Outdoor 2016. Not Just My Thread Haha

• Thread starter tangiekosher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tangiekosher

tangiekosher

This thread I made for prop 215 patients to share education on growing organic only medicine. All pics and info are welcome to share for educational purposes. Good vibes and great luck for everyone's ladies this summer. :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Lovely! :) No growing anything for me right now, so I'll just sit here and enjoy yours.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Lovely! :) No growing anything for me right now, so I'll just sit here and enjoy yours.
You are working on a build or somethin, aren't ya? Life too busy too grow? I figured you would grow continuously.

BudBogart

BudBogart

No pesticides all Organics. Caterpillars and everything all by hand everything else is killed by this green spider that takes on anything on the plant.
Very nice, healthy looking leaves. Good thread, hopes peeps post.

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

It's too hot for indoor without AC as well. I can't wait till fall . I'm picking up a cut of Sour Diesel from a spot in L.A.. I'm gonna put her in a 3 gal to veg indoor and mother out for October. It's a legit cut so I'm ecited to bring it back to socal.

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Hope the jack is gonna be nice . It's feminized from seed. Black skull. Freebie when I got a 6 pack from DNA reserva privada.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You are working on a build or somethin, aren't ya? Life too busy too grow? I figured you would grow continuously.
We're working on moving. We're losing this house, but still have to stay here for a period of time before we can complete the move to SoCal.

Top Bottom