Outdoor Adventure 2014

• Thread starter DANKSY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
what a crazy year it was! starting off with broad mites taking out all my vegging plants and then having to deal with spider mites 3 weeks into flower, im surprised anything grew at all! here is my photo journal of most of the hoop houses we had this year! hope you enjoy!

here is my main house.. 10 200 gallon pots.. house is 20 x 40

Outdoor adventure 2014
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nice. Talk to me about this watering set-up you have.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice. Talk to me about this watering set-up you have.

lets see... we have a 4000 gallon pool set at the bottom of property that gets deliveries.... that gets filtered and pumped up to a 800 gallon feeding tank... from there its fed thru emitters into the pots from a pump in the 800 gallon feeder rez... kinda simple.. cant really dial in certain strains with nutes but i try to do that with my soil..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm a little confused right now, is this where your girls are at, growth-wise, right now? Are you doing a light dep, or are you far south enough that you can just do an OD?

LOVING that Sattie looking girl in front. :)

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm a little confused right now, is this where your girls are at, growth-wise, right now? Are you doing a light dep, or are you far south enough that you can just do an OD?

LOVING that Sattie looking girl in front. :)
that would be blue dream sea... nope this was just this years run... its already finished . i have put this thread up at other sites and figured i should here.. just cant put all the pics up at once, ya know!? thanks for stopping in

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thanks for sharing your grow show!

It seems I should find myself a cut, that BD always calls to me.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
"Natural, post: 1362437, member: 26607"]Dickhead Kush?? ..lol..man I gotta ask..what 's the backstory on that name?
@Natural
hmmm... well... my buddy works with me and when he was transplanting the seedlings into pots he forgot to name one pheno... so i come along and start cloning.. annnd find that one isnt labeled.. so like the dicks we are to each other i named it dick head kush... dick head for my bone head buddy not putting a label on it and kush just because every one calls everything kush these days...[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom