Outdoor Adventure 2014

• Thread starter DANKSY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
and finally the fourth house 20 x 60 ... trench grow with some 100 bags thrown in there
0717141202b

F

Fastola

Yes, Very nice. Where are you acquiring those greenhouses's.? Thanks.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes, Very nice. Where are you acquiring those greenhouses's.? Thanks.
two of them i purchased from farmtek the other two i got off ebay from some backwater place in Tennessee... the ones from farmtek are more money but you can see the difference in the product. i.e. roll up sides are way nicer, easier to set up, proper instructions, no pressure points on the plastic film causing the plastic to fail earlier... the list goes on. i guess what i am trying to say is... if you pay a lil more, it makes your life easier down the road

F

Fastola

Right on. Just wondering brands. Prolly cant pull a nice gh next year. Maybe a carport or 2. That 3rd house frame is about what i was shootin for, but sketchy 2x4 frame. Cant afford it anyway. Sheèt.

Like eminem says. Shete'

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
What Farm Tek model did you go with?
i really cant remember.. i think the big one is a high tunnel with roll up sides? my buddies wife placed the order.. i just put them up... we went with the cheaper model and built the ends tho...

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Right on. Just wondering brands. Prolly cant pull a nice gh next year. Maybe a carport or 2. That 3rd house frame is about what i was shootin for, but sketchy 2x4 frame. Cant afford it anyway. Sheèt.

Like eminem says. Shete'
keep an eye on craigslist... i find green house frames all the time... then you just get the plastic and your good!

Top Bottom