Outdoor/indoor Modes On Hygrometers

• Thread starter Trentski420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trentski420

Trentski420

Can anybody explain to me how these devices calculate these different humidity readings in outdoor and indoor modes.. I have 2 side by side light is out humidifier on full blast turned the dry intake air off to try to correct this .. anyways... indoor humidity on both 40% and 41% outdoor reading 70% SOO Humidifer full blast things should be rising outdoor rises from 70% NOW 87% indoor readings however FALL from 40 and 41% too 37 and 36% NOW WTF is going on.. I'm 12 days into flower and I have 8 plants JAMMED into a closet SCROG and I have to be on my A game when it comes to mold prevention..BUT I'm also witnessing the remarkable improvements of grow speed by following proper RH and VPD recommendations.. so I'm not planning on going Sahara either

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I always just got the cheap 8$ ones that log high/low temp/rh every 24hours.

Trentski420

Trentski420

The wireless sensors were horrible and didn't work from the next room I guess...

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Indoor reading is the temp and rh of where the unit is placed. Outdoor reading is what that little cord with a metal end is reading. Its set like this so u can get 2 readings. One from meter itself and one from the end of cord

Top Bottom