Outdoor Farmers When Ya Hacking And What Ya Hacking???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mendel

That sucks balls chickenman, hope they didnt go to shit in the cold.

scoop, you ought to call down to littleton (if you can stand the fucking guy) and get the cherry slyder cut. We finished it outdoors here many times, but trashed it when the falling out happened. Id do it for you, but I got kicked out of that group a long time ago for not walking the walk, which is fine, bunch of overbearing jackasses.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
That sucks balls chickenman, hope they didnt go to shit in the cold.

scoop, you ought to call down to littleton (if you can stand the fucking guy) and get the cherry slyder cut. We finished it outdoors here many times, but trashed it when the falling out happened. Id do it for you, but I got kicked out of that group a long time ago for not walking the walk, which is fine, bunch of overbearing jackasses.
Everything is fine...
But will never trust forecast....Said low 40.
Is you cheery s cut kind of spongy???
My last one under black out was spongy but my blackout was not too successful over all this year...

scoop

scoop

LOL CM.....that was me about 4 nights ago on the first really cold night. I guess I wasn't WANTING to believe it was here 'er somethin....but when I woke up at 3AM and it was 28F....I had my shoes/pants/etc on in seconds cus i KNEW I'd fucked the dog. Good thing I'd already located the heaters/cords/etc. or I'd of been stumbling/banging around like mad in crisis mode....

Fortunately...she's a resilient plant...and while there was frost all over em and they felt frozen...they bounced back with only a slight color change. I probably baby them all TOO MUCH.....but hey....it is what it is. You guys know the drill.

My Cherry is still 3-4 weeks out from the looks of it. Not too dense or frosty yet (just HUGE as fuck)...but I'm hopin it will firm up as it did last year. (was the frostiest of em all last season...and though the "haze" type taste just isn't my fav....she did make fine, fine hashish).

I hear ya mendel. I stepped back into it for awhile but it didn't take long for the same gossiping/bullshit/clique BS to start up again. Fortunately the CS and the Jackie were in the room that offered up the seeds...so I think I'll just keep poppin' seeds til she shows up. (the Jackie seeds pop true Jackies, FWIW...not sure WTF happened with the CS)

Just waitin for the Sun to crest the ridge here.....then we'll be back at it for >yet another< long ass day of scissorin'.

That scissor hash sure is a treat though, huh? Cough...cough...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cheddar, lemchem, real hard..
next weekend trimkids are coming and we will knock it out..
May have a fellow farmer joining us from all the way back east for the haze hack and fall farm clean up..
He will never be the same...
But there are medications that will help symptoms of Chickenman exposure...
He wants to get hell out and will be meeting potential employers for a move next spring....

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

My new neighbor bought a light & balllive plant. before the moving truck arrived. Had never even seen a live

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Warm sunny days for the next week or so..

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

Wow...
My new neighbor bought a light & balllive plant. before the moving truck arrived. Had never even seen a live
Try again. The new neighbor bought a light and ballast, before the moving truck arrived.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hurry Hurry Hurry..
LOL..
seems like Never ending so why hurry..lol.....

Last edited:
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I can't take it anymore!!! I'm chopping something today.

lol, good luck

I already have bucked down in bins, several SuperSilver HashPlants, Blue Berry hash plants, and one Ancient Og. Hanging I got some SunShineDayDream, Brothers Grimm c99, and some more supersilver hashplant.

Coming down in the next couple days will be more SSDD, Dream Beaver,

Late harvests will be Ancient og, Sky Lotus, Sour banana Sherbet Helen Back.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Gh blueberry from Scoops generous donation
Getting there nice and solid as can be

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Never can remember the name of this strain.....
OH OH OH
Now I know...
Amnesia haze
I am amazed how she is flowering like crazy
Started out lot of tiny nugs
Then boom off she went
Each plant a bit different
But all are real nice and will finish up nicely in gh

Top Bottom