Outdoor Gardeners / Growers. Let's Talk-Show Gardens-Soil-Methods-Pests-Critters-Gardening Kind Of Stuff!

• Thread starter SnappyJack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Hey folks! Been a little slow around these parts : ) I know everybody is tending to their gardens and enjoying the summer weather.

I got a question for all the pepper people!! What does this leaf curl mean(first pic) and did the leaf get chomped off!?(second pic) (third pic has a bug lookin thing on it) I just sprayed them with some fungicide mite stuff 🤷🏼‍♂️ thanks in advance!!!
IMG 6462
IMG 6463
IMG 6464

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Hey folks! Been a little slow around these parts : ) I know everybody is tending to their gardens and enjoying the summer weather.

I got a question for all the pepper people!! What does this leaf curl mean(first pic) and did the leaf get chomped off!?(second pic) (third pic has a bug lookin thing on it) I just sprayed them with some fungicide mite stuff 🤷🏼‍♂️ thanks in advance!!!View attachment 2182552View attachment 2182553View attachment 2182554
@Mikedin. Other than the obvious what are your thoughts on the curl? Could they have just gotten to much sun to early on? The watering I feel is pretty decent. I didnt realize the pic of the bugs was so bad 🤦‍♂️. Not a rush just thought I would pick your brain for pepper knowledge : )

Top Bottom