Our World

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bluenote

By the way , The Big Four includes LDS. And I really don't want to hear any shit about it because at this point I'll deconstruct the Book of Mormon , Pearl of Great Price and Tenets and covenants.

The other three ....Christian Science ( Mary Baker Eddy) , WatchTower ( The Witnesses........Charles Taze Russell)..........and the most insidious of the bunch
S.D.A...Ellen G. White's little fiefdom , control system and money machine. Apllicatory Mosaic Law on the frigging hoof.

You provoked the subject Squig , and admit knowledge of that world. How much truth ya want?

dirk d

dirk d

I don't agree with everything Dr. Ahmadinejad speaks but man when he wants to talk truth there is no denying him. Here's his 2008 speech at the UN.

nebulius

nebulius

I wanted to say something about 9/11. I used to believe it was a conspiracy because I saw several documentaries with so called experts offering so called evidence. But then after thinking about what it would take to pull this off and their not being a leak about the plan is impossible. I mean if Bill Clinton couldn't keep it a cover up that he got a blow job, how could the gov. cover up the massive preparation and manpower to carry out this demolition? (demolition experts know how big a job it is)

After changing my mind I found lots of documentaries going piece by piece through these conspiracy documentaries disproving it.

We search out facts to support our preconceived notions or biases, and there is a lot of contradicting information out there. So who do you believe, who is right? With this argument the measure of truth is in the scientific evidence. (Squiggy will be happy with me ;)) And from the docs. I've seen with each viewpoint, I believe 9/11 happened as reported.

FYI- I do think our gov is more crooked than a used car salesman (sorry to any car salesmen:p ) and there are real conspiracies and cover ups. Just don't think this is one.

dirk d

dirk d

Man i love Jesse Ventura lol I can still picture him wrestling with that pink boa wrapped around his neck lol

K

kolah

I have not from Jesse in a while (in TV or radio). I was hoping he'd hook up with Ron Paul. It wouldn't surprise if the elites threatened him and his family though.

dirk d

dirk d

I have not from Jesse in a while (in TV or radio). I was hoping he'd hook up with Ron Paul. It wouldn't surprise if the elites threatened him and his family though.

Now that would be a power couple! lol I would vote for them for sure..no doubt about it. But he brings up a key point in that video. First off im type certified in 5 different aircrafts and no way could i pilot a 757 that close to the ground and ram the pentagon lol. that in itself is a joke!! lol Funny how there were no engine holes in the pentagon. I think this is the best evidence of a cover up. Jesse is right on point.

K

kolah

the entire 911 farce makes me fucking ill...... and the sheeple bought it.

dirk d

dirk d

Heres a great story about how the building went down close to free fall speeds. huh...interesting..
Never been a steel framed building brought down by fire you say???

dirk d

dirk d

Here is a great movie to watch. Cancer is guaranteed to effect everyone in the USA whether its you or a family member or someone you know. People think im nuts when it comes to my diet but i think everyone else is crazy for not being more careful what they put into their bodies.

K

kolah

I haven't heard or seen him as of late. I hope the World Banksters Mafia haven't bought him off to silence.

dirk d

dirk d

i know he's living in mexico living the good life lol i don't think it would be possible to buy him off lol.

deep buddy

deep buddy

Here is a great movie to watch. Cancer is guaranteed to effect everyone in the USA whether its you or a family member or someone you know. People think im nuts when it comes to my diet but i think everyone else is crazy for not being more careful what they put into their bodies.

" Cancer is guaranteed to effect everyone in the USA whether its you or a family member or someone you know. People think im nuts when it comes to my diet but i think everyone else is crazy for not being more careful what they put into their bodies."

this is huge and one of the easiest ways to control a population.

marski420

marski420

I wanted to say something about 9/11. I used to believe it was a conspiracy because I saw several documentaries with so called experts offering so called evidence. But then after thinking about what it would take to pull this off and their not being a leak about the plan is impossible. I mean if Bill Clinton couldn't keep it a cover up that he got a blow job, how could the gov. cover up the massive preparation and manpower to carry out this demolition? (demolition experts know how big a job it is)

After changing my mind I found lots of documentaries going piece by piece through these conspiracy documentaries disproving it.

We search out facts to support our preconceived notions or biases, and there is a lot of contradicting information out there. So who do you believe, who is right? With this argument the measure of truth is in the scientific evidence. (Squiggy will be happy with me ;)) And from the docs. I've seen with each viewpoint, I believe 9/11 happened as reported.

FYI- I do think our gov is more crooked than a used car salesman (sorry to any car salesmen:p ) and there are real conspiracies and cover ups. Just don't think this is one.

Anyone who doubts 9/11 was a cover up needs to watch this video. Im not some idiot who just believes everything I see and hear on youtube or the news ect. I have seen many videos about 9/11 and I always knew the towers were blown up but this video proves it with no doubts left.
PLEASE do yourself this favour.. smoke a bowl, sit back and try to dispute what you see if you can.. but I promise you can not.
Also to your Bill Clinton statement,The republican party spent 65 million of tax payers money to investigate his affairs and impeach him. While in 2001 the republican party only spent 15 million investigating 9/11..Interesting that Bills affair greatly outranks finding out who terrorized the country in terms of importance. Im begging anyone who doesnt believe 9/11 was an inside job to watch that video and prove me wrong.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

^^^^^^^^^^^^^This sounds an awful lot like:

I wonder when watching and reading these ideas of grand conspiracies of two things:
Has the world ever been different than a powerful few attempting to stay in power by holding the masses down?

The ultimate themes of conspiracy theories seem to lead to a sinister plan by a group of individuals that cannot be described as anything other than evil, therefore can conspiracies be discussed with spirituality/religion/God/Devil....etc being absent?

Top Bottom