• Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Too Cold

Clean

Because of the cold days of last week, I brought my ladies inside to finish under more optimal conditions. I have 5 large container girls that are too big to go inside, so I've been moving them into the garage at night and that- coupled with their larger root zone- has kept them warm enough to allow their finishing. Blue Widow is done by most standards, but I am gonna push her to 9/23 since I'm a numerology nerd, or maybe 9/27 for numbers and to coincide with the new moon.

Grape Ape and Da Bomb won't be far behind, likely the first week of October, but if not I have a high ceiling with a couple thousand watts to throw them under if the need arises

My largest/most mature plants in 10 gallons are finishing in the solarium. So fucking lucky to have this little room, it is generally 10/20 degrees warmer than outside conditions depending on sun exposure. I haven't seen the Acapulco Gold as happy this month.
Solarium

And all the other less developed plants- (longer flowering or put out later thus later induced to flowering)- are under lights. I had moved an extraction fan to another site thinking this room was at it's end, so once another is in place later today, I'll have 6 or 8k finishing these 15
Inside

I want a greenhouse. Bad. Maybe next season I will work something out...

Here's the next round of lovelies.
Nextround

Some new genetics coming... I love the way my collection is expanding.

The last shot is of the Burmese Kush mother I decided to flower. Another week to completion probably.

Harvest is just around the corner- Good luck to those in the final stretch, may you be blessed with optimal weather and effective security!

Love & Light

BurmeseKu
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Finish line in sight

Pulled down a few early branches this past week, they look fine and all, but not quite ready. The weather has been perfect, everything is great. No time to do a full update, just wanted to share some of Fall with you:
Color

This is from a blue hash that has been braving the cold outside on the infirm bench due to a mite problem she had some weeks ago. Mites are gone, but no room for her anywhere inside so she's just pumping along through the freezing nights.

This season has been a blessed one. Good weather, only minor pest issues on a handful of weakened plants, no diseases or mold. I am a happy cultivator!

More when I can

Love & Light

L

LikemindS

Pulled down a few early branches this past week, they look fine and all, but not quite ready. The weather has been perfect, everything is great. No time to do a full update, just wanted to share some of Fall with you:
View attachment 172883

This is from a blue hash that has been braving the cold outside on the infirm bench due to a mite problem she had some weeks ago. Mites are gone, but no room for her anywhere inside so she's just pumping along through the freezing nights.

This season has been a blessed one. Good weather, only minor pest issues on a handful of weakened plants, no diseases or mold. I am a happy cultivator!

More when I can

Love & Light

Congrats man!
ALWAYS a sigh of relief/peace when the ladies are lookin good and almost done :)
Very pretty, i love seein the changing leaves!

T

tipper619sd

keep up the great work man i really am sitting back and basking in the beauty of your garden and where u live so jealous. Wish i could walk out to fresh air everyday and bbig beautiful plants. Hope all is good and man i saw a nice super freak in your garden u had she was huge. Keep up all the great work man and dont stop informing. Love this thread awesome. Peace and happy growing.

S

StrikeitRich

I really like that sun porch thing u got set up in there. VERY cool.

We had our first FROST last night... Time is a commin. lol.

Peace,
S i R

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Many Thanks!

Congrats man!
ALWAYS a sigh of relief/peace when the ladies are lookin good and almost done :)
Very pretty, i love seein the changing leaves!
With everyone sharing their stories of mold and pests and thievery, I am so thankful I escaped the treachery of man and nature this year. I'm sharing my light with those who'll receive it, in hopes that they too can bask in the pleasure of their endeavors

keep up the great work man i really am sitting back and basking in the beauty of your garden and where u live so jealous. Wish i could walk out to fresh air everyday and bbig beautiful plants. Hope all is good and man i saw a nice super freak in your garden u had she was huge. Keep up all the great work man and dont stop informing. Love this thread awesome. Peace and happy growing.

Dude, every day I make time to sit and do nothing but ruminate on the gratitude I have for this reality, this medicine, and this mountain. Glad you enjoy this thread brother, be well.

I really like that sun porch thing u got set up in there. VERY cool.

We had our first FROST last night... Time is a commin. lol.

Peace,
S i R

Sunporch is saving my ass!! The storms moved in on me Thursday evening, but not before I was able to capture this during a freezing golden hour:
Sunset

Fortune travels with me, and points out the beautiful things my mind sometimes moves too fast to appreciate. And the snow brings with it hours and hours (and hours) of sitting around the table bullshitting with family as we give thanks for this years' harvest and prepare it for those who will benefit from it. Gonna be trimming for a month it looks like- a damn fine problem to have!

I appreciate you folks taking the time to remark with such positivity. Thank You.

Love & Light

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Good Morning Friends!

Little time for words, let them speak for themselves:

Blue Widow
BW

Blue Hash
BH

Da Bomb/La Bamba/Lou Diamond Phillips
LDP

Flo- checked against growing and processed examples- verified and legitimate
Flo

Acapulco Gold- still has plenty of time, and is packing on weight as I type
AG

Last two are shots of a Grape Ape that is coming down early next week.
Grap
GA

Quick note about my "Grape Ape" - was talking to the source of this fine plant, and he realigned my understanding of it. I mentioned there are two phenos, and apparently this is a cross of grape ape and something called monkey paw. Smells like Ape, but not as purple, massive buds too. Other samples of Grape Ape I've seen have been more compact, tighter flowers than what this plant produces. So monkey paw leaning pheno produces less, but stronger buds than the grape leaner, but smell/flavor are essentially the same.

More photos soon, when I have time to share.

Love & Light

S

StrikeitRich

Fortune travels with me, and points out the beautiful things my mind sometimes moves too fast to appreciate. And the snow brings with it hours and hours (and hours) of sitting around the table bullshitting with family as we give thanks for this years' harvest and prepare it for those who will benefit from it. Gonna be trimming for a month it looks like- a damn fine problem to have!

I appreciate you folks taking the time to remark with such positivity. Thank You.

Love & Light

That is all i need to hear from u to know that i would really enjoy sitting around those tables sharing and caren about motherearth and all her bountiful glory.

I luv this time of year and TURKEY week is commin.... SO EXCITING....

Enjoy ur Adventures.

Peace,
S i R

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
That is all i need to hear from u to know that i would really enjoy sitting around those tables sharing and caren about motherearth and all her bountiful glory.

I luv this time of year and TURKEY week is commin.... SO EXCITING....

Enjoy ur Adventures.

Peace,
S i R

Glad to have another open-hearted brother sharing his love. Congrats to you on your recent harvest, your plants look top-notch!

everything is lookin beautiful bro!

Thanks W, I try.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
To begin again, from the beginning

My babies are drinking like toddlers so I took a break from the table, scissors, and excessive hash piping today to do some transplanting.

Before
Before

Various heights, but the roots in every container are all bangin. They are off to a great start so far.

During
During

Organized chaos. Best enjoyed in silence.

After
After

Underestimated my soil requirements so I'll have to finish tomorrow. This little room is going to be very full very soon. Once upward growth regains it's vigor, I will take the top of many of these plants to induce hormone redistribution and greater branching.

Varietals getting a ride this go-round include:
  • Durban Poison
  • Willie Nelson
  • Destroyer
  • 2 Panama phenotypes
  • Tule Fog
  • Headband
  • Blue Afghan; and
  • Grand Daddy Purple
I'll also have another Tule Fog pheno, as well as another Willie Nelson coming up soon. Also in the works is a Nepalese X Jamaican cross that I've been anticipating, and I'll have that very soon.

For now I'm gonna cool it on this journal until the harvest hurricane passes through.

Happy Trimming Friends!!
Love & Light

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Cured flower shots coming soon!!

but they are not chems or diesels or whites- so no one cares

hahaha

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Topped my Acapulco Gold- the rest of the plant will take some time to bulk up.

These aren't the sharpest photos, don't have time to find the gems this morning. Beautiful flowers though:

AGflowers
AGcola

Still haven't had time to get any dried flower shots, but that will happen soon.

Love & Light

winta

winta

i also care and those flowers are beautiful! thanx for sharing and please continue to share!

G

GrimloxK

Now this is a legit grow...Are you doing perpetual harvesting?

I envy you Colorado boyz.

Bless.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
i also care and those flowers are beautiful! thanx for sharing and please continue to share!

Thanks Winta, I appreciate the encouragement, same to my man Phenotyper. I took some flower shots yesterday, but had my ISO set to auto so everything came out a bit soft- will redo it today and hopefully post them up this week to finalize this journal.

Now this is a legit grow...Are you doing perpetual harvesting?

I envy you Colorado boyz.

Bless.

I appreciate the kind words G- thanks for taking the time. Colorado is indeed a fortunate place to be at this time for this reason- though right about this time every year the west coast imports question their reasoning for ever coming here. Always makes me laugh how they seem to forget each year that snow is coming, and regularly. Homie was saying the other day "I can handle this cold"...I think it was like 35f degrees. I want to see his face when it dips below zero

As of now the pictured rooms are not exactly perpetual. Currently I'm spread out into several locations, and each location is on a different cycle, so technically within my whole arena what I do is perpetual, but my homebase is not. Though I generally prefer to do one room one strain, I am testing some new sativas and because of the genetic variance of this round and the differing maturation rates of what I have going, about 75% of the plants will finish when my longer running sativas are roughly half way there, so I will simply refill the room with more hybrid/indica dominant varietals as they finish to keep a full room. I prefer this to a dedicated perpetual harvest system since I also make concentrates for a host of different medical applications, and I prefer to pull in a full room at once to gather/extract the most concentrate from the most material possible. For example I make individually wrapped caramels, and when I was doing the perpetual harvest, I'd always have to mix two or more types of hash to get the full amount needed for my recipe. When doing a room at a time, I never have that problem, and I can do strain specific edibles.

Funny as it sounds, perpetual harvest just kind of locked me up and I had no free time to do much else but garden. Since the only place I'm always comfortable is my garden, I didn't mind, but my people had some things to say about it, not all of them positive to be sure. Doing multiple indoor set-ups and an outdoor run leaves only two months of the year where I work less than 60 hours each week. Running perpetual, those months disappeared- I think I had fewer than 20 days off this past year, and it bothered my lady, so I am back to my normal game, which I feel works better for the people in my life who utilize the light of my heart. Since an outdoor run is likely now a staple of my M.O., I'll either have to give up a garden or set them up right in order to have time to see them all when they need it, and still have time to sleep and eat right from August to November. (People say having a partner is dangerous, but I'd be nowhere without mine- maybe not nowhere- but not where I am!)

Flower shots are coming soon, then I'll be done here and onto this

Love & Light

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Flowers

Enjoy!

Acapulco Gold - Yielded great! In 20 gallons of soil I got about 14 ounces of great flowers, and 4 more of fluff + who knows how much trim to go to hash/edibles. The smoke is some of the best sativa-dominant hybrid medicine I've smoked in a while- the closest thing I've had to a powerful haze in a long time. This is a definite keeper in my book, and I'm excited to see how she'll perform under controlled conditions
Agold

Ag2

Blue Afghan - I love this plant. Been running it for a year now, and it's getting better and better. Outdoor not as pretty as indoor, but smells much stronger. I'm waiting for a good male to mix with this plant, I think she'll really shine in breeding. Getting my yield up though, finally. This plants' flowers never get too large, so boosting flower sites via supercropping techniques is a must to get anything more than an ounce from her.
Afghan

Blue Widow - I dig this plant for sure. Grows great and performs really well. The smoke is very sedating, all around very nice plant. Main complaint is the male pods/flowers pumping out in the last two weeks. For my purposes, feminized stock is less than desirable.
Widow

Bomb - Came out well, but does much better indoors. The reports coming back indicate that this is the best medicine I've yet come across for anxiety. The high is very strong, but mellow and quite enjoyable. Although most people tend toward the fruitier tasting strains I have unless enamored with the medicinal effect. The taste/smell of this is unusual, hard to describe really.
Bomb

Flo - Flo is now one of my favorite plants to grow, and favorite flowers to smoke. Taste, smell, look, effect- this plant really blows me away. In 10 gallons I came out with just under a half pound of high quality flowers, and enough trim/fluff to make 15 grams of some of the finest bubble hash I've made.
Flo

Flo2

Grape Ape - Certain this is not grape ape, but a cross at best. Came out great, but not running this one anymore since I am not sure of the genetics, and the smoke doesn't stand out as anything special. Great for any but the heavy smokers. Dense, smells just like grape ape, yields very nicely- a good work strain all in all, but only medically effective for those with meager tolerance. Makes great hash though!
Grape

Headband - Came out pretty airy, but the stuff is a powerhouse. No good for my outdoor climate. I'm keeping her for sure, and the next round out of my pots should be as pretty as it is strong. Hash from this is unbeatable- yielded 20% of the starting material
Headband

HB2

I haven't gotten any photos of the Blue Hash, or the mystery seed from Attitude. Blue Hash is B Grade at best- the only plants in my garden that had any trouble growing at all. Smells and looks great, but is only good for those who have a new or underdeveloped relationship with cannabis. The mystery seed is very nice though! I have no idea what it is still- 60% sativa I'd guess but unlike anything I've smoked before. Fruity and pretty- a work strain no doubt, but a very nice strain to work.

It's really too bad I only ran one each of the Acapulco, Flo and Headband. I was unsure of their authenticity at first, and they ended up being some of the best medicine I produced with this outdoor trial. Now that the genes are verified, they are to remain securely within my protected collection.

I love growing outdoors!

Near daily rain all through vegetative and less than a week of moisture throughout flowering was great, but even though I had perfect weather this season, my climate isn't the best for growing without a greenhouse or some other place to finish the plants that go longer. I got very lucky in a way, since it was a rather large blunder that led to two dead racks of Durban clones, and an unusually empty flower room when October came, and some plants were still a month out. Next season I'll focus upon the faster maturing indicas I can get my hands on, and keep the sativas inside and warm where they belong.

Consider this thread completed!
Hopefully more than a handful got something useful from it.
Take care homies!

Love & Light

Latest posts

Top Bottom