cant be true?? Thats also whats wrong with your logic, millions of brilliant minds have access to youtube so is it only retards uploading videos then? If you wont watch the video I'll just say a few things and watch as you explain the impossible.
1. "Chopper 9" was a live camera that day one of many things that exposes the truth about 9/11 was the fact this camera showed the air plane going straight through the wall and out the other side. If you know ANYTHING about planes its they arent built with materials that take impact very well(Nose is made of plastic!!!) the fact the plane went through the first set of steel columns would have been a miracle, but two sets? Also as the video shows the air plane nose wasnt even damaged after going through both sets of thick steel columns. He then shows you a news clip of what happened to the same plane's nose when a bird hit it, it was dented to shit and thats just by a bird LOL. 2. He shows you a picture of where the "planes nose" exited the building, the columns werent even broken.. none of them. 3. All 5 criteria were met in order to do a live video composite, which further proves the planes were edited into the shots.. not to mention he debunks the shit out of an author who specializes in video compositing!!!
The list of facts and errors goes on and on, if you dont wanna watch it and learn some truth for once then don't but its all there... I'm sure you will continue to sip the good ol kool-aid and continue to vote for scum bags who all have the same agenda, no matter who you think you're voting for!!!

squiggly

squiggly

Squiggly your mentality towards the video proves everything. The fact you say its bullshit without even watching is what's wrong with people in the world. That video leaves nothing to the imagination, if you take the time to watch the video I bet even your opinion would change(My fiance's did) You think just because its a video on youtube it cant be true?? Thats also whats wrong with your logic, millions of brilliant minds have access to youtube so is it only retards uploading videos then? If you wont watch the video I'll just say a few things and watch as you explain the impossible.
1. "Chopper 9" was a live camera that day one of many things that exposes the truth about 9/11 was the fact this camera showed the air plane going straight through the wall and out the other side. If you know ANYTHING about planes its they arent built with materials that take impact very well(Nose is made of plastic!!!) the fact the plane went through the first set of steel columns would have been a miracle, but two sets? Also as the video shows the air plane nose wasnt even damaged after going through both sets of thick steel columns. He then shows you a news clip of what happened to the same plane's nose when a bird hit it, it was dented to shit and thats just by a bird LOL. 2. He shows you a picture of where the "planes nose" exited the building, the columns werent even broken.. none of them. 3. All 5 criteria were met in order to do a live video composite, which further proves the planes were edited into the shots.. not to mention he debunks the shit out of an author who specializes in video compositing!!!
The list of facts and errors goes on and on, if you dont wanna watch it and learn some truth for once then don't but its all there... I'm sure you will continue to sip the good ol kool-aid and continue to vote for scum bags who all have the same agenda, no matter who you think you're voting for!!!

No dude--the truth is that I've watched plenty of videos like this one and they are all bullshit.

I'm not going to take time out of my fairly busy life to watch some video which I am 99% sure will be comprised of bullshit.

I've probed that end of inquiry and I found it to be categorically unreasonable and unrealistic. There might be 1 true conspiracy theory for every 5 million proposed.

If the video could PROVE anything, it would be ALL THE FUCK OVER THE PLACE.

The truth doesn't hide, and it's not easily hidden. If its in video form, there's nothing that can stop it.

You're right, I didn't watch the video--and maybe I should to claim that its 100% bullshit--but at a rate of 1 to 5 million, I've got better things to spend my time on. Things that matter to me and I believe in.

If you think it's so bad, just fucking leave dude. I hear France is nice. Bon Voyage.

squiggly

squiggly

If you know ANYTHING about planes its they arent built with materials that take impact very well(Nose is made of plastic!!!) the fact the plane went through the first set of steel columns would have been a miracle, but two sets?

If you know ANYTHING about physiscs--you'll know that this justification doesn't hold water sans the proper physical analysis. When you get things moving very quickly the dynamics of an impact can change dramatically.

A plane hitting a bird is a very different beast from a plane hitting a building, physically speaking.

Use your mind dude--it's not that easy to prove something. You need some of that evidence stuff which applies to the actual situation. Not a bunch of unrelated assumptions.

B

bckwht

have any of you guys ever seen the zeitgeist 2007 movie. i believe it has some good info on this 9/11 bullshit (sorry squiggly but you are very wrong and i wont argue that any further). again it could all be bullshit just like what they show on cnn, fox etc but they have some interviews with foreign demolition/explosive experts and how did we ever explain the fact of that one substance that was in molten hot pools at the ground floor, how did they justify all the Ibeams being cut at identical angles used by people who actually demolish these buildings?

I have no idea how you believe what you do but to each his own. I do want to ask how you can explain the fact that we left out the 3rd building from the 10,000page report? I mean 10,000 pages and they dont even speak of the 3rd building which fell ?

maybe one of the all time "shove it in your fucking face" moves ive ever seen or heard of in my life..9/11 that is

its just weird to me that all these people we sell weapons to want to attack us in the end, or is it more like we fund groups to take over/swing governments in order to install a like minded ruler in favor of the US. then we allow/help them move there countries drugs while murdering 1000s of people just so we can get some oil etc..man the CIA is one dirty mofo

Latest posts

Top Bottom