Outdoor Farmers When Ya Hacking And What Ya Hacking???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scoop

scoop

Other than "Mama Cass" Slyder and the upcoming (extended) ride on the Marrakech Express....it's a done deal here. Even with dual carpal surgeries and the ability to trim with either hand......ay-yi-yi-yi-yi....the wrists (and the wife) are extremely glad this phase is over....

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Will be starting in today with help from fellow farmer L Grow guy....Tank is his best pal.....
Work work work that's all I do.....
Long before sun up til long after its nothing but work work work...
At least that's what I tell wife..lol..........
Sorry that I couldn't make it this year life caught up to me. Send the wife my hugs and feel free to send samples wife localgrowguy lol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry that I couldn't make it this year life caught up to me. Send the wife my hugs and feel free to send samples wife localgrowguy lol
OH OH OH!!
Samples goodies headed your way....
New jams...
OH OH OH!!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
up early..
The local grow guy has arrived and the main harvie begins..soon after day break...
Loaf of meat last night..
Mans got to eat.
DSC 0182

A delicious lamb beef combo with a plum sauce mixed in the meat..
DSC 0188

An amazing bread pudding with brandy pecan caramel sauce made by our pastry chef friend...
Plants were trimmed real nice right before flowering so will be much easier to harvest not a lot of popcorn
Let's get er done..

scoop

scoop

We're breathin' a sigh of relief here as well, mendel. We could come up with a couple of bales of leaves here for the cows if needed..... dizzam.

Sounds like it's the Left Coast's time to scramble to get 'er in now. I'll take the frost over that shit.... (a 50 year storm?)

I'm very glad I bought that 2nd freezer..... OH, OH, OH! as Chickenman would say... Holy shit.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
50 year storm? You still believe that when they say that about every weather system?

My plants are taking to the storm just fine. Left the majority of my crop out to finish in the rain. Why are people pulling entire crops in mid to early Oct? I know you guys are pulling early on some of those girls right?

Anyways, after this storm I got a 14 day forecast that looks great. Looking forward to sending some plants into Nov. Hope my Ancient finishes before the cups.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
So rain doesn't bother you either than Chickenman? Frost I see, rain is an every fall kind of thing.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Round and round she gos
Keep blade sharp
Razor sharp
A quick tune up twice daily is huge

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Found out from wife squash boar
Squashed ot

scoop

scoop

Lookin good, CM. I didn't run any BB this Summer. Are you still letting the Amnesia go?

FWIW....Mid-October is actually a late harvest for 7100 ft. Without cover (or a GH/hoop house like CM has)...they woulda been "done" here via >frost/freeze damage< 1-2 weeks ago. My plants were everywhere from all clear (most lowers) to 1/2 amber (up top).

Top Bottom