caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
That's not terrifying at all.

ImNotScared

Natural

Natural

Wonder why the allowable levels keep increasing? Resistance...just like SM preaches about all the time. Superweeds, corn borers,..etc.

K

kolah

OK, I watched the vid. So, here's my take of it in a nutshell (correct me if I am a wrong): The author/speaker claims we were cloned to be (inferior beings) aka "slaves" to gather gold from the earth. The gold was then dispersed in the air to shield the damaged atmosphere to save the planet and their species. (hmmm, sounds like today's aluminum aerosol spraying programs...but anyway....lol).

So, if this is true, why were we bred with reproduction capabilities. Surely they (Annanaki's) did not need millions of worker slaves to mine the gold.

And my other question: If we were in fact cloned from "them" do we have any memory or connections to their life and their world. (i.e almost like being lost souls where certain genes have been snipped out to keep us in the dark so to speak)

I do admit some of his theories were very interesting and even quite believable....but overall I have a hard time buying it. It would make for a great sci-fi show.

Of course OTOH I never dismiss things without more thoughts and discussions on the topic so I am open to kick it around if anyone feels up to it. If not, no biggy. Overall I thought it was pretty cool. I also liked his explanation of the planetary collisions and stuff.

Natural

Natural

OK, I watched the vid. So, here's my take of it in a nutshell (correct me if I am a wrong): The author/speaker claims we were cloned to be (inferior beings) aka "slaves" to gather gold from the earth. The gold was then dispersed in the air to shield the damaged atmosphere to save the planet and their species. (hmmm, sounds like today's aluminum aerosol spraying programs...but anyway....lol).

So, if this is true, why were we bred with reproduction capabilities. Surely they (Annanaki's) did not need millions of worker slaves to mine the gold.

And my other question: If we were in fact cloned from "them" do we have any memory or connections to their life and their world. (i.e almost like being lost souls where certain genes have been snipped out to keep us in the dark so to speak)

I do admit some of his theories were very interesting and even quite believable....but overall I have a hard time buying it. It would make for a great sci-fi show.

Of course OTOH I never dismiss things without more thoughts and discussions on the topic so I am open to kick it around if anyone feels up to it. If not, no biggy. Overall I thought it was pretty cool. I also liked his explanation of the planetary collisions and stuff.

Yep..very interesting...mostly based on Zacharia Stitchen's lifetime study of Sumerian Texts that inspired The Lost Book of Enki (bible's lost book of enoch). Why they would want Gold, is open to interpretation from the Sumerian texts. I believe the story is that it took many years to make a creature intelligent enough to help them, as they were getting sick from the fast rotation of the Earth. They finally even breed with us as they couldn't help themselves..lol. The rulers on their home planet ordered us destroyed as they saw us multiplying. Playing God with genetics was forbidden to them and we were used in the personal wars between the rulers of Earth. We are born out of sin. Then the great deluge happened..recorded worldwide. Yet some survived..enough to continue human existence. We have been banned from contact. It is said by Native Americans that there will be a time of Purification and then the Star People will return.

K

kolah

Very interesting, Nat. What book/s do you suggest to read? "The Lost Book of Enki" or others?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I always thought intergalactic gambling addicts looking for new thrills made us.. all these anthropomorphized animals and half- human hybrids of all types- hence the pantheon of "gods". The primate hybrids won out over the tree, insect, jellyfish, and ibis hybrids... Planet pay per view

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Very interesting, Nat. What book/s do you suggest to read? The Lost Book of Enki" or others?
Kolah do you know the work of Michael Tsarion? very relevant

K

kolah

Not very well, I only watched one or two of his lectures many years ago....it was mostly on ET's if I remember correctly.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
42. Says it all. And thanks for all the fish!

That's not terrifying at all.

A cool side note: glyphosate is now detectable in rainwater across most of the midwest and east coast. Cool right?

By all means, everyone, keep focusing on genetic material.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
Why are there GM crops in the first place, though? Everything I've read, both online and in hardcopy, discusses GM in relation to resisting shit like glyphosate. They created these crops, and then encourage farmers to use the SHIT out of this stuff. You should try driving down California Hwy 99 sometime, especially once you hit the Modesto-Bakersfield area. Billboards all OVER the place advertising how great this stuff is, or that fungicide is.

What no one's discussing is mutagenesis, that's as much of a problem.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
They modify the genetics so they can spray more pesticides.. :depressed:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes, but I'm in the middle of reading an interview with the doctor who wrote Wheat Belly, and he's saying that the current wheat strains we consume, that are making us fat and sick, weren't achieved via DNA splicing (GM methods), but via mutagenesis. That's as much a problem.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

i believe the concepts that the ancient alien show depicts are very helpful in waking people up but many times they take the conclusions too far or make connections that aren't really there; and giving humans reproduction is only logical; why would you make something none sustainable; humans where made to be smart enough to work, take orders and sustain themselves.....all completly automated by the human himself, you couldn't even build a machine thats that fully self-relient and sustaining; not only that but humans are extremely suseptable to simple mind trickery, once you understand their mind it's easy to trick them. and to ken and kolah what if everything you've ever done isn't actaully knew or in a sense even real but is simply a collective memory; there's no such thing as making "new scientific discoveries" theres only remebering the ancient(prehistoric you could say) ones............space-time is circular just like everything else in this galaxy/universe. Humans have been taught by this current regime which owns the society as a whole to think strictly linear, that's why humans don't realize what kinda technology is out there; people don't realize that technology is exponential, not linear. The wright brothers didn't go from bicycle to motor to motorcycle to 2 person motorcycle to 2 person car to 4 person car then to bus then finally to plane.........no that not how technology works the wright brothers went from bicycle----------to plane.........just think about how many inventions where made by the reich in ww2.......and almost 100 years later we have........microwaves............throw me a bone people..............if you do you diligent research you'll realize consolidating power is about consolidating peoples preception of technology..... if you have ion purpulsion technology but tell people that the only way to travel fast is by the 120 year+ old plane design, you know have power as a result of tricking the animals that have been brought up to think that they are actaully better then animals, quite a slap in the face if your intelligent and understand what's reallly going on..........aliens aren't coming and going from the planet they have been hear and always will be hear; to qoute eisenheim "Everything you have seen here has been an illusion. A trick. Only your mind convinced you of reality; that which is not." and I'll end by reiterating something very important; a law of nature which will explain much more........The law of conservation of energy, energy cannot be created nor destroyed but may only change forms; the human body is run off of electromagnetic energy, consciousness is a form of energy; so remeber that when you see a human "die" theres not such thing as dieing, energy cannot be destroyed it can only change Forms.......these are simple laws of nature humans; wake the fuck up.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Yes, but I'm in the middle of reading an interview with the doctor who wrote Wheat Belly, and he's saying that the current wheat strains we consume, that are making us fat and sick, weren't achieved via DNA splicing (GM methods), but via mutagenesis. That's as much a problem.
back in the day when they where developed they didn't have gene splicing lol.....take it easy

squiggly

squiggly

Basically all of the same arguments about DNA not being scary stuff apply to things which have come about by any of the various methods to alter genetic makeup. Splicing, recombination, mutagenesis, or even just plain old selective breeding.

What's scary about all of these methods (in their respective levels) is that we can end up with a product that ultimately ends up dying out due to genetic weakness.

Mutagenesis is a bit more concerning because you can end up with wonky proteins, and those should be tested most definitely--but generally speaking DNA/Proteins/Lipids/All of it are going to be destroyed by your digestive system. That's sort of what it does. The whole purpose of the digestive system is to break these molecules down and repurpose them in the body. They are broken down into very small pieces which are uniform regardless of what the source material is.

I'm glad you brought mutagenesis up because it offers a great juxtaposition.

I feel like when people hear about genetic modification that a great many of their fears come from this false sense that the products they might be consuming actually have mutagenic properties themselves. IE, that by eating something with altered genetic material you might be risking your own genetic material.

I feel like when I hear people worrying about GMOs and the like they are almost discussing them as if they are mutagens or carcinogens rather than organisms.

As I've said before the only modified organisms which really need to be studied in terms of their effects on humans are the ones which produce their own pesticides. The ones with pesticide resistance or those which I'm sure will come in the future that increase yield (or yield of some desired substance within the plant like antioxidants or terpenes) are not really a problem.

I really do think the problem here is pesticides. They pollute the water table, they are totally inundating the food supply, and use is ever increasing (and is already totally astronomical).

We already know that many of these compounds are mutagens and carcinogens. It just makes so much more sense that the types of issues people point at GMOs for can be shown to be connected to pesticides.

I think when we're 30 years down the road that is going to be the story here.

To me there are these two separate issues:

1. Safety of the food supply--which has to do with protecting genetic diversity (rather than bottlenecking species into pheno/genotypes which have the traits that we desire).

2. Food/water safety itself--which has to do mostly with pesticide exposure so far as I'm concerned.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah, squigs, they all need to be studied, first. The more my own mother (the registered dietitian) is delving into this stuff, the more she's tooting *my* (organic) horn. It's not just pesticides, it's foods we can't adequately digest, foods that cause allergic reactions, and foods that cause reactions we have not yet determined.

30 years down the road we may be collectively culling ourselves if we don't get a handle on obesity and diabetes. And that's just to start.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Such a bad sign that really sounds like this is getting worse everyday....

Top Bottom