Outdoor 2016. Not Just My Thread Haha

• Thread starter tangiekosher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tangiekosher

tangiekosher

hey bugBogart, fab garden, send me some of that great sun ye get. This like island cud do wit it 4 outdoor grow as our weather is so unpredictable. Great grow.
Please take some of this sunshine it's over a hundred and five degrees on a daily basis. Getting harder and hotter each year..

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

I've done lemon OG and had great results in the past. Also there Kush Berry Oregon blueberry crossed with OG. I love the OG in these crosses so much I know I just wanted to try it by itself.

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

I started this seeds in March expecting them to be done by now this is a very long and un predicting season so far . Half of mine I started months after and those have already caught up just as healthy. It's stressful waiting 5 months for a plant to flower watching it get bigger and bigger. Last year I had this problem I just threw them in the trash as I didn't want them too big or too old and eventually yellow. Thankfully these plants are green and now in flower ! August and September are ideal flowering months so it's also nice having them on their natural cycle. Finally! Haha

20160725 101507
20160725 101421
tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Over this week all 5 of my DNA genetics og kush have now all gone in full flower !! August is the best for flowering into late September out here . There in natural light cycle and get the red California sunsets :):)!

20160729 121214 1
tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Check this blue dream out . It was an unexpected clone I had got and put straight outside . Reverted to veg for couple weeks now in flower .

20160801 191609 1
tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Jack is getting very fast growth and looking incredibly healthy . Her leaves are looking more sativa now. She will probably be going in flower soon. Feminized Black skull seeds.

20160803 140828 1
20160803 140750 1
20160803 104853 1 1
PDXLifted

PDXLifted

Though global warming is fucking terrible, my crop here in OR is quite happy with the lack of rain that usually accompanies these parts. Call me a glass-half-full kind of guy.
The first picture is from a week and a half ago of my strawberry cough lady. She smells more like strawberries than my strawberry garden, and my strawberries are as dank. Second one is one of my bubblegums day 37 light deprivation.

One love.

Top Bottom